Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotivadan Nagindas DalalYour feedback matters!
I am 34Y Male, had weight upto 105 kgs till 2013 now reduced to 75 kgs. I do walk and job 5 days a week upto 1 hour. I drink 1-2 bottles of beer 650 ml every saturday mostly from last year. My gallbladder is removed in 2012. Had high BP in 2013 but now 95 percent of time remain normal without medics and those 5 percent are in winters. I eat unhealthy food once a week. My diet is for 6 days a week, morning milk with cornflakes full bowl, 2 chapatis and butter milk in lunch and 2 chapati in dinner but I do like sweets a lot and I eat a lot of sweets many times. Now problem is I had a panic attack last october, went for ECG and Tropo I test but it was normal. Then slowly it went fine. Now again from last 2 weeks I am feeling same. Now its not panic but I feel pressure left chest side. I went for ECG last week but it was fine. Now 3 days back I had a severe chest pain left side and I got panicked. Still ride my bike 20 kms went to doctor had normal ECG and normal Tropo I again. After that that pain was in center chest and in exact back side and even hard to move my neck. So I think its a muscle pain. I did a complete body check up and my LDL is 134 and Uric is 7.33, these are only on higher side else all are normal. I am feeling many times and my muscles pain a bit more these days. My left thigh and calf muscle give problem while jogging for long. Also I have a very good gas and acidity problem. Now every time I have pain or pressure near chest I feel its fine but I got panicked. Now I want to get assure that my heart is fine and in near future I do not get any heart problem so that I will not get panicked every time. This is making life problematic. Is there any solution to my problem
I am 23 years old. For the last two months i've been suffering from pain behind my knee whenever I walk continuosly for sometime. It gets difficult to fully bend my knees as it hurts (the back of my knee). The orthopedic I consulted said that its due to a weight issue. But now I am in a bit of a predicament as I cannot jog or walk to lose weight. I am 6ft and weigh 86 kg. Please reply. ?
Hi Doctor, 2 days before I drank cognac and after that I drank beer and next morning I wake up with a pain lower back on the left side, and still today on the 3rd day the pain is still there. And this is the second time this happened to me after drinking. 3 weeks before this when I drank whiskey the next morning I wake up with a pain in the left leg toe. Firstly I was thinking it was a muscle strain due to bad sleeping posture but now when it happened second time in a month and especially after drinking I think its something else. Can you please advise me doctor what is this symptoms for?
I am 24 years old I am suffering with back lower hips and ribs pain and buttocks pain.give me correct diagnose.
I have pain in back side in kamar .I use volini spray I want to know which medicine or spray is best you suggested me which I use.
Sir mere mama ke head me bahut gehri chot lag gayi thi or unka operation hua tha jiske baad wo koma me chale Gaye the but abhi wo halka Sa moment krne lage hain but kabhi kabhi krte hain unki chot ko 9 months ho gaye hain now unki koi medicine nhi chal rhi so you please tell me a brain tonic jisse wo jaldi moment krne lage please consult me.
Actually sir my father has pain in his back since last 8 months. I have made lot of treatment but still not much relief. He has relief only till medicine effect. I am very upset now what should I do?
Hi , my name is Ruma Patnaik. I am suffering body pain any time like knees pain , hand pain. Feeling weak .Please suggest.
My left hand is paining badly for last 3-4 days and I am not able to rotate my hand properly plss help me my exam are going on.
When I take my bp readings my first reading is about 145/73 and after 5 min it is 130/75 both taken at rest. Why it is so? And my right arm bp is higher compared to left hand by 10-15 points of systolic. Above readings is of left hand.
My mother is having severe joint pains from last month. Esr level is high it is 128 how total with this what kind of joint pain is this.
There is a mild pain from Left shoulder to Left hand finger and numbness in the finger. What does it shows and remedy please ?
I have leg paining over 2 hours and it is becoming paining then stopped. It is paining too much, what should I do reply fast so I can treat my leg?
Dear Dr. sir my question is I have sometimes suddenly pain in my neck and it turns over my shoulder it also turn over my back become high panic .So please suggest me some advices about this dangerous disease. It is your most kindness yours faithfully Fayaz Ahmad from j&k.
Water come from my eyes every now n then please suggest. Also my back pains to much when I get up early morning.
I am 31years old defence person 3years phle football khelte huve mere left knee me chot lag gayi thi x-ray MRI karwaya to pata chala ki internal legament injury h doctors ne kaha ki operation krna padega lekin uske baad bhi koi surity ni h to mene ni karwaya tuch time treatment karwaya lekin fir bhi kuch fark ni pada muje jump lene me running karne me Badi dikkat hoti h his wajah se muje apni job me promotion lene me bhi problem ho rahi h kynki defence me physical bahut jaruri h or me jada rest bhi ni kar skta kyunki defence me physical activities hoti rahti h 1 sall pahle aise Hi ek din mera knee fr se twist ho gaya or fir se wahi pain or knee me sujan ho gayi aisa hota rhta h fir 10, 15 din me normal ho jata h lekin thek ni hota me bahut pareshaan hu mene pata kiya tha kya iska ilaaj sirf knee replacement se Hi kr ke h ya surgery se bhi thek ho skta h kyunki replace krne me to kam se kam rs150000 tk lag jayenge kyunki me ek defence personnel hu mure paas itne paise ni h ki me itna mehnga ilaaj kar saku please agar koi aisa doctor h Jo muje sahi advice de sake to bataye me bahut pareshaan hu uski wajah se meri job me bhi Badi dikkat ho ri h please muje sahi advice dijiye me aapka ehsaan kabi nahi bhulunga pls sir please help me.
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.