Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K D Savla
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K D SavlaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have been doing masturbation from around 12 years of age 2 times in a day and now I am 26 year old and feeling very tired all time and also get weak erection, discharge quickly now I stop this but symptoms are not gone. Please suggest me some treatment.
I am suffering from dry cough please suggest some medicines for it and please tell me some good medicines and I take corex now it is banned suggest me some good immediately.
This is Deepak M/24. I'm having problem with my weight gain. I am skinny and there is no change in my weight even after I have large meal. My blood group is O"-ve" I have less stamina and power compared to all others around me. I would like be fit and get rid of this illness. If direct consulting is required, which specialized doctor should I consult?
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I had it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November (flow was normal) and then started again on 10th November (flow was less), (last month I donated blood too). This month my periods started on 1st and ended on 6th (the flow was less than normal), and right now I am bleeding again (with a very very less flow). Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Isn't it due to the side effects of Unwanted 72? But I have used it many a times, nothing like this happened before. Please help me with this.
This summer I m so upset because of sun tanned skin. I have very fare look so its really irritating. Any chemo or home remedy you know please share with me ?
I am suffering from pcod and ttc for 1 year. I also undergone hsg test and my results appears normal. This is my 4th ovulation induction treatment cycle and today is my 17th day with a follicle of 21 mm in left ovary and 37 mm in right with endometrial thickness of 7 mm.in first three cycles my gynecologist advised me to have a trigger shot every time when my follicle reach the appropriate size but today he advised me not to have trigger shot instead he advised me to have tab meprate bd for 3 days, cap codox I bd for 10 days and lyserforte td for 10 days. Plzz give me your valuable advise. Should I go for these medicines Orr not.
Sir can my stammering be cured with practice. please tell me what should I do to improve my speech. I feel very hurt when I stammer in front of someone. I think my breathing is not corect. Sir I am in serious trouble with my speech. I feel like suicide some times.
Good evening doctor Due acidity problem, yesterday while I am driving feeling heart burn and my left arm feeling like paining with pack pain why this problem while driving car do the needful Regards.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty Acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, whole grains, legumes and lentils, leafy green vegetables & fruits: Carrots are rich sources of vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc, vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean meat and eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long time.
- Green Tea and Dark Chocolates: Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea is beneficial both when consumed internally and applied externally. The hair can be washed with green tea to remove and prevent dandruff. Dark chocolates are also rich sources of anti-oxidants. Now that’s a delectable way towards healthy and happy hair.
- Fish: Salmon, mackerel, oysters are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids.