Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.M ShahibYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors Please help me. I am suffering from deep depression of height problem. I am 17 years old. And my height is only 5.4inch. I want to increase my height. So please doctor can you consult me the best medicine. Please doctor. I am from small town do not have enough money for consultation fee. Please suggest me best medicine for increasing height without any side effect. Please doctors also tell me the processed of medicine. Please hath jood raha hu help me.
I am a body builder. Is it Ok to take supplements with BCAA post workout? I am even planning to take 5gm creating pre workout. Is it OK? I was diagnosed liver problem a year ago (I want gymming that time) with higher levels of SGOT and SGPT. I used to drink alcohol that time even. Help!
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney. But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
How to remove dark circles around eyes? but without any medicines or tubes or lotion. And with natural home remedies.
I am having hair loss. What should I do. My hairs are very thin and less from birth. Any suggestions. My age 21 years, boy.
Sir there are so many pimples on my face and now they left their mark on my face so what will I do now to clear it off.
How to bring down sgpt 102? I am 22 yrs and never had alcohol or cigarettes. My ferritin level is normal and has a moderate fatty liver. I am 180 cms and 79 kg.
I feel very depressed, anxiety, irritable bowel syndrome and sleep problems. Can't pay attention. I can't concentrate on studies. Currently my doctor gave fluoxetine 10 mg and etilaam 0.5 mg,librax and zolpidem when difficulty in sleep.
I am a 27 years old male. Few months earlier I had found some red spot on my face which became dark after few days. I have used nivea dark spot reduction scrub and garner speed white cream but do not getting the desirable result and spots are still visible. Pls suggest is there any option to get a clear skin in few days.
Sir I am taking green twice a day for almost all 400ml morning +400ml evening I amtakind amlong a cardiac tablets as regular for bp is it ok other eise I have to stop green tea advice me sir thanks
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.