Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti OberoiYour feedback matters!
Hi have dental prblm. My teeth has gap between teeth.in my teeth first only one gap between teeth .after few years at my age 19 it becomes two more gaps formed .its seems like ugly. Wat can ido plzz tel me solution.
My one teeth is damaged. I can two times rct but my teeth is pained tightly and there is pas under the teeth.
I am 20 years old female from past 5-6 days whatever I ate I'm unable to feel the taste. So that even I'm hungry it is hard to me to take food. So kindly suggest any remedy to get out of it.
I am a 50 years old man having dry and itching skin problem between my legs and right hand fingers. I have one partially broken tooth decay problem also and I suspect that it may because of this tooth.
I'm pregnant for a month now and as I had severe pain in my tooth, I visited a dentist and he suggested to extract the 1st molar tooth after another 2 months. Presently he didn't extract because I am pregnant. To reduce the pain, he prescribed Acetaminophen and amoxicillin for 3 days. Please suggest, can I take these tablet during this pregnancy time.
I am getting black dots on my whole body, it's not itching or burning it's simply coming out! And my back upper body paining and lower back also paining unwantly. Few black dots on my tongue also and few on my face! I don't know what it is? Please guide me with proper medical assistance.
I have pain in my mouth & lips due to ulcers in my mouth, please suggest me what should I do n what should I eat because it pains me when I eat anything.
My grand mother has this infection in his mouth for last one month. Instead being on medication (amoxicylin) prescribed by doctor there is no sign of improvement. She was addicted to beetle and tobacco.
Hello, My father wants to get their teeth implanted (the whole upper portion). He is 51. So I wanted to ask you whether it will b safe or not. We live in India so what will be the approximately cost? Please suggest me.
I have listened that after the cleaning the teeth they becomes weak. So is it true or not? I will clean my teeth or not? Please advise.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.