Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyotika Rajesh Kaku
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotika Rajesh KakuYour feedback matters!
hello. I gave unwanted 72 to my partner within 13 hr after having sex/// but when she take the medicine and 1 hr got past she got vomiting. So if you could clear that what are the chances that she get pregnant or not.
She had a period on Oct 7 & last menstrual on 13th Nov n she too med primolut -n now till date her period is not started n wat is d reason behind her?
1). Processed meat
Different kinds of methods used for preserving and processing the meat, including pickling, curing, salting, smoking, chemical usage, etc, can also become source of cancer diseases. These preservatives have nitrate and sodium nitrite which are proved carcinogens.
2). Gmo foods
Gmo stands for genetically modified organisms. It includes all kinds of plants and their products which are developed using modern techniques from biotechnology and inter disciplined sciences. Nowadays, most of the fruits and vegetable crops are being developed using some or the other kind of genetic modification. Hence, it is good option to buy foods which are non-gmo verified and certified organic foods.
3). Smoked/burned foods
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are produced when the foods are smoked or barbecued. Such chemicals create increased risk of cancer. In the recent studies, it has been found that eating smoked or burned foods increases the chance of pancreatic cancer by nearly 60%.
4). Foods having artificial sweeteners
Those who are in misconception that artificial sweeteners are healthy compared to normal refined sugar, will have to come out of their misleading opinions. Otherwise, they would have to pay huge. Foods & beverages having these artificial sweeteners are rich in saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, etc are very much dangerous as they can cause cancers.
5). Sweetened beverages
Recent studies have shown that those who consume more amounts of soda will have more chances of getting cancers. The excess sugars accumulating in the body will form best medium for the growth of cancerous cells.
6). Fried food items
Fried food items are tasty and they also posses the risk of health disorders including cancers. Frying the food items in pre-heated oil will produce toxic aldehydes which have the ability to cause health hazards like cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.
7). Contaminated foods
Usage of pesticides will contaminate fruits and vegetables. The residues of these pesticides are found on fruits and vegetables even if they are used at the time of cultivation. These chemicals increase the chances of getting cancers and also reduce iq levels in children.
8). Microwave popcorn
Popcorn bags should not be kept in microwave as the perfluoroctanoic acid (pfoa) present in these bags will have all the potential of causing pancreatic, testicular and hepatic cancers. When the popcorn is microwaved along with the bags, the toxic chemical vapors will be absorbed by the popcorn, thereby reaching our body.
9). Hydrogenated oil
Most dangerous aspect of hydrogenated oils is that they have the capability to change the cell membrane structure. Because of this reason, cells become more susceptible for cancers. Make sure to purchase foods which are labelled to be free from hydrogenated vegetable oils.
10). Canned food items
For keeping the food items intact and fresh for longer periods, canned foods are mixed with different kinds of preservatives and chemicals. Sometimes, these chemicals react with the metal of the can, thereby becoming fatal. Such chemicals can disturb normal hormonal levels in the body leading to wide range of health risks like cancers.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
I married before 4 yes ago, I have one baby 3 years .now I planned to have another baby, while doing sex I sucked her vagina, is it okay or I should avoid this? . Pls reply.
Dangal is one of the most revolutionary movies of our times. It has received rousing reviews from critics and avid film goers alike and has been hailed as a path altering film, which has definitely raised the benchmark as far as realism in commercial cinema goes. The movie is based on the real-life tale of Mahavir Singh Phogat and his two daughters, whom he trains to perfection so that they can become international level medal winning wrestlers. Let us look at the psychological aspect of this movie.
- Helicopter parenting: In this movie, we find a helicopter parent in Phogat who wants his daughters to attain a certain brand of perfection. In many ways, his parenting style has been derived from his unattained dreams, which he also projects onto his daughters. In today’s day and age, such kind of parenting usually leads to a lack of decision-making skills as far as the child is concerned due to the excessive intervention of the parent in every decision and situation.
- Perfection: In an obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD manner, the main character of the movie also projects his need for perfection on to his children, even going as far as limiting and completely cutting off their normal childhood habits like craving for sweet and savory food, as well as TV viewing. This may be seen as an extreme measure and case of OCD as far as his dedication to his training ideals go.
- Sports pre-performance tactics: In the movie, we have been shown myriad sports pre-performance tactics that are used by the best sportspersons the world over, in order to achieve their goal. This kind of pre-performance is especially important in physical pursuits because it helps in aligning the brain with the body by removing all distractions. Most sportspersons have various routines that may involve breathing exercises or listening to a pep talk, or even a certain kind of music so that this kind of a mindset sets in and they single-mindedly focus on the music, talk or breathing in order to remind themselves of what they are to do on the field.
- Dealing with failure: This is of major importance. In the movie, we find that one of the characters misses the Olympic medal by a whisker due to an unfortunate incident. Yet, this must not be seen as a deterrent. The sports person has to remember that at the end of the day, his or her hard work, sweat and turmoil is the ultimate trophy or medal, rather than the physical manifestation of the same. The fact that he or she has managed to rise to that kind of physical stamina and endurance in the field is in itself a prize that shows how far he or she has come from all other professionals in the same field. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I want to do sex with my wife. And I don't want to make her pregnant. What I have to do please suggest?
Causes for both:-
- Follopian tubal block
- Unovulatory cycle
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Uterine fibroids
- Advanced maternal age (above 35)
- Azoospermia - zero sperm count
- Oligospermia - low sperm count
- Asthenospermia - low motility of sperms
- Low libido - failure to achieve proper excitement.
Males and females both are equally responsible for infertility.
Do testicular examination regular from childhood for undescended testis & testicular atrophy
If any problems related to menstual cycle / periods do consult doctor before condition leads to infertility.
Sexual intercourse should be in ovulation period from day 10 to day 18 of period only. It will increase chances of getting pregnant.
Consult doctor if failure to achieve pregnancy within 6 months of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.