Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
M 26 years old and hv completed 2 years of marriage. But still I hv no baby. We r plan for a baby but. Abhi tk conceive nhi kr pai. Pls suggest what will I do.
Do1 - 1. Do take a multivitamin
Eating a balanced diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way to provide your body with all of the healthy nutrients it needs to support a growing baby. A healthy diet alone, however, may not be enough for pregnancy. Prenatal vitamins contain higher levels of certain nutrients that expectant mothers require at higher doses, such as folic acid, calcium, and iron. These vitamins assist with the proper development of the fetus and help to prevent birth defects.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
I am in the 2nd month of my pregnancy so doc kindly suggest a safe diet plan so that I can give birth to a healthy baby Thanks a lot.
People who had most of their daily exposure to even moderately bright light in the morning had a significantly lower body mass index than those who had most of their light exposure later in the day.
"The earlier this light exposure occurred during the day, the lower individuals’ body mass index," said co–lead author Kathryn Reid, research associate professor of neurology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. "The later the hour of moderately bright light exposure, the higher a person’s BMI."
The influence of morning light exposure on body weight was independent of an individual’s physical activity level, caloric intake, sleep timing, age or season. It accounted for about 20 percent of a person’s BMI.
"Light is the most potent agent to synchronize your internal body clock that regulates circadian rhythms, which in turn also regulate energy balance," said study senior author Phyllis C. Zee, M.D. "The message is that you should get more bright light between 8 a.m. and noon." About 20 to 30 minutes of morning light is enough to affect BMI.
I had unprotected sex 3 days before my periods n consumed I pill within 24 hrs. My periods are 10 days late please suggest what to do. I got my pregnancy test done after 13 days from the date of intercourse. N the test was negative.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"