Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am suffering in immune system issue since last 2 years. Weight loss was there. Aftervloosing 6 kg weight it startedtaking Ensure powder. Now weight is constant at 59 kg. Earlier it was 66 kg. I have to go forb motion 4, 5 time in a day. After having breakfast or lunch within 15to 20 minutes I have to go washroom for motion. Gas problem is also there. Feeling pain lower right back in the morning and evening. Some times having after lunch. It seems no vitamin is absorbing by body. Some swelling is there around my belly 5 to 6 hard particles are there. Some pimple kinds has appears right side of my face. Some times feeling pain in bone as well but not much. These symptoms increase if I eat non veg, wheat product luke paratha , bread and sweet as well.
Actually my father is having blood coming out from his mouth when he vomits and he also drinks whisky.
I am 24 yrs old lady, I got married n have 2 years old son. The problem is I got pot belly after after given birth to my baby. And am dieting to reduce fat, but no result. Can you suggest me.
i was diagnosed Vitamin B12 and D3 defficeincy in Feb.14 and taken 6 injections for B12 every alternative day and D3 tablets for twice week for 3 months, once a week for 3 months 15 days month for 3 months and advised to take 1 tablet a month for life long. I had symptoms like burning sensation on left leg, foot and arms, confused mind, depression like and sleep diorder. In November last week i have gone for medical tests for B12 and D3. My B12 is 700 above and D1 is 50 above. Iam feeling the burning sensation on my left leg and sleep disturbance and pain in spine which was there before Feb.14 also. My question is treatment for these vitamin efficiencies is required at regular intervals and my present symptoms shows the deficiency again. Does the regular treatment will have side effects ?. Please help me.
Skin on my testicles. .gets very dry n develop cracks n then peel out. .I easily get rashes on private body area when I run long .what should I do.
How to have a glowing and charming skin like models. And how to get healthy. I am as thin as a stick. So how to acquire fats.?
I'm 15 Years Old And I Want To Know What are the benefits of losing weight? Because I'm. Very Weak And Thin.
I have been suffering from high fever and cold. My eyes are red. I am taking paracetamol but its not helping. What should I do?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.