Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf without intercourse. It had happened with clothes onn. He was wearing underwear and I naked. It had happened near vaginal area but not in it. But now my stomach is paining and there is continuous headache. Am I pregnant should I take ipill?
Mene apni girlfriend ke sath sex kiya. Lekin mene condom ka use kiya tha. Or condom bhi nahi fata tha. Fir bhi mene apni girlfriend ko unwanted 72 pill de di. Ab meri girlfriend ko 10 din extra ho gaye hai. Lekin usako period nahi aye. Iska kya karan hai. Please mujhe bataye. Kya mere case me pregnancy ke chance hai. Or Mujhe jaldi M.C Lane ke liye agar koi tablets ati ho to please bataye. Reply me fast please doctor.
Dear doctor. I am 23 years old. During my periods there is some whitish discharge going sometime. Is it the normal that white discharge goes during periods .or it is my blood only which is in whitish colour. Or something serious. I have regular periods but I get bleeding for only 3 days. Also I guess I have less blood in my body. Please help.
Winters can often be gloomy, which is why the Spring Equinox comes as good news for those counting the days until warmer weather. It is the time when equator passes through the center of the sun and the days become longer. The spring equinox does not only mark as the beginning of the spring, but has great influence over our health.
- On an average, we need 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. This helps ensure proper blood circulation that takes nutrients to all the calls of the body, aids digestion, maintains proper functioning of the heart and brain and helps remove toxins from the body. Drinking water also helps improve metabolism and can, therefore, help you manage your weight. However, sometimes, you need to drink more water. The spring equinox is one such time of the year when the body needs more water.
- The equinox refers to the passing of the earth’s equator plane through the centre of the sun. There are two equinoxes in a year; once in march and once in September. On an equinox, the length of the day and night is almost equal. The equinox in March is known as the Spring Equinox or Vernal Equinox and occurs typically around the March 20. This marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
- For a few days before and after the equinox along with the day of the equinox, the sun is directly overhead and very strong. Thus, it is essential to drink a lot of water and stay indoors as far as possible. If you must go out during the day, carry an umbrella or wear a car. The strength of the sun’s rays can dehydrate the body very fast causing nausea, heat strokes and blackouts. In addition, the heat can also make you sweat excessively thereby increasing the amount of water expelled from your body. An easy way to check your body’s hydrated levels is to check your urine. A pale yellow, straw-like colour indicates good hydration while a darker yellow means that your body is dehydrated.
- While drinking water is important, drinking water the right way is equally important. Drinking a bottle of water at once may give you the impression that you have drunk enough water, but in reality, the body cannot absorb so much water at one time. Instead, you should space out your water intake and drink throughout the day. Juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee etc cannot be used as a substitute for water. The caffeine in tea and coffee can actually dehydrate your body further and hence should be avoided at this time. If plain water does not sound appealing to you, you could infuse it with herbs like basil or fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, lemons and cucumbers to add flavour.
Washing your face often and showering twice a day can also help hydrate your skin and cool you down. Alternatively, you could fill a spray bottle with water and spritz yourself from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello Dr, Please tell me, What are the reasons for Obesity in some women, during or after Pregnancy?
One of my favorite things to find is the intersection between delicious food and incredible health benefits. Nothing truer could be said about the health benefits of blackberries.
Benefits Of Blackberry Fruit For Skin:
Our skin plays a vital role in our outer appearance. Most of us fail to realise that our skin eventually reflects what we eat. A good daily supply of vital nutrients is required for a glowing and perfect skin. Blackberries are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. They also offer the highest levels of some antioxidants – higher than blueberries and strawberries too. The very dark color of the fruit is proof of its high antioxidant level. As a result, it is beneficial for the skin.
1. Fights Free Radicals:
Anthocyanocides and polyphenols are two antioxidants found in abundance in blackberries. These help in fighting free radicals .
The collagen-forming Vitamin C and Vitamin A make it only more appropriate for skin. These vitamins also act as antioxidants. The regular consumption of blackberries protects the skin against the damaging UVA and UVB rays and aids in skin cell renewal.
2. Hydrates Skin:
Blackberries are comprised of more than 85% water with an abundant dose of fiber. Both of these are essential for a healthy-looking skin. The consumption of blackberries detoxifies the body and maintains the elasticity of the skin .
A good way to enjoy the goodness of blackberries for your skin is through a face mask. Here’s how:
- Take a bunch of blackberries.
- Crush and mix the juice with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this to your face and neck.
- Let it dry well before washing it off thoroughly.
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Hi, I am Divya Gandhi. I am owner of Diet N Cure, I’m a dietician. Today we will talk about PCOD which is a very common condition which females are suffering these days.
Now, what exactly is PCOD?
PCOD is a hormonal imbalance which can cause a number of things like insulin resistance, it can cause hirsutism plus it can cause changes in your menstruation cycle. Females who are married they can face some problem in conception as well. Now the point is what kind of diet one needs to take when a person is suffering from this kind of condition. Generally, people say that the diet should be less in carbohydrate. Do not carbohydrate; just take good amount of protein and less of fat which is wrong. Carbohydrate can be taken in PCOD but at the same time it should not be a simple carbohydrate. It should be complex carbohydrate like if you want to eat pasta, you can have whole wheat pasta, you can take wheat bran. Instead of cornflakes you can have bran flakes. Instead of white bread or refined bread you can have brown bread or multigrain bread. Plus instead of taking the wheat flour you can add a little bit of whole wheat bran to it to make it little fibrous.
Now, we talk about the fat part.
Person who is suffering from PCOD is at risk of having diabetes. So we need to cut down on the fat intake. For example instead of cooking everything in desi ghee or butter you need o switch to canola or olive oil. Plus any kind of table salt should be restricted. Because salt intake can also increase your weight. Now, we come to protein, when we are on a diet we need to put emphasis on protein. We need to give at least 1.5 gram of your body weight, ideal body weight of protein. For example, if a person is 70 kg, the person needs at least 70 gram of protein in a day; to lose weight and to give a better inch loss. Apart from it if we talk about the kitchen herbs in PCOD, there are two herbs that can act like a wonder thing.
One is leaves of the Ashok plant. What you need to do, you need to take two-three leaves and boil it in a pot, reduce the water to half, strain it, add little bit of lemon to it and consume. If you take this water approximately a month or two, I can assure you that the condition of PCOD will be better and it may get controlled. Second you can take coriander water, what you need to do, you just need to soak handful of coriander leaves overnight in a glass of water. The next morning, strain it, add a little bit of lemon so that it will detoxify you as well as drink it the next morning. So, if you want to get rid of this PCOD, these kinds of tips, you need to follow it even if a girl is not started with the menarche. So that in future you will not face any kind of problem.
If you want to talk to me or if you want to take consultation from me then you can always contact me through Lybrate.