Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
clean clinic experienced doctor appropriate fees
Hello sir, I had braceses before two years but the wire of braces still remain it was not be removed by my doctor .Now a day my breath is stink heavily and the yellowness is increasing perhaps I do my brush every day. So if this problem caused by braces or power and how will I get rid from it. Please reply.
Mujhe kuch din se zuban par chale aagey hai or woh kaam hi nahi Ho rahe hai. Meine Dr. ko dikhaya par kch faraq nazar nahi aaraha hai.
There is a gap building in between my teeth. Any suggestions to make it close. It looks so bad when I smile. Also I don't want to apply a clip to my teeth for this cause. Expecting an solution other then this. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor I am 28 year old I have blooding problem when I brushed my teeth & also feel senstivity. I chew tobacco from last 3-4 year I want to quite tobacco but I cant. So please suggest me any paste or any thing else which help me in quiting tobacco.
I am suffering from osmf because I was taking gutkha and occasional cigarettes for 8 years now I left everything for good from 4th July 2015. But I get blood in my saliva sometimes if I talk too much for the whole day in my school and private tuitions I am taking colostrum capsules. Dentist and oncologist said not a concern because my oral health is superb. What is the problem?
My grand mother has this infection in his mouth for last one month. Instead being on medication (amoxicylin) prescribed by doctor there is no sign of improvement. She was addicted to beetle and tobacco.
My mouth has always cracked and feel to eat fast when chewing, Some kind of ulcer, small pimples are around tongue. Is it due to excess consume of spicy, salt etc?
I get mouth ulcers frequently and 1 week ago I got a pimple like thing in tongue. AND IT keeps on increasing in number and paining a lot.help me
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.