Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothishaYour feedback matters!
I got last year hyperplasia in uterus Dr. advised me to take medicine hormone medicine that are used as pills for not getting pregnant that we that fifth day after period and for 21 days by which my periods was proper and uterus wall was discharged in that duration of six months course my weight was perfect after delivery now when I left those medicines because it was six months course I started going weight and my periods are just for two days and period cycle is again irregular please advise I don't eat so much I do work also still why I am gaining weight after I had left that medical.
Hi i am Semi solid secretion from vagina during sex. What is this? How to fix this? Anything dangerous? After sex some irritation and itching occur at vagina. Is it Leukorrhea? What is sign and symptom of Leukorrhea? How to fix Leukorrhea?
Dandruff is a chronic disorder, which significantly affects the scalp region and is characterized by the appearance of minute white flakes on the scalp. Although dandruff does not cause serious problems, recurrent appearances of dandruff can be embarrassing for the concerned person.
If you spot numerous white flakes repeatedly on the shoulders or on the shoulder region of your shirt and experience severe itching around the scalp, particularly during weather changes, it is likely that you are suffering from dandruff.
Dandruff might develop due to a lack of proper hair care, side-effects of certain shampoos or hair care products, seborrheic dermatitis (characterized by scaly red coloured patches on one’s scalp), dry or oily skin, eczema, excessive stress, hormonal changes, side effects of serious diseases such as HIV or Parkinson’s disease (a disease of the nervous system that impairs human body mobility) and also cold weather conditions.
Prevention and treatment
You can control dandruff by applying any of the following treatments:
- Therapy involving peeling and subsequent strengthening of the scalp might help in the complete elimination of dandruff. The therapy is developed with the help of highly operative anti-fungal ingredients which sanitize the scalp and regulate the growth of the fungi ‘Malassezia’ to a normal level. This helps in the elimination of the intense itchy sensations and the minute white flakes around the region of the scalp. The therapy also aims to provide adequate nourishment to the hair. This therapy helps in the flattening of the dandruff affected hair strands along with the subsequent reinforcement and protection of the hair follicles. If the dandruff is caused due to an oily scalp, this therapy might be useful in the regulation of the unnecessary and excess oil level.
- In order to treat dandruff, a therapy aimed at the purification and balancing of the scalp might be helpful. This treatment incorporates a mixture of natural oils which help in the subsequent nourishment of the scalp; the therapy helps your hair to regain its lost vigor.
Along with the aforementioned therapies, you can also use certain products which might help as well:
1. Anti-dandruff lotions contain a healthy amount of effective ingredients which aim at the removal of the itchy sensation on the scalp along with the subsequent elimination of dandruff.
2. You can also use anti-dandruff shampoos on a regular basis which help to remove dandruff and strengthen the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have an problem of suddenly discharge while sex, due to this problem, my wife is not happy during sex. please give me solution.
Hy. I am 20 years old & I have not been in periods since 1 and a half month. I am suffering from slight stomach ache.& has not had any sexual intercourse with any one. May I be guided by you that what may the reasons be of missing my periods?
Never use potent steroids cream like Betnovate,Lobate,quadriderm,panderm,fourderm,for any skin problem on any part of body because after initial improvement of symptoms like itching, these steroid creams will aggravate the problem and may cause long lasting and somtimes permanent side effects like rashes, sensitive skin, recurrent infection,acne , dryness stretch mark etc.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
Hello Doctor, I am 28 year old guy, I had sex on 27th march, in excitement I inserted my penis once without condom, but I wore condom after 2 second. I am scared about those 2 second because I had some precum that time. But I didn't ejaculated inside her. Before sex her last period started on 11th MARCH and never last for more than 3 days. And she got her period on expected date from last cycle, i. E: 8th APR, but this time period last for 1 day only. She did not get on 2nd/3rd day. Is she pregnant? Here I am summing up: 11, 12, 13 March: Normal period 27 March: Had sex (unprotected for 2second then protected) 8 Apr: Period for 1 day only. She study lot at coaching, colleges, and sometime do not take proper food, she take beetroot juice, coconut water, honey lemon water. She eats very less because want to maintain figure, she do rope skipping exercise daily 600 times. And she told me her tummy never aches during periods. Now kindly tell me is she pregnant? Or there is some hormonal imbalance because of food, and hot weather of 40°-42° these days.
I am suffering from pcod and got marid 3 yrs, taking treatment from 1 year but no luck, fst taken clomifene 50 mg and changed to 100 mg and nw taking ovashield, duphaston, Pls kind sugest us how to cure this pcos and how to conceive.
Hello doctor please suggest me in my right breast discharge white liquid little more only and one time yesterday. This not serious doctor.
Hello Dr. I am 3 month pregnant. Mujay Raat Mae Bhut payas lagti h. Or toilet bhi Bhut 3/4 Baar aata h.is it normal. Please suggest.
Date Palms are the oldest cultivated trees majorly grown in the northern parts of Africa for over 10000 years.Based on the moisture content they hold, are sorted into three categories: Soft,semisoft and Dry.
Below are some Wonders of incorporating Dates in the Regular Diet:
Prevents the risk of developing Heart Ailments:Dates contain high levels of important mineral,Potassium ,which helps in maintaining electrolyte balance and helps in even contractions of heart muscles and nerve impulses.
Cancer Prevention: Polyphenols,Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine) along with Fiber present in Dates are known to provide protection against oxidation process of the healthy cells,hence reducing the impact of carcinogens(cancer producing cells.)
Helps in Maintaining Ideal blood pressure:- Dates are known to have fair amounts of calcium,zinc and manganesium ,which along with potassium help in striking normal blood pressure.It is considered beneficial to hypertensive patients.
The above benefits offered by Date palms makes them an ideal option for those who love to binge on sweets regularly, however they should be taken in supervision by a dietitian or nutrition expert ,as they are relatively high in sugar as well.Diabetics should consume them only, after the recommendation from a Diet expert.
Hi, I am 25 years old. And I am newly married so I want to know the best method for child birth control. Is patch is the best method? I don't want to use condom my partner in intercourse period.
I am 27 year old. I have married 2 years ago and now I want beby so please help me to suggest in which day we made sex for pregnancy?
Dear sir/madam After repeatedly asking I am not getting proper things from you please give me suggestions clearly n briefly I had done unprotected sex with my gf last month and after sex I gave her ipill for our safety her period date was 19 but till now she have not getting her period today's date is 28 she is nearly 1 week delaying Her period cycle was regular after taking ipill from previous month her period is delaying I think she was pregnant and I did a test with preganews kit but I got -ve result One doctor told me to gave her delivery 10 mg for 5 day what should I do As a student I am unable to face this problem openly please give me necessary steps so that I will be helpful her age is 21 weight is 47 nearly and height 5 ft She is saying from 7 day previous her waist sometimes get pain I think its a sign of period and she is not getting her period If she take deviry 10 mg for 5 day next month onwards her period will be regular or any other side effects will be occurs
2014 June she got married. She had regular periods. But she didn't pregnant. She had all check up and his husband also. No problem for both. What can we do, 13th day injection also she had 3months before. But it is also failure pls give further treatment Dr.
I have irregular periods .from 2 months I dint get my periods .I have white discharge .how can I get it cure.
After menopause.Pregnancy could happen ? At what age women reach it ?please provide me the detail on this?
My wife is 23 year, 8 months of pregnant. Her Hemoglobin level is 9 only. Iron tablets does not suit her. When she takes iron tablets, she feel vomiting and acidity. What we do? It is possible to increase Hb level through food or compulsory to take medicine? kindly suggest what kind of food or fruits or tablets she should take?
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.