Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Sir, if a girls previous period starts on 18.10.16 and her sept. month period date is 12.09.16 then what will be her next period date approximately? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took I pill then is there any chance of her pregnancy? Please please tell me.
When me and my girlfriend go intimate, her legs start cramping very badly. Even on phone sex she complains this problem.
How many times you need to have sex before going to gynae in case your wife is not getting pregnant?
Hey I had done sex on 3rd day of periods before ejaculation and after sex her period bleeding dosent took place. Is this a bad sign, is she get pregnant ? And sometimes she takes novelon TABLET , so is it good to take?
My wife was 6w 2 days pregnant on 26th December, heartbeat of the foods was 109. Today that is on 10 Jan my wife got a brownish discharge so we went to hospital and did a scan, the foods Cardiac activity was not present and the age of foods showed 6w 5 days. So my question is if my wife got miscarriage, Then how come she didn't feel any change. And one more question is doctor said she will give a tablet to remove the foods, Is it safe to take tablet or should we opt for physical cleaning in op. Thanks.
I am 16 years old girl and I am suffering from leukorrhea but last three month it start to pain from navel to pee door, and all symptoms like normal leukorrhea. Is it a big problem please help.
Connect - With people around you. With family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. Building connections will enrich and support you every day
Be active - Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Garden. Dance. Exercising makes you feel good. Find a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your level of mobility and fitness
Take notice - Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Remark on the unusual Notice the changing seasons. Savor the moment, whether you are walking to work or eating lunch .Be aware of the world around you and what you are feeling. Reflecting on your experiences will help you appreciate what matters to you
Keep learning - Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Take on a different responsibility at work. Learn to cook your favorite food. Set a challenge you will enjoy achieving. Learning new things will give you confidence as well as being fun
Give - Do something nice for a friend or a stranger.Thank someone. Smile. Volunteer your time. Look out, as well as in. Seeing yourself, and your happiness, linked to the wider community can be incredibly rewarding
Me and my girlfriend had sex one and a half month ago. Now we do not wanna have baby what measures should I take to stop her from getting pregnant. Should I go for copper- T? Will it work?
Hi doctor even after having unprotected sex with my husband this month I still got period last night. I am trying for pregnancy please help. Thanks and regards.
Hi, I am 29 years old female (Married). I have problems with my menstruation cycle. It usually comes after evry 60 days. I am suffering from thyroid as ell (Hypo). I am planning for baby now. Please suggest will I get issues in same?
Hello doctor I am 7th month pregnant and my stomach have stretch mark and itching in stretch mark what I do for this?
Am I pregnant? What could this possibly be? June 11 2016 regular period June 16 I had sex he had a condom it was withdrawal I took trust pills then I think I took them the wrong way because I only take one pill every after sex and another every 12 hours after sex June 21 I had 3 day bleeding July 11 missed a period July 18 saw a red spot on my pee. Feels like im having a pms at the moment but not bleeding the usual way.
I am 19 year old girl. I had sex with my partner from 6th aug to 10th aug and we used to withdrawal method and sometimes without condom but on 8th august we had sex and he ejaculated sperm inside then I take i-pill in approx 10 hours after that we had sex with condom only and previous month I had periods from 21july-26july but today is 29th aug I am very much worried about my periods are not coming please help me out from this that what to do should I wait or what? And why all this happening?
I am having pcod and thyroid. 97 and prediabetes. please suggest me which food should be avoided and which food is better for me?
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.