Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. C. Shrivastav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K. C. ShrivastavYour feedback matters!
Sir I had continuous hair loss what I can do what is the reason for this can you suggest a good doctor.
My neck is very darker than my face. It looks awkward to see. So please tell me any remedy to get rid of it.
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet.
If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy.
Carbohydrates which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body. Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
1. Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13-15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and Vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
2. Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has sufficient amount of carbohydrates to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
3. Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
4. Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins but also contains plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help yourself lose weight.
5. Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats are an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.