Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K B BhalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am having rashes on body almost everywhere for 10 15 min and they disappear after that. July 2014 I shifted to this place and it started and till now it sometimes coming going but it never went completely. Its kind of red lines and sometimes its like mosquito bite. On hand chest back neck stomach all over. I went 4 skin doctor they all said its allergy with something and took medicine but it never went. Almost 2 years and I am having same problem. I went through HIV test too and it was negative. Am so worried about it. Can you please tell what actually it Is and what treatment it need. Thank you sir.
Hi. Pl tell berberis aquifolium q which is in liquid form can I apply the same on face my mixing few drop in water.
Pls tell which cream to apply? Candid or candid B? On penis head? I have penis burning sensation and redness and also fungal infected on pains head since a month. Pls tel me. I do not want to talk with my parents right now. Help me pls tell which cream to apply?
I have some white patches on my face and skin, it grows day by day. I used lot's of medicine, but not cure.
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
Hi doc, 28 years old. I'm a home maker. I have a kid 3 years old. My height is 5.4 and half. I wanna know how much my weight should be a according to this height. N I reside near coastal near, how do I maintain my skin glowing n fresh. please help me.
I am a 25yr old male and my colour is fair but it change to black for last 2 months. What should I do?
I have dark circle on my eyes. I use many creams for 1 year but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 28 year old man. I am facing a problem, Earlier my face was bright but from one year shrinkage appeared on my face so it look dull and black no shining on my face. Please suggest me what I will do? Thnxx.
My skin is very oily when I get up in the morning my face is like have oil bath And because of this I get so many pimples on my face please help me to cure it.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.
Now you know how to fight the skin changes of menopause. Follow the tips and then age will be just a number.