Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. K. D. ShahYour feedback matters!
I am getting headache very much have used many tablets and syrups still im not able lose it you can give me any precautions plzzz.
I am 18 years old. I am eating saggubiyyam (sabudana) without cooking or soaking from 2 to 3 years. Is it harm? If it is what have to do?
I am suffering from fever again and again for last two weeks. And also headache and I'm became very unhealthy.
Approximately I'm suffered from piles Since 3 year. When I go to stool every morning more blood come out with stool, please help.
Having pain in knee. All blood report and knee x ray is NAD. IN THE RIGHT KNEE WHEN COMES IN CONTACT WITH GROUND OR BED WITH SOME PRESSURE FEELS IF SOME STONE corner IS PINCHING. X RAY DOES NOT SHOW ANY PROB. HOWEVER CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT ARE TAKING. PLEASE ADVISE FURTHER COURSE OF INV AND MEDICATION. KNEE STRENGTH exercise ALSO SUGGEST IF I CAN DO.
Extreme mood swings and get angry really fast. Feel lethargic whole day even if I don't do a single thing and get frequent headaches. I get the urge to sleep every time.
Itching starts anytime. It usually starts when we tend to be free and relaxing.
Itching is generally followed by redness.
Usually last for few hours.
Aggravated by infection. Sore throat. Urine infection or stomach infection. Aggravated with change of weather.
Sometimes occur after bath.
Sometimes after sweating.
I am suffering from fever since 6 days please help me what should I do to get rid of from it? Fever is coming daily at night thanks.
Premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction. It always ejaculates during foreplay. Whenever I try to sex while entering it to vagina it ejaculates and I have a problem of nightfall.
How to overcome the excessive masturbation and get recover from the physical loss due to over masturbation.
Is it safe to eat 5 Whole eggs everyday for protein need.(I am asking because There are talks of heart problems and increased cholesterol)
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??