Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyotsna Zope
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsna ZopeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female from last year I am having uti first I was diagnosed with klebsiella dn with e.coli dn this years now with staphylococcus epidermidis. After the doctors checkup I am feeling discomfort and burning sensation in vulva urethra and vagina and lil pain while urinating level like something is stuck in there. I have had oral sex with my bf 1 years back 5 times only saliva applied on clitoris. My vulva seems dry and little uncomfortable to walk or sit. What could it be? Please help me.
My report says that" few small echo genic foci less than 3mm noted in both kidneys and for pancreas it is written that head and tail of pancreas visualized, tail obscured by bowel gas" what does it mean please reply soon docs about the kidney it is written in bold. Is there any big issue?
Hi, My problem is that, whenever I got erection my penis spreads some lubricant like clean neat water and sometime I feel little sensation in my urinary tract at the top of the penis so is it may be urinary tract infection am I facing?
Hi sir/mam my sister has eaten small stones and from wall and mud but she is 21 years old so I just want to ask you what can be happen to my sister is this any disease or something else. Everyone saying it is due to lack of vitamin. Sir reply i'm waiting.
I am 38 years old. I have a gas trouble, my stomach size is little big, problem of cholesterol (charabi). Second one is, I drink water 15 litter in a day and I have to go for urinal every hours.
I have stone in my kidney about 9.6 mm doctors suggested me for operation. Doing an operation is safe or else their will be sideffects.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!