Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Maheshwari
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
My younger brother have strange problem, Currently he is studying at class 9 and his age is 16 year. At childhood i.e up to class 6, He had created a imaginary world and most of time he was found in his fantasy world. He had created a parallel country one of his real friend was also member of his fantasy game. He have left this imaginary game 2 years ago still he is not able to deal with real world. For e.g. Most of the time he convince himself that he is member of real world not imaginary world. In real world he don't find himself comfortable. But he also don't want to play in his imaginary world. He is struggling between real and imaginary world. This cause a strong headache to him. He look very normal. He have active life So if he had left his fantasy world, what is causing the problem in real world? 1. How common this problem is for a 16 year old student? 2. Can this problem will be solved automatically after some year or do we need to visit the psychologist?
My wife aged 43 years is suffering from depression and is unable to tolerate me, not at all interested in bodily touch also and not interested to visit doctor regarding disorder. Kindly suggest medicine.
Hello Dr. I am 30 years old, m suffering from depression, sadness, even at this time m crying while typing. Have taken clonazepam and escitalopram for more than 1 year. I have a type relation with someone which is not fulfilling my demands and m not satisfied, we are very good friends, all the time I think about her, want her as if we had not a talk for few hours problem in breathing starts, I feel heavy weight on chest, I masturbate 3 times a day thinking of her, but from last three days I dint, nd feeling very low. Please help me. At this time I am wanting to be admitted in some hospital and give me some injections to sleep for few days continuous. My morning starts with checking her messages. All the day I wait for her calls and msgs. Please help.
I'm in depression from last 10 days n not able to concentrate in work n not happy to do anything. Please help me.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.