Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K C Shah
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K C ShahYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots on my cheeks. Like the after effects of bursting pimples. Any help on how to get rid of it?
Hello, sir I have been suffering from itching which includes with dark red circles and thick skin below my penis region .In that area where infection took place ,is increasing regularly. It has a lot of paining in night as well as day please give me medicine and cream.
Hi my name is chary my age is 20 from last 2 months in my darks spots is coming and below my eyes dark circles are coming can you suggest any treatment.
I have skin problem I tried too many medicines but can't get good results. My problem was stopped for some time but after some time it's again restart.
, I've been getting acne breakouts since 2012 (I was 22 then) and since then pimples have been a regular face issue. The dermatologist consulted me that they were hormonal, gave some medications but it didn't work. I am struggling with these pesky pus filled germs till now. My skin has never been pimple free and I have developed marks as well. Recently, I've adjusted my diet. Eating less spicy food, drinking water, eating fruits etc (I have lemon water and curd every alternate day). I apply honey almost everyday for half an hour and at night I either massage my face with olive oil or lemon. For almost a month, I have been taking'Herbal antibiotics from Organic India and somehow I feel pimples haven't surfaced for the past month. However, they have been substituted with occasional boils which disappear after 2-3 days. I don't understand where am I going wrong? I wish I had a clear face like I used to have prior to 2010 Please please help me out!
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl. I have a black marks and I lost soft skin. What is the treatment should avoid these?
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.