Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotika Rajesh KakuYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 year old married. I am suffering from heavy irregular bleeding since last 7 weeks after having a medical abortion. Ultrasound was advised by doctor and it's clear with nothing left. She suggested me to take trapic twice for 3 days to stop bleeding but It didn't stop. What should I do and is there any complication which I should be worried off? Will there be any issues regarding my future pregnancy.
I am 24 years old aborted 4 months ago from then I had regular menses this month. I have irregular menses I checked home check up with kit answer is negative. what should I do I have missed my cycle 2 days.
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
We r try to conceive a baby for last 1 years .my husbands sperm count is low 45. My last period date is 16 june. And now I gone to a holiday trip. please tel me how earlier I know about my pregnancy .then I cancel my trip if I am preg.
This obgyn question. I've had an copper iud inserted for emergency contraception 2 weeks ago. I had no bleeding or cramping afterward. A week after, I got moderate amounts of blood clots with no bleeding for 3 days. This has turned into light bleeding with blood clots. I have not had my normal period or th expected heavy one. My periods are always very heavy anyways. My period is now late one day. Is this normal after getting an iud? I was told I'd get my period on time. My fear is this is a miscarriage or something is wrong. Period at expected time.
Imagine yourself in a situation; your son will reach his puberty in next couple of years and you want him to reach this critical age with complete understanding of how a man and woman’s body works. This is not an imagination, but most of us either have already faced this situation or will going to face it in future.
Shivani Misri Sadhoo, an eminent psychologist in Delhi, today’s shares her tips on how to talk to your son about periods.
First you should start a direct conversation with your son; don’t run in circles, tell him about periods and patiently answer all his questions. Be as straightforward as you can. You can start your conversation like:
1. In your school you have seen older boys, their voices sound heavy like your father’s. This happens because when boys grow up they pass through a phase where lot of physical changes take place, both inside and outside of the body. This phase is called puberty.
2. During puberty a boy’s voice change, hair grows in his facial and genital region. Just like that, when girls hit their puberty they start menstruating.
3. Just like birds, mammals including humans come from an egg which is inside a girl’s body. The egg develops inside a girl every month though she doesn’t necessarily get pregnant every month. When the girl doesn’t get pregnant, the egg passes out of her body with some blood.
4. When a girl menstruates, her body sheds the lining of the uterus along with an unfertilised egg and it flows from the uterus to the cervix and out of her body through the vaginal opening. This whole process is called menstruation or periods.
5. A girl bleeds every month for around four or more days depending on her menstrual cycle. Yes, your mother goes through it too till a certain age.
6. For hygiene girls use sanitary pads, which absorb the blood. Hence, the pad is placed near the cervix covering the vaginal area.
7. During periods, some women might feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen area; others may feel a slight discomfort.
8. It is not something to be embarrassed by or something you should make fun of. It is very normal. It is a sign of a girl being healthy. Not getting periods on time is very unhealthy, and might prove to be a big medical problem.
My boyfriend touched his penis to my vagina for jus a second but didn't penetrate inside, I felt some thing wet near the opening of my vagina, r there chances for me to get pregnant?
I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days with no pain at all whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with al the spotting a good abdominal cramping. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.
Sex drive is nothing, but the desire to have sexual interaction, but this desire might get badly affected by several reasons. Lower sex-drive can be found both in women and men, but the reasons might vary at times. In this case, sexual thoughts can be decreased as a result of which you will not get the energy and enthusiasm in getting physical with your partner.
Probable causes for a lower sex-drive
Excessive medications: If you are taking excessive drugs, then your sexual desire might get badly affected. There are many medicines that can invite libido loss as a result of which sexual desire gets decreased. Therefore, you should take only prescribed drugs , but with limited dosage only. Sometimes, excessive intake of antidepressants may cause the libido to decrease a lot.
Unhealthy lifestyle: If you are addicted to smoking or alcohol consumption, then you will face a completely unhealthy lifestyle, and this might lead to a decrease in the libido amount in both males and females.
Excessive stress: If your mind is filled with acute stress, depression and tension due to either personal or professional affairs, then you will never be able to concentrate on sexual arousal part and thus your sex life will get greatly hampered. This is the reason you have to regulate your mental stress so that you can get erotic thoughts in your mind.
Relationship troubles: If you have got relationship troubles due to misunderstandings, then you will never be able to enjoy your sex life peacefully. Sexual thoughts will not hit your mind and thus you will not get involved in any physical interaction with your partners. Therefore, you have to resolve all misunderstandings with your partner and then only you can get a successful love life.
Hormonal problems: Hormonal fluctuations often lead to decrease in libido and thus sexual desire gets badly affected. You can now get necessary treatments so that sexual hormones can be effectively balanced.
Age: With the increase in age, desire for lovemaking automatically gets decreased and this is quite common. Not only your energy levels will get decreased, but your testosterone levels will also get diminished and thus you will feel tired and will not be able to participate in sexual interaction.
Chronic medical conditions: If you have got any chronic diseases or health issues, then also your sex life will get interrupted and you will not have the desire to have sex.
If you can't read it then why eat it. Don't you at times feel everything written on the package food is beyond your understanding. If yes and you can't understand anything just leave it.
If the things written resembles name of a food go ahead, if you feel more like chemicals just throw it away.
Wake up guys before its too late.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
My friend is 37 yr old and got married 3 years before his wife is 29 years old now they want to conceive baby. My friend is having lack of sexual desire and always feeling dull and tired when He came from office. Frequency of sex is 3-4 times in month. He had a very less discharge of semen after long time during sex. He got his semen analysis it is found that sperm count are 2 million par ml. Please advise what to do to conceive baby.
I had sex with my bf in my first day of periods .he use protection but remove after sometime .then again we have sex unprotected. I have period problem also its not regular .now I have problem how to detect it and if pregnancy occur then how to abort it and when.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife took I pill and we committed unsafe sex in 24 hrs of taking pill. Will she get pregnant please help.
She feel pain and burn inside her vagina in between intercourses from a couple of days is it OK or any problem in it Thank you.
I am in 23 years old now I am 48days miscarriage is occur the doctor prescribed for tab. Misoprostal 200mg. But the bleeding is not coming some times a drop of bleeding is come and I am feel for low back pain, abdomen pain what I do pls. Thank you.
It’s important, though, to find a condom that fits well and that’s not too short, too tight, or too big.
A condom can only protect what’s covered. One that’s too short could allow diseases to be passed on. A condom that’s too big could slip in the heat of the moment.
What’s right for you? If you or your partner measures more than 7 inches long or is more than 4½ to 5 inches around, you may need a larger size.