Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti P Mhatre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti P MhatreYour feedback matters!
Her LMP is 12 Dec 2015. After taking her latest ultrasound Dr. told that her placenta is only 3cm above. It should b minimum 5 cm above. Is it a serious issue?
LMP 14 June 2016. Baby in breech. My doc says to have c section before 14 March. Is it so. Any other option.
Women's day special
Multitasking moms a few nutritional tips
Most moms have a less-than-ideal relationship with food and with all that effort they put into feeding their kids, they either eat too little or too much.
Mornings are an especially busy time with breakfast being cooked and lunch boxes being packed and often mothers end up skipping breakfast themselves. Make sure you sit down and eat a healthy breakfast; you could even pack it and carry it to work if that’s easier, but do not miss breakfast.
Also finish your meal first before feeding your fussy kids so that you are way more patient and energetic.
One rule you absolutely must follow is to never finish up the food your child has left.
I am 32 year old and I am pregnant. I have backache problem a lot also have motion problem what do I do ?
I'm 5 months pregnant now i'm having brinjal curry once in a week is it safe does it cause anything wrong please suggest what vegetables &fruits should I take.
How to stop pregnancy? which pill or medicine give to my partner if we have a sex without protection. Also tell the procedure and time period between which pill/medicine have to take and also tell the side effects. Please sort out my problem. I always denied the wish of sex with my partner.
I am 22years old 3months ago I was diagnosed with PCOD what precautions should I take and was is the treatment for it? It may be life long or cured? In future do I conceive? And my past history - I hv hypo thyroid since 7years using 125mcg?
Hi, I have pcod. I am in treatment for past 2 years. I have thyroid also. Tsh level is 7. Past two months I didn't get periods. Am waiting for second baby. I have bartholin cyst also. How can remove the bartholin cyst without surgery? Pls suggest me the correct treatment. Thx.
Can I leave my pines inside her vagina all night. Is it safe or not ? And my pines is bend to right approx 35 degrees how to straighten. Please suggest me some tip and medicine.
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum. The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include:
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a wash cloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C-Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movements which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
I had sex on 1 july. And expected to get period on 15th july but got my periods on 30th july. Its ws normal periods lasted for almost 6 dys .I ws supposed to get my next period on 5th to 10th of september. But it came a bit early. Later I found that 1st day the period was very light almost like spotting then it became heavy and lasted for 6 dys. Can I be pregnant. i did a home test and get negitive. And did not hve sex in these days.
If you thought it is easy to make your partner lose control in bed, you surely were mistaken. While love and care for one another happens to lay the foundation for any kind of physical expression, it, in no way, teaches you the precise art of seduction. Seduction again is the key to win over her mind and body. The first step towards consummation of your relationship could be made secure through a few basic tips on seduction.
Read up these tips to know how to seduce her best:
Going slow is a tried and tested way: Pouncing on the girl you like will take you nowhere. It might rather end her interest in you altogether. So instead of rushing through things, you must try to go slow. Take time to understand the person and also make efforts to value her likes and dislikes. Patience will help her open up to you like no other thing.
Feed her with the pill of attention: As says the prevalent stereotype, females love attention. Hence, listen to her intently while she speaks. Her habits and gestures might seem quirky to you but it also is a way to map the person you are with. So, never let her feel ignored or being taken lightly.
Make her feel comfortable while getting close: Constant feedback is a great means to develop your skills at seducing a girl. Your moves of warming up to a person may make her feel uncomfortable. Always give your partner a chance to speak out her preferences. While you like hugging your girl too tightly, she might be completely averse to it. In such a case you need to loosen up a bit.
Ensure your surroundings suit the mood: You cannot expect her to feel at home in a place that is either too dingy or public. The ambience is an important factor when you plan to build up physical intimacy. You must ensure the place you both are in is safe, clean and airy. Mild decorations could be the cherry on the cake. Also, partners should not be in a hurry.
- Rid yourself of bodily vices: When on a date and especially if there are plans of making out, you should put your best foot forward. Brush your teeth, remain clean and use deodorant to get rid of body odor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.