Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K C Shah
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K C ShahYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic my last sugar test report was about 264 post lunch since than my endocrinologist has changed the dosage of my tablets, Now I am using 1.Glimestar M2 (morning 1 tab and evening 1/2 tablet) Today from the mrng I am feeling numbness at my right hand little finger to till now. What could be the reason?
I am 76 years old. I have high bp. The left part of my body is paralyzed for around 3 days. Now I am experiencing shocks in my whole body It have that energy which can't be controlled by men. It is really giving problem. please help me. What shall I do to get cure from this disease?
Sir I am suffering from regular headache and sir I am getting faint at most of time, is this is a symptoms of migraine ao I have the last stage of migraine, what to do?
I am having fever since last 2 days. Body ache too, and since morning shivering too. Also feeling very cold. Should I consult specialist doctor or recommend me better solution.
I am 20 years old student. I feel my brain to be less effective than before. Can dimagheen be any useful to me. Is there any side effect.
I am suffering from bell's palsy from 2 days. I am also taking treatment of allopathy. Should l take help of physiotherapy? What can I do prevent my eye from dryness? How much time it take to be normal.
Hello Sir, My Question is related to Neurologist, We have a baby of 5 years, she is still not able to sit/stand/speak/walk. We checked with doctors and digonas as microsapehly and no such cure available to treat that. Please help me and let me know, is there any treatment available and what we do further to save her life.
I am suffering from sleep paralysis while going to sleep frequently and sometimes after going to a deep sleep I maintain a healthy time and I do yoga this sleep paralysis bothering me a lot because of this disturbance is occurring in my daily life.
I am suffering from the lack of sensation in my leg 12 years back I was hited on my toe and I lost sensation in my leg is there any treatment? please help me.
Migraine is a severe headache affecting 1 or more in 10 people, and is basically caused by excessive stimulation of blood vessels. Indigestion, anger, stress, intake of salty and spicy food, excessive exposure to sunlight, skipping meals, tension headaches and alcohol are some common causes of this intolerable headache. Ayurveda has numerous effective remedies for migraine. Here are a few solutions to help you fight this problem.
- Shirolepa and shiro dhara are popularly used ayurveda treatments on all types of migraine patients. Shirolepa is the application of effective herbal pastes containing camphor, sandalwood, jatamansi and many more on the affected area. Shiro dhara is the process of pouring stream of thin to thick liquids over the scalp for a specified amount of time. These remedies are very commonly used and are known for their successful healing properties.
- Ayurveda presents to you a number of ancient herbs that guarantee you 100 percent relief from migraine. These may include bala, kumari, mallika, amalaki, sariva, yastimadhu, hareetaki and many more. These, when blended and mixed in appropriate quantities, give amazing results.
- Apart from these ayurveda treatments, a number of ayurveda medicines are also available. Godnati bhasma, Chandrakala rasa, Kamadugha rasa (mouktika yukta), Bhoonimbadi khada , Shirashooladi vajra rasa, Pathyadi khada are used in the treatment of various types of migraines.
- If due to some reason you are unable to access these ayurveda treatments and want immediate relief from the severe headaches, then don’t worry. There are a number of ayurveda home remedies that give you excellent results in a very short period of time. You can use an ice pack and rub it on your temples to reduce pain. Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as giloy, can be taken with raw honey for instant relief.
- You can drop a few drops of paste of saffron and ghee into each of your nostrils and inhale deeply. This can give you amazing results and can reduce your intolerable pain. Applying sandalwood on forehead or a paste of black pepper, rice with bringaraaja juice on your forehead will do wonders to your migraine pain.
Thus, try to avoid things that trigger your pain including alcohol, caffeine, onions, beans, nuts, hunger, stress, pressure and many others, and follow these remedies to help you get rid of your headache that gets worse with time. Try not to skip meals and keep your body hydrated as much as you can. It is advisable to take the medicines and treatments under the guidance of an Ayurveda physician.