Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.K. BibhutyYour feedback matters!
From past 2 months, as soon I woke up, my eyes are swelled not that much but they are and whole day face looks like, I just woke up, I go to office after bath daily and still, skin looks dull and my friends says- are you just woke up or haven't slept? even though I am taking much sleep as well, please recommend.
Hi I'm a male or boys wat by eating or drinking you get or gives you fairer, clear and glowing skin please tel me wat should I eat or drink to get fairer, clear, and glowing and healthy skin for my face and body or me? Wat mens or boys eat or drink to get or look fairer, clear and glowing healthy skin wat should I eat and drink please tel me plz.
Sir, I am 20 years old. My problem is that my body paining whole day. So what I have to do now? Please help me.
My 20years old brother in law is getting obsessed about me. He wants me around for all the time. What should I do. Please advice. He also get suicidal thoughts.
Sir I am hard worker so I am suffering with body pains so please help me how to get rid of those pains?
I had sex with two prostitute 3 months back wearing a condom. So do I get aids and my penis is too small thats 4 inches I masturbate daily. Will it harm my marriage life in future please help me out.
Last month I had severe pain in my stomach. So I got hospitalized for this. Where I knew that I have stones in my gal bladder. As doctor's prescription operation will be a solution of this problem but after that these stones may be occur. Please suggest me what option do I have for this?
I am 29 years old male, how can I get rid of my masturbation habit. I use to do it almost daily or every second day for last almost 10 year. I feel like I am loosing my concentration because of this, am I feeling right?
I got a hairless patch on left side of mustache from last 6 months and it appears suddenly. please guide me to get back in normal stage.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.