Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.K. BibhutyYour feedback matters!
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 21 years old. I haven't sleep since 2 days and I serve headache and also my hairs are graying and I am suffering hairfall and also eyes are irritating what to do? Please help me?
The various syrups available in the market for stress and all are coming sorbitol based what us sorbitol and is it not good to take if we are taking syrup for a long time.
Hi Sir/Madam, I'm 24 year old male, From childhood onwards I grown very sensitively. Now I'm working in a reputed MNC. My problem is I feel very nervous whenever I need to talk in front of my team. Suddenly my face became nervous. I don't know what gonna do. I'm loosing my control. It's feeling very shameful to me. In home functions also I'm feeling the same when everyone focus at me. Face became shivers with sweat. In that situation I can't talk anything. If I talk it leads to severe. First time this situation faced 3 years ago at my brother's marriage. Still I'm facing the same. To kill this sometimes I used. Tablet Ciplar 10 to control nervousness. This severe nervousness leading me to anxiety followed by depression. Please advise me in this regard. Again I have my sister marriage in coming month. Feeling fear how to handle the situation. Kindly solve my problem. Thank You.
Ok this is regarding my grandpa! He is around 70 years of age and is diagnosed with diabetes since past Few years. What I want to know is he has his proper routine of food and takes all his meals on time! But what we are observing is he is growing very pallid ,weak physically! What more should we do in his diet? What should be good and what not?
I have hobby of masturbating daily. But while doing it recently I'm getting some pain near penis. May I know the reason?
How many times one should masturbate? Is it safe to masturbate or not? How to recover from masturbation's bad effect?
I have been facing problem of gums bleeding from few days please tell me any home remedies to stop it and my teeth became so sensitive with any hot and cold things which I consume. I have shown it to doctor but till its not getting stopped. Please let me know asap. Age-28.
I got yeast infection n doctor prescribed me candy cl tablet is this harmful for conceiving. and can I have sex during using this tablet.
Recently I got married from 6 months back. So when we do realize our sexual life did not get any satisfaction. When I touch to her, she could not realize feelings. I got more feelings whenever I involved the sex but she didn't get the feel.
I had couple of breakups since my past 4 years. And every single time I chose a guy in anger and just to forget the past man. And I donno y since the last 2 years I have been depressed. Now I have a bf in my life who is good enough but I do not have friends cause I dumped my ex for my bf. My ex is my class mate im doing my engineering. I have always this constant feelings coming from I side I need to justify everything to everyone. I am not happy. I feel I am I the only one who cannot make friends. Inside im dying to have friends roam party but when it comes to reality I clsw myself and I can not get clse to people at all. Please help me.
Sir I am 21 years old. By Birth I have an undescended testicle that's means the right side testicle is big and healthy but in left side in the scrotum there is a small bag without the round ball. Some time I got the round ball is 1/3 of the right side ball bellow my abdominal, can touch it sometimes. It is just near to the penis's root. This is by birth. N now I want to know what is this. 1. Is it dangerous? 2. How Will Be My sex Life. Since the One testicle produced muchsemenbecause whenever in night it's falls my pant wet. 3. It is possible to be father for me. 4. Is it The first step of Testicle Cancer. 5. What will I do to prevent testicle cancer. I am so afraid N yes I feel little heavy the right side testicle. I know this is all embracing. But want know. Everything.
My skin. Have so. Many dark. Spot and. Pimple. And. Many mole in face. How to remove this type. Of problem.
During sex I i cum in first 4 to 5 min pls advise me to hold and ho longer so can enjoy sex thank you.
Hi, I am Dr Milind Bhatt. I'm a classical homoeopath. I give medicine on your dreams, I give Medicine on your basic nature. So why do I have to give medicine on your dreams? Why nature? What is the difference between you and me? All us have two eyes one nose two ears. The difference is the way in which we think and on the aspects when we give the medicine we can wonder.
Now suppose if anybody's coming to the first time to the doctor definitely the patient will wonder why you asking about my nature even if asked is not going to reveal everything but a stage comes where he'll say this is me one two three four five nothing beyond there or maybe they will not go the way to see the negative aspects that time we asked about the dreams. And the dreams play wonderful role in understanding human psychology. I here narrate an amazing example. A patient had come with spine TB mentioned by a big doctor of Bombay hospital that Tb may go to the brain and you know something greater has happened to this patient.
I was just wondering when a patient has everything in his life why would he suffer from such big irreversible disease? when asked about his nature, he just mentioned everything is fine he is multimillionaire like he has everything in his life-like there is nothing to worry about. When I asked his mom she said oh he's a very obedient child. The father also praises. So I was just wondering that there has to be something but I could feel something so I asked about to tell me something if you have any recon dreams. There are two dreams which are recurrent. One was he's donating in bulk and it just looked at me even I looked at him because a rich person who has lot of money if he gets a dream of donating doesn't make any difference it's not important to me I was just waiting for the second dream so the second Dream was that he is piercing that knife into somebody's abdomen he is enjoying that dream the liptum is pulling out intestine. It is sadistic, it is not normal.
The world knows that he's a rich person, he is content, he has everything then why is an obedient child, a quiet child, then why is he enjoying such a dream? Now, who would tell me the actual nature? The wife. So I called her wife. She looked at me. She said so I have to tell you something but then you promised me that it will be between you and me because he is going to give me a kick because he will not like this revealing his nature. I said okay we are here just to cure him. She told me, sir, he would buy me a diamond ring and one day he bought a diamond ring he kept it on the bed I saw the name i took the ring and I just tried it on my finger. The moment he saw he just beat me up and I was looking at him and he was heartless I could not understand why he was doing this? He had bought it for me so when I am wearing the ring then why is he beating me? The second thing I was feeding my baby and little bit curtain were opened and he started beating me. I found see these two instances I could understand that this patient is not normal he has got bipolar or he got split personality on the task that we have a medicine called Anacardium. Gave a dose of Anacardium and everybody surprised that TB spine went away and the best part of it was the wife came And told me sir I can't and I will never be able to forget you, sir, because his nature has changed. Previously he was a reckless, impatient and very violent. He has developed patience and tolerance and he has not beaten me since then. So this is how we treat with homoeopathy from nature when we get stuck somewhere we ask about dreams and the dreams reveal everything about yourself.
For more information you can contact me or you can reach me through lybrate.com.
A healthy mouth is the secret to a beautiful smile. To have good oral health, you need to keep your teeth, your tongue, as well as your gums healthy. To keep your gums healthy, you need to brush your teeth, use floss and mouthwash and take care of your gums. If you are able to do all this every day, then dental problems will be a mile away from your mouth. Taking care of your gums is extremely important for your overall oral health. Do not neglect even small problems like slight bleeding when using floss as it shows that your gums aren't totally healthy. Here are a few ways you can maintain your healthy gums:
1. Brushing regularly: You definitely need to brush your teeth regularly to maintain your oral health. Brushing your teeth at least twice daily is the best way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But you need to know the proper way to brush so that you do not harm your gums. Apply a gentle pressure when you are brushing as, in a case otherwise, you might hurt your gums. Make sure you use a brush, which has soft bristles so that they do not cut into the gums. And while you are brushing, brush for at least two minutes as it takes a bit of time to kill the bacteria in your mouth.
2. Floss every day: Flossing everyday might seem a bit tedious, but it is extremely important for you to floss your teeth every day. It removes the plaque between your teeth before it can turn to tartar. Tartar and plaque attract the bacteria which later on harm the gums.
3. Regular use of mouthwash: Wash your mouth with mouthwash regularly. Not only will it help to keep your breath fresh, but it also helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth. There are a number of mouthwashes in the market manufactured only to do that.
4. Use sugarless gum to chew: If you chew a sugarless gum for about 20 minutes after you have eaten a meal, you will be able to clean your mouth as well as keep your breath fresh. But only do this if you cannot brush your teeth immediately. This is because if you chew gum regularly, then that might lead to certain jaw problems.
Keep your gums healthy and keep smiling. After all, a smile can melt a stone as well.