Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.M ShahibYour feedback matters!
I want ro reduce my waist fat and have a trim tummy. Please suggest dos and donts and also food to take and avoid ?
Sir I am very weak. And I am very thin. How can I grow muscles please suggest sir. I have no muscles in my chest my bisheps are like a small kid. Bt height 6 inch. Sir please advise some medicine and supplements. And weight 58 kg.
I am having problem with my pelvic floor muscles from last 3 years. It gets affected from jaundice. I went to Neurosurgeon he prescribed some medicines and asked me to do pelvic exercise I am taking medicines and doing exercise but its showed very slow impact. I am also facing erection problem my pennis do not get hard easily and if some how I make it hard it do not stay for long. I am not able to hold my urine. Please tell me what should I do. Sometimes I feel to end up my life.
I am a short height person and I want to join forces so please help me out how to increase my height as soon as possible.
Because of some personal reasoning I have suffered from moderate anxiety for 6 months and after that 3 years of mild anxiety when I was a teen (from age 15 to 19). After the anxiety I lived happily for 7 years but after 7 years I have again suffer 2 months of moderate and 10 months of mild anxiety because of some reasons. Now I am fine but I have heard constant anxiety causes hippocampus to shrink and now I am worried about my brain that does It has shrinked. I feel my memory and other functions are normal. Please tell me is it possible that after nearly 5 years of anxiety my brain didn't shrinked if yes then why it didn't shrinked.
I'm suffering from dark circles under eye My eyes are black and the inside of the last 2 years I have sat.
Hello, I have the problem of hair fall and losing my hair on daily basis on large scale ,so please can you tell me the rate reasons and suggest me about the treatment, I will be very thankful.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction by past 2 years. I had taken many medicine like aayurvedic, homeopathy and consult many doctors. But problem is yet same. I am totally physical fit. Erection normally during watching porn but problem face only on during intercourse. What should I do. I depend only viagra since 2 years.
Hi am 30years old, I have block spots on my face its spreading all the face can you please suggest any medicine for that issue,
For a long time cholesterol in totality was seen as a bad thing for your body although the truth was a little more complicated than that. Cholesterol primarily is divided into two types, one of which can be categorized as bad cholesterol and the other as good cholesterol. Let's have an in-depth look at both the categories.
LDL or Low Density Lipoprotein aka bad cholesterol: Cholesterol is a wax like chemical which is found all over the body and it has important functions to perform. Cholesterol is carried all over the body by Lipoproteins. The low density lipoproteins are denoted as bad cholesterol as they can accumulate on the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockages resulting in many ailments. LDL levels of 190 and above are considered dangerous.
Some of the risks associated with it are:
- Heart disease
- peripheral artery disease among many others
HDL or High Density Lipoprotein aka good cholesterol: This is a form of cholesterol which is usually desired in higher quantities as it removes LDL from the system by dislodging it from the arteries and then carrying it through the bloodstream into the liver. The liver then breaks it down and removes it from the body. Thus, higher number of HDL cholesterol is always desirable. Some of the ideal numbers for HDL cholesterol within the body are:
For Women - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl or lower
For Men - Ideal: 60 mg/dl, dangerous: 50 mg/dl lower
The role of triglycerides:
Good and bad cholesterol levels also depend on the levels of triglycerides within the body and not just LDL or HDL cholesterol. Triglycerides are another type of fat which are used to store energy within the body, but can also affect your health. It is most associated with atherosclerosis when the levels of triglycerides are high within the body.
Some habits that contribute to high levels of it are:
- Lack of physical activity
- Obesity or being overweight
- Excesses in alcohol consumption
- Bad diet and others
Thus the good cholesterol vs bad cholesterol war also includes other factors, most of which can be easily changed by making subtle changes in lifestyle and incorporating healthier habits. This will increase the good cholesterol and the other relevant elements and reduce the bad.
My 8-year-old son is urinating in bed in deep sleep at midnight for the past 2 years. What should I do?
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
Hi Sir i want loose my tummy area, and i m a high be and hypothyroid n p cod patient, my age is 32, and i a mother of two kids, still my weight is 68 n height 5'4 inches. Please suggest me a right way
I am 17 year girl. I eat a lot but My body is very skinny. I want my body fatty. Please tell me about that.
I am a 32 year lady, I have a very dry skin. I have never followed a skincare routine, just used a moisture in morning. But now I feel that my skin is ageing and is very dull. So please tell me the dry skin care routine I should be following.
I am 22 years old, height 6ft and 72kgs weight. I have a hair loss problem, I am thinking it's because of dandruff. Did dandruff cause a hair loss?
Cycling efficiently exercises the hips and legs the largest muscle group of the body helping reduce weight in those areas. Additionally aerobic activities are said to be great mood enhancers. It is ideal for both solitary and group interactions and people of all ages and fitness levels can ride a cycle. Even those too young to pedal can reap the benefits of fresh air and unfold scenery from a bike seat or a trailer