Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.B.BharatiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! I have small acne pimples all around my face I had consulted a doctor, he said it's a cosmetic pimple since I use cosmetics on occasions. He has given me 3 months course of which one and half is done. Still I could see those acne on my face. N skin has become so dull and dark. Medicine given by him Kozimax (apply at night) Ezanic 10% (apply at night) Cetaphil cleansing lotion Suncros soft sunscreen Tablets: Zeethrom -daily before food Ivermectin -weekly once before food Icon 150- weekly once after food.
My kid below her eyelids have white bumps i.e. Pimple like her age is 18 month We use for her all product of jonson & Johnson How my kid get rid of this white bumps.
M planning for baby for about 3 months but my periods comes 3 days before every month. Y it is happening.
Pimples are arising in my face from past 4 to 5 months I have used many creams which was suggested by doctor. Femcinol.at present I am using Lacto calamine lotion but no best results was found. I have oily skin and am 20 years old and am using Himalaya face wash. Can you please suggest me how to reduce these pimples in my face.
I am 25 years old, I have unwanted hairs on my face and blackheads, whiteheads also please tell me to remove in home remedies.
I am also thin in last 2 months. I cannot why I am thin in this days .so sir please give me a answer and talk in just I make a fit body.
I am 24 years old graduate. I observed my body growth is below average as height 5.4, undersized chest. I am facing rejections even after good performance in academics. Poor personality as a hindrance caused much anxiety. So is there any solution to overcome this problem and resume growth at this age?
Hi, I am 29 years old, and I have hair fall problem, and some point of my head is bulk, what can I do for regrow my hair, now I am using NOVO-phone+ and mx5 solution for doctor's prescription. Please give me a solution.
I'm suffering from severe pain in Lower and upper stomach My periods is late in this month and I can't be able to sleep with this pain doctor recommended me medicines and in ulta sound it's be cyst. Left Overy shows cyst of size 3.4×3.5 cm with free fluid in pod? Pid I'm working person. I can't be able to go daily office What will I do. I must be to bed rest or what should I do please ans me.
I am having too much hair fall from last 2 years .My hairs are very light they break very easily &growth is very slow.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.