Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti GajanaYour feedback matters!
My penis size is small how I will enlarge it. I also wanna to increase dia of it. Please tell me other than medicine.
I have a elergy problem in summer season. When I touch oil and dust then I have rashes on my hand. Please give me best solution.
Sometimes I feel pain in my testicle when I tap and Also when I press. I have done testicle sonography ,CT scan of lower abdomen But report came normal I want to know what can be exact reason for this.
I have a bad breath problem for some time. My mouth hygiene is Ok. People talking to me within 2 ft distance are feeling the bad odour initially. But I think this odour comes out due to digestive problem. Please suggest a remedy because it is embarrassing for me and others.
Okay. So many expertise have told me that pills or creams never work out for penis enlargement. Thanks for the support to each and every specialists. But my last query please just one favour. What medication should I take for premature malfunctioning. It generally takes me about 50 secs to 1 min. So what do I do know. Since I am a student I basically depend on my pocket money. So please suggest me the best dose present in local medical store for premature malfunctioning which I can effort. One name. Please help me out.
I have heard and read on internet that gokshura is good for increasing testosterone level and fat loss is it true and for how long should I consume in order get the complete benefits.
My penis become short I am masturbating from 6 years can it be cure jaisa pehle tha waisa ho jayega kya?
Hi, I am working in small it company. I have cold. Every night I have cough. How to rectify this problem. Please advice me I am waiting for your advice. Please contact me soon.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.