Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K K MitraYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that when I talk with my fiance when ever it may be and also when I see any move, when a kiss or any sex related seen come and also if some one tells me that he likes me then from that time whenever I talk with him even he is my friend, there is white discharge from my vagina. So I face a lots of problems in my day today life. So please help me what should I do to overcome it. Thank you.
What is the best refrective error correction method for eyes with +4 sph+1.25 cyl no. At the age of 38 ?
Am suffering with cold and eye pain. Wat can I do for escape from this. And my mother suffer with chest pain. What is the best way to solve.
I have red eye from 3 days and pain in body have a allergy in hand foot and pain in chest hand head.
Hi doctor I m 25 years old guy. For last 6 months my eyes are so weak and I can not see above 10 feet. Please guide me what can I do.
For last few days I am having problem in my eye. In right eye upper eye-lid is swollen and getting pain regular and while touching. Getting problem while eyelid gets down.
I have to clean my red eyes and I want them white in colour what should I do for getting my white clean eye back.
Sir I am having problem with my right eye as I use computer or laptop for more that half an hour it starts paining very badly I do not want to wear spectacles please suggest some treatment?
I powers are -10 and -11. My age is 20 yrs. And I see huge number of floaters. Doc said I have thin retinal membrane. What precautions is to be taken. Any cure if any? Thanks in advance.
I have an eye sight of1.50 can it be reduced or what are the food items we should consume and precautions should be followed.
I am suffered headek on 15 years this headek on right eye side I am consult so many doctors but not solve which this headek name.
I am a student of computer science and spend a lot of time in using computer. What should I do to protect my eyes. Also from back pain. Thanx.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.