Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my periods. I am having brown discharge period one whole week before actual bleeding. It is dark brown in color Sometime blackish brown and low and high in density I have taken ashoka rist Nari ANd some multivitamin and iron capsules but did not recover Please help.
I was diagnosed with PCOS few years back. I AM 21 YEARS OLD. I am having problems in losing weight fast and also I am having acne. Also I wanted to ask that will I be able to become a mother in future? Having sexual relationship or the pills are safe? Or not?
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl from varanasi, u. P. I have some problems from 1-2 years i. E. Under mentioned. 1. White discharge from vagina with bad odour everyday. 2. There is itching in side walls of vagina, and sometimes there is swelling with so much itching. Please help me out. Give some suggestion. Thank you.
I am doing sex from last 5-6 months but on january my periods are coming late on 5 or 6 jan but my date is 15-16 after that on this month also my periods came on 1st feb but I did sex on last saturday and again bleeding starts just like periods and the flow is not too high or low just medium so I consult a doctor on monday and she said you are pregnant these are the symptoms of pregnancy how is it possible that periods are coming still I am pregnant.
My sister 16 year old girl gets severe stomach pain during her mc she has consulted many specialists but no use even she takes many tablets consulted by doctors even then it is not working so please give solution to her stomach and back pain?
Alcohol addiction commonly known as alcoholism is a fairly common problem that has shown to affect people from every walk of life. Scientists have tried to pinpoint the absolute cause behind alcoholism, but to no success. Certain factors like sex, genetic, and socioeconomic factors have shown to have some effect on alcoholism. The cause of alcoholism is never singular. Alcohol addiction is indeed a disease, where a person may not have full control over his actions and is seen to change the neurochemistry of the brain.
The symptoms of alcohol addiction can be seen in many ways and the severity of the situation varies from person to person. Other factors such as the frequency of consumption may also be specific. While some people are heavy drinkers and drink throughout the day; others may drink occasionally and remain sober for a few days.
A person who is dependent on alcohol will prioritise drinking over other essential activities and will eventually cause disruption in his social life, work or other areas of his life. It can also create a negative effect in the victim’s life along with their families and their near and dear ones.
What are the signs of alcohol addiction and alcohol abuse?
The signs and symptoms of alcoholism or addiction are rather conspicuous. Since drinking alcohol is common in social events in most cultures around the world, it becomes difficult to recognise when someone is addicted to alcohol, unlike drugs like cocaine and heroin.
The physical signs of alcohol abuse include:
- Loss of control over the quantity of alcohol consumed.
- Lack of adequate sleep, followed by overcompensation for sleep.
- Expression of anger and other negative behaviours my increase in inappropriate places and situations.
- Lack of proper attention towards the priorities in life.
How does alcohol affect the body?
Chronic abuse of alcohol can have negative effects on almost every part of your body and plays havoc in your system. Alcohol is liable to cause irreversible damage to several organs of the body which is vital for sustenance:
- Nervous system
- Stomach or Intestines
Alcoholism in itself can lead to several diseases like:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am 22 year old. I became pregnant to at last 15 days I feel n I confirm but I don't want to be pregnant now anyway except abortion. What are the others way. Plzz give me prescribe and recommend to remove pregnancy? What should I do now.
Hi, I have few queries. I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 th Aug and after that I immediately had unwanted 72. Now I am having bleeding for last 3 days. Actually co incidents my period date was also scheduled around 25 th Aug. Now I am confused is it withdrawal bleeding or my actual period. Also I have another question that I had taken unwanted 72 twice in past 8 months. First one was in Dec 16 and second one was in Aug 17. How safe is it to take unwanted 72 like this. Please do answer.
Do pregnancy preventing pills result in infertility? I don't want my gf to face any problem. It's her second time taking the pill. Please help.
Breastfeeding is advocated to be the only best thing for a newborn. But while it is the most natural thing to do, it isn't an easy process. It is challenging and full of surprises. Researches throw up facts that surprise all. For example: breastfeeding is like a shield against breast cancer.
Here are 3 such lesser known facts:
1. The milk contents - ever wondered what your baby thinks of the taste of your breast milk. Well, the fact is that your breast milk is tailor-made for your baby. From the taste to its benefits, it is a full course meal. When the feeding begins, the milk is watery. This is to quench the baby's thirst. Then the consistency thickens and the milk becomes higher in fat content. This meets your baby's electrolyte needs as well as energy requirement. Want to know something more amazing? through the day, your breasts milk's properties keep changing. By evening, it has higher sedating properties and helps the baby's body meet nutritional demands. This should explain that satisfied smile babies have when they sleep right after their feeds.
2. Variation in milk production - it is okay and natural if you feel you are lopsided. Many breastfeeding mothers feel that one breast is heavier than the other since it produces more milk. This is possible and happens a lot. Our body is not perfectly symmetrical between left and right. This applies to breasts as well and shouldn't be worried about. Because of this, milk production can also vary between both the breasts.
3. It causes weightloss - some women are known to lose their pregnancy weight by breastfeeding. Yes, this is also a lesser known fact. Breast milk happens to be a high calorie food which the baby literally sucks off the mother's body. This leads to shrinking of the mother's body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.