Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothsnaYour feedback matters!
My age is 27, my stamina is very low, feeling tired after meals, can not speak loudly, have digestive problems, sweats by doing normal works and have joint and low hip back pains too.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 3 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
My 19 months old son is going daycare from 15 days. Last week he had cold and cough and now suddenly he got fever. Is he is feeling homesick? What should I do for him? He is not sleeping in daycare. He is staying there for 7 hrs.
Please doctor tell me my breast are very loose please which medicine is helpful to become tight breast please tell me.
Hi agar kisi ki face skin thodi jali hui ho to kya wo kisi bhi medicine, cream or sergary ki madad se thik ho sakati hai? Pls help me.
I am 19 year old boy having pimples on face since last 5 year had consulted many doctors but didn't get result.
I'm a b-tech final year student and most of my friends got placed. I'm still unplaced which gives me headache and feel depressed when I think about it and not able to concentrate on studies and having some health issues. So what should I do to overcome from this situation and how to concentrate on studies?
I am 25 years old and im having very big breasts. How to decrease the breast size without any surgery.
Hi, My sister is 30 years old she is disturbed for her night sleep she is recently married before 5 month, so she can't sleep at night and day also, but before Mary she had very good health and wellness she sleeps well also so please give advice to this thank u.
I am 42 years old man and facing allergic cough, gas and sleeplessness and headache including piles problem and abdominal growth kindly reply me with suitable advice to overcome the same.
Sir on my body there are white dots so what is a solution. It is not from my born its after 14 years of age so Please suggest
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"