Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Hi Took diane 35 to resolve period irregularity of occurring every 15 days on best gyn prescription near my home. Now period not came since a more than month and loads of hairs n acne on face. Already done all hormonal n blood tests. No problem except pcod. Spent more than thousands on doctor but no relief.
My wife is not having her period from last two months. Her last period was on 2nd feb2016. She is not pregnant as her ultrasound report said and feeling sick and stomach pain frequently. Suggest me some medicines to regulate her cycle. Its urgent sir/mem. Please consult something.
My period is yet to start but now white blood is flowing and my stomach pain this mean that am pragnan? If so I have a wet test but found to be negative
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
Dear Doctors, Last month I had unprotected sex with my bf and I took postpone72 tablet also, after 1 week I had my period as normal and after this I never involved in intercourse. But this month, My period should come on 24 march, till now it is not happening as I expected date. And I am following a healthy diet also Now I am not ready for pregnant, Kindly suggest, is this tablet effect or?
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Substance abuse
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels
I recently got married before 6 months, but till now my spouse did nt got pregnant pls suggest me the best way to get her pregnant.
I am a scabies patient and i am pregnant in my 8th month pregnancy how can it harm on my baby? please advise.
I took the Emergency pill approximately 2 months back. Prior to this, I had taken it twice before due to various reasons in a span of 1 year. My period was about two weeks delayed. I had an extremely light period, which is unusual. After this, I have not gotten my period so far. Is it due to the excess of hormones due to repeatedly taking the pill that this has happened? Is there any way to fix the problem?
Hello doctor I have a girlfriend who always want to suck my penis foreskins and balls for a fewer minutes. Is sucking my penis by girl is safe for my sex life or not. Because don't leave my penis sucking until I ejaculates in her mouth. Sometime she cut on my penis with teeth in sucking of my smooth penis. How can I leave her from sucking if blowjob is dangerous. Please suggest me is blowjob is safe for my smooth penis or eggs or not? what cause if she suck moretime my penis untill I ejaculate in her mouth. Also suggest me drinking thick semen of my smooth penis by my girlfriend is dangerous for both or not because she always drink my approx 3 times ejaculated semen very fastly and always want more. Is it safe to drinking semens of 3 times ejaculation by her or not? reply to these 4 questions.
Meri shaadi ko 6 saal ho rahe lekin 1 bhi bachcha nahi hai. Mere husband ke leftside main low sperm hai. Or blockage bhi hai. Kya mere pregnency ke chance hai.
1. Glowing clear skin
2. Easy to maintain healthy weight
3. Regular and relatively painless menstrual cycle
4. Proper and regular bowel movement
5. Sound and refreshing sleep
6. A healthy raging libido
8. Waist to hip ratio of less than 0.80
9. High levels of immunity