Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K. Maya PrasadYour feedback matters!
Meri last periods date thi 27 april. Pregnancy test is positive. But mjhe mjhe bahut hi mild pain rehta stomach main. Wht would be d reason. Second thing main eltroxin 25 mg leti hun. Lastly 16 may thyroid profile the thi value is 3.32. Pain kis wajah se ho rha. Main koun sa month pregnant count hoga ab.
Hi, In which side women sleep from 5th week till 1st trimester end, and if it harm for baby and mother if she sleep in the morning and not not in night,?
Sir muje 9 aug ko period hua tha or 13aug ko khtam hua tha mere bf ne 14 and 15aug ko sex kiya tb maine i-pill le the but muje abi tak period ni hua 9sept ko hona tha, esk bad maine 18sept ko pregnancy test kiya jo nigative tha and 19 r 20 ko fir sex kiya r i-pill le r mujhko ab white-discharge hua. Plese esko m kya samjhu r yehi white-discharge 17 r 18 aug ko bhi hua tha please mjhko clear kro, r kya abi sex krna thek hai ya nhi ku ki hm log living relation m rehte h to problm ho jati hai.
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.
Sir my is pregnant for about 8 months now a days she feel pain in her arms and legs what should be done to get rid from it.
Abnormal uterine bleeding, formerly known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, is vaginal bleeding that cannot be related to pelvic injuries, miscarriage, pregnancy or menstrual cycle.
The cycle changes and the bleeding become heavier.
Bleeding lasts for 7 days or more.
A tender or dry vagina.
Abnormal mood swings.
Excessive body hair, especially on the back, chest and face.
The ovaries do not release an egg.
Changes in the hormone level.
Lower levels of oestrogen or progesterone.
Thickening of the uterine wall in women above 40 years of age.
Certain birth control pills can also cause abnormal bleeding.
Some women also complain of abnormal bleeding in their first few weeks of pregnancy.
The physician first checks the haemoglobin levels of the woman.
An ultrasound of the pelvic region is done to check for physical injuries.
Sometimes, an endometrial biopsy (the doctor checks a sample of the endometrium, which is the lining of the uterus) is also used to test the condition of the uterine lining.
Hysteroscopy, using a hysteroscope, is used to test the insides of the uterus. A hysteroscope is a thin tube that is inserted into the vagina for the examination of cervix as well as the insides of the uterus.
Younger women in the range of 18-23 years of age are usually treated using low doses of birth control pills.
Oestrogen therapy is used.
Painkillers such as ibuprofen are also prescribed before the beginning of the menstrual periods.
The increase of ‘progesterone’ through IUD. An IUD (intrauterine device) is a contraceptive device that is inserted into the uterus.
Cyclic hormone therapy is given to women above 40 years of age (Progesterone is administered in a periodic interval, usually about 4 weeks).
Women considering pregnancy are recommended hormone therapy to increase ovulation.
- Anaemic women are given iron supplements.
My wife age is 20 years last 2 moths back I get married. But on the day of my first night I try to put my penis into her but the thing was i" m not able to put because she told me I have a pain while you are try to doing sex with me. But we both are ready for doing sex .what can I do please tell me doctor i'm very frustrated .Thanks .
Got my D&c done on 12th dec. After d&c bleed for 1 day only. Got my periods on 27th dec. Now its 7th day still getting spotted. .is it normal or is there any problem .plz help.
I'm 21 yrs old. Unmarried. I have leucorrhoea problem over 4 months ago. But not continuously, only some days. Thats lik milky color nd fishy smell too. Sometime its lik rheum. sometimes I had some pain little tym in my lower stomach when I feel discharge my vagina then automatically pain was gone. Its normal or abnormal. How to overcome this pblm using home remedies?
My wife is pregnancy approx two months can I do sex without condom or use condom is necessary during intercourse.
I am 23 years old un married girl, i'm suffering from pcos, I have a hair loss problem, unwanted hair on my upper lip, dec 2012 on words I'm taking crimson 35 tablets, this month I didn't take tablets even though I got my period on the next dsy of my regular period date, should I need to try for getting period without tablets? please tell me, I'm also loosing weight by doing regular exercise and drinking luke warm water.
Dear Doctor, I have sex with my wife one day after her periods over i.e. On 25 oct. Nd used precaution (condom). But this month, she missed her periods by 5 days now. Could she be pregnant? What is the next step she should take ,if she's pregnant? She don't want to be pregnant at this time.
I m 28 year old I am facing problem of delayed period from last 3 month and i' m married and also trying for baby. Is this because of serious problem, as I am suffering from syndrome in my both ovaries. Is it possible for me to become happy mother
I am 36 years female. I have taken MTP kit for my 5 week pregnancy about 10 months back. After that every thing was normal till my last periods which were about 20 days back. During my last period a piece of tissues came out from vagina and after that there is a little bleeding (drop or so) from vagina during urination. Today bleeding is getting increased. Is it a sign of my early period or any vaginal infection of anything else as I am feeling back pain as usually in periods. Kindly help.
I am 21 years old. Since one year monthly perieds was not regular. 1and half month once was mc in every peried. What was the suggation me pleas
My frnd anita did pregnancy check today by pregnancy test kit aur co negative aaya and and in afternoon uske periods start ho gye last periods uske 25th april ko aye the now it's clear ki she is not pregnant?
I am trying to get pregnant for last 6 months and I am getting early periods for past 3 months what does it mean I am worried and I am unable to conceive.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal