Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyothi Kulkarni
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old, I am Diabetic and thyroid level is high Trying to conceive for past three years Will IVF help me.
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.
Like polio, many countries have eradicated Hepatitis B by giving Primary hepatitis b vaccine (three doses at 0, 1, 6 months) and One booster dose every 5th year to every
1. Pregnant lady
2. New born
3. Young middle and old aged person throughout life.
Who has planned to eliminate hepatitis b in developing countries by 2030
As a new year resolution your family too can contribute to this great cause by getting vaccinated one and all.
When it is prefect and best time for sex to have a baby as my last lmp was on 6-2-16 and before that on 4-2-16. please suggest me some tips. I lost my baby for two times and married since 2012.
I missed my periods I have a 6 months old baby I have done home test for pregnancy It was negative Still not getting my periods Why.?
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My wife has ectopic pregnancy as per the Dr. We consult since last 1 year for family planning. Last sonography & HCG reports were done yesterday. On 7-01-16 sonography no development was visible. Now from yesterday's reports Dr. Has advised to wait till Friday morning for another sonography then will take decision what to do. She has little bleeding last week & then just 1-2 spots. Not having much pain or any other symptoms. What shall be the treatment. Will it be cured with any injection or we have to go for laparoscopy? As per the Dr. Sometimes it moves to uterus automatically. It's 6th week. She got last period on 2-12-15. Shall we wait or go for the treatment.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that is holistic in nature. The focus of Ayurvedic treatments is on improving your overall well-being, in addition, to curing the symptoms of the disorder. When it comes to keeping your body healthy, Ayurveda is your best bet. Its holistic nature makes it very potent in improving your body’s immune system so that your body is fighting fit and free of diseases.
Here are some Ayurvedic tips to stay healthy:
- Eat healthily: The food you consume plays a vital role in your health. Different foods have different constituents which affect the body in different ways. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet as they contain necessary vitamins and minerals which are required for the body to function properly. Avoid eating junk food that contains hidden sugars and fats as they can wreak havoc on your body’s functioning.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise has numerous benefits for your body. From keeping your joints healthy to reducing risks of heart diseases, it does wonders for you. Take up a form of cardiovascular exercise such as swimming or running to keep your heart in good shape. Yoga is another form of exercise that is very good for your joints.
- Limit stress: Nothing is as bad for your overall health as stress. It causes chemical changes in the body which make you susceptible to various diseases, both psychological and physiological. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation as it calms and soothes the mind. Simple breathing techniques are also a good way to combat stress.
- Avoid alcohol consumption: Excessive alcohol consumption can increase weight and make you susceptible to diseases such as liver and heart problems.
- Avoid smoking: Like alcohol, smoking is another habit that you need to quit, if you haven’t already. Smoking causes the blood vessels in the body to narrow, resulting in impaired blood circulation.
- Adopt healthier habits: Simple healthy habits such as drinking a cup of lemon juice with warm water in the morning go a long way in keeping you healthy. Lemon is a good source of Vitamin C; consuming it after you wake up provides a boost to your body’s energy levels. Another simple habit you may consider is drinking 2-3 liters of water every day to keep your body hydrated.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!