Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SangleYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy . I sometimes feel sad & I am oversensitive sometimes. I also have problem of over thinking and doubting at all things . Please suggest some tips to cure these problems and to cure Anxiety and fear.
I am 18 years old male and have a problem that I forgot about everything and after a long time only sometimes it comes to my mind. This is happening with me from last two-three years. I don't know which doctor to contact for this. And also due to this problem I have become a very weak student of my class and have dropped my last year's class. Please reply about this question as soon as possible.
I hve sneezing problem I used to sneenz every day almost b/c of allergy. And also im a smoker is that any serious issue to smoke while im sneezing.
Sometimes I feel worthless, like no matter what I may do, how hard I may try, God doesn't give me what I want. No matter how much effort I may put in my friendship with this person he doesn't give me back the same love which I give him. I feel like my life is going nowhere. please help.
Hi Will smoking affect any of our body parts except lungs I mean the reproductive system or sense organs etc
Hi sir I am always having inferiority complex so always feeling nervous while attending interview even I know all answers but expressing answers not well please give me any advice on this.
I am suffering from mental stress it reflects in my personal life. Is it any disorder. Age 24. Working in software field.
I lost somebody close last year he was with me but this year he is not with me so please help me i am very depressed?
My son is 8 years old he is very active but he is not concentrating in studies whole day he keeps on playing without taking rest all his friends get tired but he still keeps on playing and remains restless this exertion creates pain in his heels at night he takes rest only when he has to eat food otherwise he remains standing move here and there he doesn't listen to me also whole day only playing cricket (crazy for cricket) Should I consult any doctor for him or not.
My name is manpreet I have a non concentration problem. Whatever I read I can not make concentration.
Now i am carrying 25 weeks baby, i am continuously suffering from depression due to family problems whether it will affect my baby's growth.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth