Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Maheshwari
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
How to recognise mood disorder , My parents and peers criticize me by saying that if you have any disorder than you won't be able to eat food, you won't be able to laugh or enjoy comedy show, so what basically is the mood disorder. I eat food ,laugh at jokes but I get irritating thoughts while working or doing any work, am I lazy but I don't have any desire to achieve something in life ,I read self help books but still there is no burning desire in me to achieve something ,I tried many things but still I don't feel the fire in me and my self esteem and confidence is poor as I have not achieved anything ,please help me.
My Grandson is at present 11 years old. When he was born, he did not cry for some 30 seconds. Thereafter, when he was 6 months old, he started getting seizures. We gave him the best available treatment and seizures stopped after about 3 - 4 months treatment given by pediatric Neuro Physician. Afterwards, due to medicine effect or for any other reason, when he grew up, he had no speech and he was hyper-active. Even at present, he is speaking only Ba - Pappa- Dada. Only. He is hyper-active even today. He is otherwise normal except above difficulties. He eats, walks, sleeps regularly. He listens everything and understand what we say. We seek your expert advice for his speech problem as well as hyper-activeness. He is fond of viewing TV Ads and listening music through mobile. Please advise us. At present he is not taking any treatment as the treatments taken earlier, has no significant effect.
I'm 23 yrs old male. I having gynaecomastia. I have memory problems.I'm facing difficulties in communication with other persons. I have lack of confidence in doing any task. My mood also changes frequently. I'm facing severe depression from last 7 years. And my behaviour is similer with ADHD. I read lot of meterial related to depression , ADHD, bipolar disorder and also klinefelter. I'm fearing that I have klinefelter so please give me instructions about to whom I should refer & which tests to be made for diagnosis.
I am suffering from hair fall problem and not understood why it because of tension or any other problem ? Please help me!
Sir, I AM 29. I have been suffering from epilepsy. NEITHER of my parents nor any genetic history of such related with me. First case of seizure took place on 10.03.2016. Then 29.04.16 and then on 6.09.16.in almost every cases I became unconscious for 6to 7 seconds. I went to a neurologists and he prescribed valprol300 twice daily and valprol once in morning. I also went to a neuropsyco and he prescribed nexito10 along with lonazep 10 along with the original medicines on 10.08 16. On 22nd february he prescribed nexito 20 in place of nexito10. He said to stop lonazep after taking 10 days medicine. I stopped lonazep on september. Now after being passed almost 6 month I feel better 70% than before. But from yesterday I feel mild tingling in my leg and hand. Is it any dangerous? I have a tendency to make worry about everything. Due to not having my first achieves job I sometimes felt depression. I have a 20 months baby. Before pregnancy I took several medicines and went through hormonal treatment. But at last I conceived naturally. Had that treatment any relation with my present problem? Will my problem totally cured? I am very tensed. Please advice me.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress.