Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Betheja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti BethejaYour feedback matters!
I have piles what to do now and then I will be able to get the best way to.Please suggest me something for that.
I have a rash that itches, it's like torture, can't stop from scratching. No sleep, loss of work? what should I do?
I am akarshit 14 years and my face muscles, skin is very dull and my face looks like a ghost and for this reason I should never stand on any type of dance, singing program held on stage because person make comic or funny for seeing my face. So please suggest any type of medicine.
1. If you wouldn’t get enough night sleep for 8 hours daily then you should suffer in obesity and expected increase in fats should be possible.
2. Researches shows that those peoples who get just 5 hour’s of sleep their body produce Harmon called as “Ghreline“. They feel hunger and due to unnecessary intake of diet they can suffer in obesity.
3. Through our sleep patterns our brain processes the experience on the day. Many dreams wander through our night’s rest and some can tell some great stories the next morning.
4. Those people who get 8 hour’s of sleep daily at night are more active, smart, intelligent and promising as compare to those people which are suffering in asleep problem.
5. Don’t sleep in those rooms where the electronic apparatus like TV, Computer or other Entertaining appliances are present because these things disrupt your sleep.
6. When our bedtime is to short or the quality of sleep suffers, then concentrating in the daytime to experience greater extent, you feel more irritable and less resilient in the end.
Mam I'm suffering from back pain n shoulder pain bcoz of my heavy and large breast. I want to reduce my breast size and want to know whether breast reduction pills like Alexia will help me or not or is it safe to take such pills. Please tell me how I reduce my breast size.
My pregnancy is 10 weeks 6 days, and I got today's sonography report is baby's heartbeat is not showing, In 6th week heartbeat is showing. But I feel baby movement So can I check sonography again?
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be:
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!