Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothishaYour feedback matters!
My husband is using condoms regularly since last 1 year. He did use last month too. But I missed my period this month. Please advice for best anti pregnancy tablets which can be taken regularly.
5 ways to cultivate self-awareness
1. Create some space for yourself. When you are in a dark room without windows, it is fairly difficult to see things clearly. The space you create for yourself is that crack on the wall where you allow light to come through. Leave yourself some time and space every day – perhaps first thing in the morning or half an hour before sleep when you stay away from the digital distractions and spend some time with yourself, reading, writing, meditating, and connecting with yourself.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the key to self-awareness. Jon kabat-zinn defines mindfulness as “paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-judgmentally”. Through mindfulness practice, you will be more present with yourself so that you can “be there” to observe what’s going on inside and around you. It is not about sitting cross-legged or suppressing your thoughts. It is about paying attention to your inner state as they arise. You can practice mindfulness at any time you want, through mindful listening, mindful eating or walking.
3. Keep a journal: writing not only helps us process our thoughts but also makes us feel connected and at peace with ourselves. Writing can also create more headspace as you let your thoughts flow out onto paper. Research shows that writing down things we are grateful for or even things we are struggling with helps increase happiness and satisfaction. You can also use the journal to record your inner state. Try this at home –choose a half day on a weekend, pay close attention to your inner world – what you are feeling, what you are saying to yourself, and make a note of what you observe every hour. You may be surprised about what you write down!
4. Practice being a good listener. Listening is not the same as hearing. Listening is about being present and paying attention to other people’s emotions, body movement and language. It is about showing empathy and understanding without constantly evaluating or judging. When you become a good listener, you will also be better at listening to your own inner voice and become the best friend of yourself.
5. Gain different perspectives: ask for feedback. Sometimes we can be too afraid to ask what others think of us – yes sometimes the feedback may be biased or even dishonest but you will be able to differentiate them from real, genuine and balanced feedback as you learn more about yourself and others. Research has shown conducting 360 degree feedback in workplace is a useful tool to improve managers’ self-awareness. We all have blind spots, so it is helpful to gain different perspective to see a fuller picture of ourselves.
Self-awareness, as “arguably the most fundamental issue in psychology, from both a developmental and an evolutionary perspective”, is a rich and complicated subject. As human beings, we may never fully understand ourselves, if there is such a destination. But perhaps it is the journey of exploring, understanding and becoming ourselves that makes life worth living.
I have perfume allergy since last two years I can't tallorate perfume smell please give me suggestions.
I have problems in related to my monthly circles because my weight is 49 now my weight only 35. And periods times, pieces of blood are coming through bleeding.
This is my second month carrying, am getting pain at Anal, Please suggest me the medicine, am worrying any medicine or pain killer may effect my pregnancy. Thanks.
What can I do for decrease my back pane during my periods and what precautions are? Is this problems effects my future married life.
My friend feels irritation in her vagina during masturbating or sex. This may be due to her vagina releases very less amount of liquid. She is 20 years old. Please help.
Sir , I want to know about pregnancy. If a boy put his penis into a girl's vagina and he just masturbate inside the vagina and he just pull out his penis before his sperm comes so is their any possibilities for a girl to get pregnant. ? Reply me.
last date of my period was 7 Feb.on 9 Feb I had sexual intercoure. I want to know whether I am pregnant or not. I don't want to have it now. Please clarify my doubt. If I m pregnant how to terminate it??
Hi, we are trying for a child for last 6 month but she is not getting conceive. There are few drawback. 1) she has less feeling while intercourse. 2) When is the best time for intercourse after mensuration.
She have increased menstrual interval and increased bleeding during menstruation. Also increased hair growth which she need plucking.
After delivery I m having sex but next day my vagina and abdomen is pain. Doctors insert the cooptie inside vagina for unwanted birth before three year is good for me or notMy virginal delivery and after birth some stichs also in vagina. But now is five months complete of delivery why my body feelings paining aches uneasy lazinessPlease suggest.
I had sex on 22 to 25 day of my cycle and too mycrogynom from that day till now, I have missed my periods does it mean am pregnant.
1.Eat More Calories Than You Burn:
The most important thing you can do to gain weight is to eat more calories than your body burns. You need to eat more calories than your body burns in order to gain weight. Aim for 300-500 calories per day above your maintenance level, or 700-1000 calories if you want to gain weight fast.
2.Eat Lots of Protein:
Protein forms the building blocks of your muscles. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat.High-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet.
3.Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day:
In order to gain weight, eat at least 3 meals per day and make sure to eat plenty of fat, carbs and protein.
4.Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, condiments:
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail.
5.Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength:
It is very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat.
6.Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach.
7.Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
8.Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
9.Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
10.Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
11 Take creatine. The muscle building supplement creatine monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds in muscle weight.
12Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.