Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K MatchwalkYour feedback matters!
I have rectal bleeding since 2 weeks. Cleavage is extremely burning and paining while going and after motion. I fear it for piles. Kindly suggest me what should I do next and suitable food for this.
I am 24 years female. I have projection from anus from the age of 17, blood in stool, acidity,burning. While passing stool.
I am having dark circles and little bit hair (when I look close to my face on mirror) and looks lyk dull face. Please suggest me what should I do?
I'm 24 year old male. I'm suffering from tinea cruris for long time on both of the thighs and inner part. I consulted so many Dr. And so many types of tablets like fluconazole, itraconazole, terbinafine and so many but I didn't get relief. Please suggest me the exact treatment.
I was doing swimming from last 3 months. Now my skin is soo tan please help me to get rid of this tan.
If I operated the fissure it is permanently cure or recurrence come after few years ? Pls tell me the best remedy. If it is treated by medicine so what type of medicine you prescribed me for this problem.
A blackish square like spot on my head just above dorsal to thi right eye due to accident with bike for last 2 year it not heal and not remove after take long time treatment. What I do ?
I had one fibroadenoma in left breast. Bt before 6 months I operated. Now I don't have bt still sometimes I feel pain there. Soo please call you tell me what should i do & why its paining.
Hi. Good evening whatever products I use its not been set for mee. Basically I am white tone. I am these products I am getting black my tone changes. So tat I have to glow. As before. So please suggest me to use standard product forever. I am using now nivea face cream and neutrogena face wash and nivea body lotion. I am using these product I am getting so black. So please refer some good products to use long. Am dry skin. Thank you.
I have a dark brown patch on my leg. I do not know how it came .it is not a birth mark ! is it a disease or any serious problem?
Hello doctors pls treat kijiye meri skin bhut week hai kale rang ke dhabbe hai face par pimple ke daag hai.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 years old. I got some chickenpox black scars on my whole body. Specially on face. They are 2 months old. My concern is how they will get fade out easily? And will they get fade out completely?
I have pimples and little bit dark circle on my face, my skin getting dull day by day, pls suggest me what should I do.
I was suffering from chicken pox recently and after recovering from this disease I have many spots on my face and body. What shall I do?
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face be agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way.
Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se nijaad paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.