Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. K C JainYour feedback matters!
A 50 year old female 1st pain in both limbs crushing type edema developes in left side of face and pain at tip of shoulder no history of truma, fever. She is hypertensive and diabetic since 6months to 1 year.
I am suffering from my neck pain left side neck nerve pained from 4 month I had checked to the doctor he told me its cervical pain and I will me recover in 4 month I just wanna ask that I am doing gym so should I continue the gym or left for recover please tell me.
My wife is 25 years old. She is suffering from back pain After x-ray it is found lumber spondylosis. What to do.
I have back pain from past three days and I don't know what to do know now so. Please suggest me as soon as possible its getting worse and I am confirmed please help me.
My problem is heavy back pain and my job is system operating i'm sitting in chair for almost 7 to 8 hours I think that's the reason to my back pain I am using some pain killer tablets please suggest me.
Hello sir my mother is a diabetic patient her age 46, she is suffering with severe back pain, may I know that pain related to sugar levels or anything else.
I am 21 years old and I have muscle pain from two weeks sometime in calf muscle sometime in thies please suggest me what should I do to overcome from this.
I have severe pain in my back. I can't even sit or stand for more than a hour. I suffer this throughout the day.
Hi, I am suffering from diabetes for last two years jointly pain problems in my knee, suggests me medicine.
My wife age 27 years old now she was pregnant from last 2 months and having back pain vomiting every after 1days. I want to know diet for this period. Im from kolkata.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden, but commonly develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.