Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K. ChandavarkarYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors. I am getting pain in my right testis I considered a doctor he is (Ms general surgeon) he checked my testis and said it normal and he write a test (usg abdomen and pelvis) Impression (liver: fatty liver) (right kidney: mild right Hydroureteronphrosis)
My mother age is 65. She is hypertension patient. Her BP was 180/90. Her one kidney and gall bladder had operated. Doctor consult some blood tests all test results are normal except E. S. R which is 40 at 1st hour and urea is 48. I m getting worried. Please tell me it can be treated by medicine and if there is any problem. Thanking you
I'm 55 years old male my creatinine level is 1.28,what treatment should l take to reduce this level, is this level risky in any way. Please suggest the treatment, whatever it is Ayurveda, homeo,or allopathic.
I am suffering from urinary tract infection.. Which drug is best for the treatment of urinary tract infection.
I have a stone .sometimes pain hits me so much after drinking water. There is no such effect. What is instantly relief I have to do when I got this pain?
Hello, Doctor I Wanna Ask You a question regarding the fate of success in the kidney transplantation? Is that also if our body cells accepts the kidney still it might fail to work?
I am 65 years old male who has been informed as having the following problems. 1. Enlarged prostrate (informed that tis is due to age) 2. Obstruction in urinary bladdere outlet obstruction. I would like to have your considered advise regarding medication/surgery.
I am patient of kidney stones. Now all stones Are removed by German medicine everything is OK .but still pain in my urine pipe. And swelling in Pennis. In scan everything is OK.
I held my pee and a sharp pain occurred in my right lower abdomen. Then when I peed. I urinated blood. However after 2 times to bathroom my urine is clear without blood.
On sitting on legs and after walking I am having ants and vibration sensations in legs I have done blood urine blood sugar report everything is normal. I am having muscle twitching also. On siting on hard surface I have pins like in urethra and sitting area. What is the reason and solutions?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.