Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti R Jangale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti R JangaleYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old, using BP tablets telemaxx 50mg, since last 3 days every half hour urine is coming, please suggest sir.
I am 22 when weather is cold. I am getting left side tonsil pain I use amphcillen tablet but no use what I have to do?
I am 26 years old. I am presently doing MBA, I am poor at communicate with people. I feel lonely and bored during sundry and leisure time at hostel for not having friends. Suggest me how to develop good communicate with people.
It is true that Hormonal changes are happens in the Person after the Marriage and causes the Weight Gain? Please Explain.
I feel sad many of the Times and if I am happy I am over excited and if I am sad I am over sad. I love someone badly but he don't due to which I feel upset I really feel happy only by taking with him but know this do not work as I am thinking to stay away as I feel I got addicted to him. Please suggest is this depression?
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
Sir when hypertension comes in blood reports or in ECG any different differences we observe what are they please tell me that number are all these reports are normal. 170 by 110 is also comes in tension or anxiety or or any depression and stress if really hypertension comes what numbers we observe IN black test and is ECG. Please tell me clearly it's my humble request.
If any grown-up skin faces it, it is a condition which is regarded as undiagnosed till date by dermatologists, it is none other than Keratosis Pilaris. The building of keratin on the skin and blockage of hair follicles is termed as Keratosis Pilaris. Arms, butt, and legs are the areas where the formation of these scaly plugs is likely to be found. Though not dangerous, this kind of skin texture can offer a feeling of irritation. Estimation shows that almost forty percent of adults have a tendency of having Keratosis Pilaris.
Dry weather and eczema are conditions with which Keratosis Pilaris can be closely associated. As a matter of fact, this condition also does come along with genetic conditions. Hence, the next time you have ingrown hairs, consult a doctor before you begin to scour your skin.
Areas of the skin that are affected
- When feeling troubles due to some irritation on your skin, especially around your legs and arms, stop for a minute and think what it can be.
- Allergy on your skin, white bumps similar to whiteheads, raised lumps are some the visuals that you can see on your skin if you detect that you might have Keratosis Pilaris.
- Patches of rough or uneven skin are also few of the symptoms.
- Self-diagnosing is never recommended for which you need to see a dermatologist straight away so that you do not have to think for solutions for a condition that you do not have.
To be honest, Keratosis Pilaris is that condition that will linger if you are an adult for life. But for a child, the effects are less harmful as the skin disease seems to fade away by the time they reach thirty. Effectual treatment options have now materialized in this modern era due to such encroachment in medical science for treating the condition of Keratosis Pilaris in the best possible way. Few medical treatments available are as follows:
- Laser Treatment: Reduction of inflammation, scarring and redness, call for the implementation of laser treatment. If you have acute Keratosis Pilaris, then this is the option that you must opt for.
- Creams: Chances are when you visit a reputed dermatologist; the expert will recommend you to apply creams that include salicylic and alpha-hydroxy acid that obstructs the building of keratin scaly plug. The amlactic body lotion is one of the products that are highly sought-after ones that also make your skin smooth and soft.
- Topical Immunomodulators: Tacrolimus and pimecrolimus are few topical immunomodulators that can be utilised for treating Keratosis Pilaris.
- Oral medication: Isotretinoin pills are considered as a very effective oral medication for this skin condition. Acne scarring can be reduced to large extents with this.
Every individual is known to have different kinds of skin. Hence, not every tip will help you to eradicate the disease but will do help in controlling the spreading of the skin condition. Listen to what your body is trying to say to you, agree with what your doctor recommends, and you will have beautiful skin in no time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!