Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.B.BharatiYour feedback matters!
Does trimming pubic hairs makes it grow longer, denser, thicker, and faster that before? And does it cause any problem or infection? Is it safe to trim or cut these hair? Pls suggest the safe way to remove them! Pls help!
Am sixty years old. Suffering from Hypertension for which am taking one tablet RAMISTAR -H 5 mg. Before breakfast and ROSVUS 10 mg after meals in the Night as prescribed by the Doctor. Recently I checked my blood sugar which is with in the normal range except HB1AC is 6.5. Regularly am doing walking, jogging and physical exercise as advised by the physician. Kindly render/advise me to reduceHB1AC from 6.5 to normal range or any other medicines to be taken.
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
1) Over-Eating Healthy Foods - Of course, 1200 calories from burger and French fries aren?t the same as 1200 calories from nutritious foods. But, sometimes, overeating on healthy foods can be the cause of why you aren?t losing any weight. Sometimes, eating too much of healthy foods might cause brain to make more of the hormone ghrelin, which makes you feel less full and slows down your metabolism.
2) Thinking about Exercise- This might just sound weird, but it is absolutely true! People who think about exercising a lot tend to eat 50 percent more. There is a simple explanation about all of this. Thinking about workout makes you feel that you can snack some more and burn off those calories. So, you end up eating more. Well, some places where calorie-counter doesn?t work.
3) Underestimating Calories- So, you have been thinking that you are eating 1500 calories a day. But are you? Sometimes, we underestimate our portions or number of calories. On other occasions, we forget to add information about things we have eaten. So, keep a journal, measure your portions and get the idea. This will help you with weight loss.
4) Sleeping too little- Not shutting your eyes for a few hours will leave your body into carb and fat craving survival mode. People who sleep fewer than 4 hours tend to eat 300 more calories on the next day.
5) Medical Condition- Just because you aren?t losing weight doesn?t mean you always have a medical condition. But sometimes, conditions such as hypothyroid, insulin resistance and PCOS can decrease your ability to lose weight. So, go ahead and see a doctor.
If you have any further questions on diet or weight loss, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.