Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothishaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor Am in my 8th month of pregnancy. According to hb test my hemoglobin has reduced to the level of 7.5.and mine is ceassrian case. What food shall I take to increase my blood soon. Please help me out. Within one week I have to gain 3 to 4 point hb.
men have emotions too they don't express often they hate beiy ridicule or seen as weak. Sssss it's true that girl s aren't always the only victim at the end of a relationship. Men also have insecurities too. Men need me me time as well sometimes they want to be left alone needing time by themselves or just to chill out with friends.
I am 27 years old woman. I feel very heat in my vagina. And sometimes white discharge occur. What should i do?
I am 22 yrs. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I have begun to sense fetal movements recently. But for the past 2 days I sense fetal movements very frequently nearly 15 times a day. My elders say that in this week fetal movements wil be less n why am I having so frequently. Please help whether my baby is good or do I have to consult my doctor in person immediately.
I feel a soft pain in my breasts before 10 or 7 days of my period since a couple of years. Is it normal?
Simple Ways to Treat Dysmenorrhea
Dysmenorrhea is a menstrual disorder in which women suffer painful menstrual cramps along with other symptoms during their periods. It affects about 20 percent of the women of menstrual age. This happens at the start of the periods and may last for three days till the end of the period.
Few Common Symptoms are:
- Abdominal pain with menstrual cramps
- Joint pain, especially in the lower back hips and sometimes in the inner thighs
- May also result in vomiting sometimes
- In certain cases, may also cause an upset stomach
The causes behind dysmenorrhea
The primary cause behind this is usually the contracting of the uterus. The uterus does normally contract a little during menstruation but it may contract a bit too much, affecting the blood vessels and nerves within the abdominal region causing this condition. Some basic steps to reduce pain from cramps.
Some of the steps to be followed to allay the symptoms are:
- Taking ample rest during the days of bleeding
- Staying away from alcohol or any other food or drink that may dehydrate the body
- Avoiding smoking
- Avoid coffee or any food products high in caffeine
- Avoiding foods high in salt
- Massaging the lower back gently
- Using a hot water bag on the abdomen to relieve some of the pain
The steps mentioned above are meant primarily as preventive and pain reducing measures, but for more severe symptoms medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or others may be necessary.
However, the best advice would be to consult a doctor in case of prolonged pain during the days of bleeding rather than self-medicating or only relying on home remedies.
I have a girlfriend and she is a lot active about sex than average girls. She needs it twice a day and I think that for me it could cause extra blood lose now a days I am feeling tired than before I think I am getting weaker.
I was 6 weeks pregnant It was you wanted preg I got a medical abortion But after follow up they said there is still some clots left After they gave me mistoprsal vaginally But now when I got an ultrasound they said still its not gone We need to do d&c So is d&c safe for my future pregnancy? And how long should I wait to get pregnant after this?
Hii My period delayed 7 days last month I have done one time sex with precaution now I confused I am pregnant or not I am in noida and my husband is doing job in bangalore in last month period blood flow was too low and also I am not feeling I am pregnant please suggest which medicine should I take for immediate period please help.
I am 23. Suffering from heavy mensuration bleeding with clots every month since 10 years. All my reports are normal. Need help. My lower abdomen, back, legs hurts a lot. Help me.
Can you please tell me how exactly a condom is used and what is to be applied on our penis or condom before using it? Please give some useful facts about it. Like necessary information. N my gf complains about the taste wad do I do? And my dick feels different in feeling wise after I remove the condom. Wad do I do?
My friend had unprotected sex & then within 24 hours she took an ipill. And suffered from periods within a week. 28 days has been passed from the day of her periods bt still she hasn't gone through her menstrual cycle so is she in trouble?
Hi, I am taking evion 600 daily 1 tablet for hair loss, so just wanted will it disturb my regular Menstrual Cycle?
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.