Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K C ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from skin disease. It is ringworm I think so because it is in round shape and it's area is increasing. It's on my both tight just side of pvt area. I used scar lotion and quadriderm and Four Derm ointment of Copland but no improvement. Does it happen because of impure blood? Please suggest me medicine and the cause why ringworm happens?
I have oily and combination skin visible pores with white heads sometime pimples in my cheeks only. Please suggest me face wash, lotion for face, and something very gud which have visible results with no side effect.
I have black spots on my face, I use sunscreen cream but it nots goes please advise me to remove black spots?
I'm thoroughly suffering from different skin diseases. What should I do in order to reduce skin diseases. Tell me some precautions to reduce the diseases.
I am 25 years old. I am having a lot of itching in the body from 2 months and skin is becoming white at some parts of the body. I am bathing daily but no relief. So, what should I do now? Spots at the back also.
I am having skin problem in my underlying and underarm. After gym or any kind of physical work I do, itching starts to happen. Really it's irritating and some red rash's develops under those area. And after using ointment some relief comes but after some days again same think starts to happen.
Hi. Mam 20 years old I hve prbm of dark circles nd dark spots so plzz suggest me any gud cream to get rid of it.
I have discovered some kind of patches near my underarm area, what should I do to make it disappear?
I am a hostel student n I want to remove the pores and dark spots from my skin. I want you to suggest some remedies that I can apply here.
I am 27 year old male. I have lot of dark spots and pimples on my face even at 27. And holes as well. I am dark. My forehead and sides of cheeks are even dark. My face is not even in colour. I do not want to be lighter in colour but I would like to look my face fair by removing color variation, dark spots, pimples and holes. How can I get a clear skin? Pls suggest me
Hello, I am 28 year old female, I feel dullness on my face even after using facewash & facial & any fairness cream. Please suggest for glowing radiant face what should I do?
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.