Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been observing since two shaves, skin darkening all over throat and I don't know why, even I use good quality razors, gel and aftershave lotions. Can you suggest any remedy and reasons why it is happening. And I never over-scratch skin to get greenish effect!
Hello Doctor, I am 40 years old female. From last 3 month I was feeling pain in my either ears but occasionally. Suddenly 1 week before I felt pain in my throat and a very small lump also. Now a days I feel just like a cotton is inserted in my ears and pain in ears.
Recently from last 4 to 6 months my mom is suffering with snoring problem when she slept. And day by day it is increasing gradually. So please suggest how to get relief from this problem. My mom's age is 38 and weight is 76. And she has a problem of unwanted hair growth on face due to hormonal imbalance (menstrual cycle. So is this the reason for the problem of snoring?
Hi, I am 30 years old. I was an alcoholic (weekly 4 days drink for 3 years) and I have high blood pressure. I have consulted a psycartist for alcohol withdrawal (used withdrawal symptoms tablet for one week) and it's been months now. I used to have tab for high bp morning and evening Amlong 5 mg daily. I am getting dizziness while driving, after using restroom, while taking bath. Etc. I am 124 kg weight. I am trying to reduce weight, still I want to get rid of the dizziness or anxiety, which is disturbing my life pls help. Is the tablet getting me into dizziness, or High bp or alcohol withdrawal? Can I take Himalaya 52, for liver functioning properly? It might bad because of drinks right. Please advice. Thanks Vinay.
I am 35 years old male I have the problem of something blocking in throat, is it because of throat problem or is throat pain related with heart disease.
My age is 18. I have problem that I cannot respire properly I take breath from mouth I feel that the nose is blocked. Sometimes feeling of breathing not occur happens. I feel something is stuck in throat all time. I have dizziness and confused mind and anxiety it become worse. Please tell me what can I do?
I am suffering from sinus. My nose is blocked and I feel I have cough in my throat. Please suggest me Ayurvedic medicine.
I am having cough from last few days now its turned up in fever and running nose with a lot pain in my body muscles also there is a sore throat. Please advice me what should I do?
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.