Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old I want to know is there any fear doing sex during pre stage of pregnancy. Please suggest me about this?
I am having sex for past 4 to 5 months! but my wife s not getting conceived! wat is t problem I don no! we r planning fr a kid soo help us out!
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
I m 22years old trying for kids since 10 months but I m not fertilization what I should do. My periods are regular, after marriage my vagina is itching at13 day after period.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
She has a small baby of 8 months Now she is again pregnant past one n half month Please suggest what should be diet of her as well as baby.
I am a 25 years old female. And the last time I got periods was 16th of march. Since then I haven't got periods. I took the pregnancy test twice but it was negative both the times. Then I consulted a gyno, who gave me some medicines and an injection and told to avoid having fast food and colddrink. I have taken the medicines but still I have not got my periods. What should I do now?
My name is ashok & meri wife ko 1 month 25 days ho gaye hain abhi tak Period nahi aaya hai jbki maine pregnancy kit se check kiya to negative bata raha hai. Aisa kyon hai ki Period nahi Aa raha hai. Please Help me.
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
I had ectopic pregnancy last September 2015. Hsg show my both tube open. We have been trying for baby last 6 month. N 2 iui cycle not succeed. Doctor advise me for laparoscopic surgery for seeing is there any infection in tubes. Pls suggest me other alternative except ivf n laparoscopy.
I am 7 week pregnant but still I have vaginal bleeding but not too much please tell me what precautions should be taken.
Today Greetings Hello Doctor, I am getting married on 12 Feb 2017 as per menstrual cycle. My date is on 15 Feb 2017. Please suggest to delay the period .One of my friend suggest primolut N. Please tell it is effective or any side effects of same .My age is 28, height 5'4' and weight 65. Thanks.
Alcohol, smoking, hukka, gutka, pan masala increasing, increasing teeth problems boring, boring water, drug side effects irregular, irregular life style etc has lead to increasing number of patients with taste problemsmajority. Majority of us are not involved in educating patients and society .revisiting this unfolded special sense is need of hour.
On an average 10000 taste buds are found in mouth mainly on tongue but also on roof and back in throaton.on tongue taste or gustatory cells are clustered as prominent papillae viz filiformfungiformcircum-vellate, fungiform, circum-vellate & foliatemany. Many times patients come with fear showing these normal structures as abnormalfive. Five common tastes are sweet, sour salty bitter, salty, bitter (bitter gourdciturus, citurus peelunsweetened, unsweetened coffee & cocoa) and umami (due to glutamate of soy saucemeet, meet extractssome, some cheeses) for taste quality good sense of smell is also importantspecial. Special channels connect roof of mouth to nose for sensation taste. Taste mainly travels via chorda nerve through facial nerve via ear to brainalso, also via glossopharyngeal neve and vagus nerve to brain.
75% of people over 80 yrs age have impaired tastetaste.taste is affected mostly temporarily by many things : Common cold flu pharyngitissalivary, flu, pharyngitis, salivary gland affections dental, dental caries infections gum, infections, gum disesesacid, acid riflux in throatbell's, bell's palsysome, some neurological disease like parkinsonism. Head or ear injury, as a part of middle ear surgery due to chorda tympani nerve affection B12, B12 & zinc defieciency auto, auto immune diseases of mouth- eyes during, during pregnacy due to hormonal influx as motion sickness, smoking(reduces saliva tionnicotine, nicotine comes in saliva) alcohol drugs (thyroid, alcohol, drugs (thyroid medications drug, drug used for amoebiasis like metronidazole, quininelithium cancer drugs etc, over 250 drugs affect taste.
Excess use of sweets chocolates chilly, chilly spices also affect taste various chemicals affect.
How to avoid?
Avoid hot food eat, eat only when hungry regular, regular tongue cleaning twice, twice or thrice soft brushing teeth, dental flossing treat, treat sinus nose infections and allergy avoid, avoid spicy food quit, quit or reduce smoking avoid, avoid keeping gutka/paan for long in mouth careful, careful ear operations etc
How to improve taste?
Avoid combination dishes and storage as in a casserole flavour the food eat, eat variety food chew, chew properly eat, eat sugar free mints and gums, eat orange lemon adesserve, lemonades, serve food that looks like itself ex fishnasal, nasal saline spray can help.
Zinc and vitamin 12 supplement lipoic, lipoic acid use.
Let taste be a special sense for our life timetreat.treat early by expert.