Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Good morning. I am 33 years old. Physically somehow fit. But during excitement or tension, feel very uneasy and my hands starts shivring. Please advice.
My throat is paining I cant swallow anything and also I have heartburning problem regularly as soon as I eat something I have this problem. My weight is also continuously gaining.
I'm getting itchy small small pimple on my scalp. When its inside skin in the form of pimple it very itching continues. After some time it becomes dry seed comes out from it. I lost almost all of my hair now. Please tell me how to get rid of itchy scalp n pimple free scalp. And regrow new strong thik hair.Please tell.
After doing some normal workout like skipping and running. What would be the perfect diet after doing it. To remain healthy.
We have 2 kids. The little one is 2 years old. My wife is 35. She is averse to any kind of foreplay. She does not like being touched or kissed on breast, on vagina, or on lips. She believes that all the above acts along with lip kissing are unhygienic. She does not allow oral sex. She seems least interested towards sex. She believes that having sex twice a week is too much. She still breastfeeds the little one. There are lot of arguments and quarrels on the above frequently. She feels that having sex twice a week is too much and that I am a maniac with regard to this. Pls assist.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.