Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.M ShahibYour feedback matters!
I have spots of chicken pox in my full body how I will remove this and dark portions in my body how i'll remove this too please suggest me the answer.
Sir, I am prerna's husband .I have some sex issue. Actually get pre ejaculation problem. Before intercourse I get ejaculation. And after that I feel weakness. Help me Sir.
I have friend who is 26 years old. He is most annoying person because of his farting habits. Means he can fart 10 times in one hour. Suggest some home remedies of any medical treatment for him.
II am very tired can you help me I am very week also my situation is not good so I am worried. what should i do?
I want grow my height rapidly, now I'm 21 year old and having only 52 kg. Is it possible. How can sir?
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old and I am trying to conceive since 6 months but no luck. My husband is 28 years old. Both of us being working we really find it difficult to make love. My husband is not co operative in my household work. He gets tired after working for 8 hours. In such schedule hardly we make love for 3 or 4 days in my fertile period. I have regular cycle with 28-30 days. Please let me know if I can use any ayurvedic way to get pregnant soon as it is high time for me.
Gone are the days when a man is only attracted towards a woman and vice-a-versa. In today's fast changing scenario one can experience physical attraction towards anyone. With the ever widening spectrum of definitions attached to gender and sexuality, we acquaint ourselves with an enormous range of gender notions and understandings pertaining to sexuality. Gone are the days of the water-tight polarities of male and female bodies and their mutual attractions. The society is by and large opening up to the possibility of sexual attractions besides and beyond the normative bounds of heterosexuality or so we hope.
One of the most significant struggles of contemporary times is the quest for acceptance and acknowledgement of queer identities and breaking all the discriminatory stigmas attached to them. While one cannot really be inveigled into advocating one form of sexuality over the other, the main argument of the movement is to allow anyone and everyone to freely express and exercise their sexual affinities and identities beyond the restrictions of sex, gender, class, caste, race or any such constructed categories.
Amidst the struggle for championing the cause of free love, there are certain nuances about one's sexuality that have emerged as discrete identities within the larger understanding of the LGBTQ movement.
Among the others, Pansexuality is relatively a more incipient concept.
Unlike bisexuality, which conforms to the conventional gender definitions, i.e. male and female and professes attraction to both or either, pansexuality is a more inclusive expression of sexuality wherein one feels attracted to anyone, irrespective of one's sex or gender identity. Pansexuality vouches for strong sexual feelings for those who may not identify with a specific gender and consequently, includes transgender and transsexuals within its purview.
A pansexual is never inhibited or restricted by a person's gender or sex. Initially coined by Sigmund Freud to describe the basis of human interactions in purely sociological terms, the term was later adopted by the LGBTQ activities to describe the group of people whose sexual predispositions were not delineated by gender constructs. For a pansexual, there is a lurking and consistent possibility of getting attracted to anybody at any given situation. Numerous celebrities like Laci Green and Miley Cyrus are explicitly pansexual.
However, the pansexual community is constantly plagued by myriad indignities and disgraces. Many have labelled them debauch and promiscuous while others try to sympathize with them perceiving them as led awry and confused. In fact one of the major misconception with regard to pansexuality is that it is synonymous to bisexuality. Yet others deride this claim by stating that it is merely a modern fad with no genuine basis.
Like it or not, pansexuality is a reality, relevant to a lot of our lives. In fact, it secularized love to an unprecedented extent and really lets nothing come in the way. In a world strewn with hostility, hatred and violence, if a sizeable number wishes to advocate indiscriminate and unhindered love, it surely bodes happiness for all. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am a 14 year old girl. I have hair loss and my scalp is visible. I have the thinnest hair but long hair. My hair falls more everyday. What should I do to make my hair thicker?
Hi sir, I am suffering from gas troubles since long time. Some bowl sound is coming in day hours from stomach, pls advise.
Hi mai computer operator ho isliye mujhe seat PR bahut der tak baithna padta hai Jissi mujhe back pain hota hai help me.
Because of the sunny climate my forehead turned black and feeling burnt so please give me a proper guidance to clear that.
My father is 56 years old and he is diabetic. His height is 5'6 and weight is 66 kg . He wants to lose weight but can't do the exercises due to his busy schedule he is unable to do do any kind of exercise . What all can he do to lose weight . He also had an angioplasty last year . Doctors said not to gain weight in any condition.
I m 45 years old. I m suffering from digestion problem from last 5 years. My stool color is brown and my stomach is always full with gas. Whatever I eat. Not absorb in stomach. Some time I feel spasm in stomach. Someone tell me ayurvedic word. Agni Madhya. I m having. Pls advice me ayurvedic medicine.
I suffer from flatulence and gas, what are the treatments for this condition? Please advise the medication.
I am 27yrs old unmarried. I have thyroid problem for 1yr hypothyroid. I am having weight gain problem. My weight is increasing day by day. Now I am having thyroxine 100 daily. Please suggest me to lose weight.
I am 32 years old male. I am having severe low back ache. As per m. R. I. It is due to slip disc. Any diet restrictions in ayurveda.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures.Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.