Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi KherYour feedback matters!
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
Regular 3 or 4 days sex bleeding from vagina a girl age of 22 years what reason behind it and what medicine take please advice me.
Hlooo I have brown discharge problem since 4 days kyunki mne ultrasound krwaya vaginal ultrasound scan bhi krwaya thodi bus m travelling bhi ki ussi din s brown discharge nikl rha h plzzz suggest ki koi serious problem toh nhi h or usse stop krne k liy kya kru.
Hi, I am 17 weeks pregnant and I got some pinching like pain in left side near by lower abdomen. Shall I know the reason. I am worrying about this.
I had to take an ipill sometime in November. After that my periods extended from the regular 5-6 days to 7-8 days. The first day starts with spotting and the last two three days end with spotting. My cycle came back to a gap of 28 days In a months time after the pill was taken. But I chummed twice in the month of May. The first cycle ended on 3rd May and the next began on 19th may. In June I started chumming on the 16th and hoped it would get back to normal. But I have started chumming on the 8th of July which is again a week earlier. I was diagnosed of having PCOD last April but the doctor had said I wouldn't need any medication until I get married or plan to have a child. Only regular exercising was recommended. I have started developing pimples on cheeks since May and they have never come out before. I have been told that these generally come due to hormonal imbalances. What should I do about the irregular cycles and related issues?
I am an 18 year old female who is suffering from some discomfort in my urinary tract. In the middle of February I started having sensations of incomplete and frequent peeing going to the toilet more often than normal. I consumed a herbal Ayurvedic syrup for a few days and my discomfort stopped. The same problem started again in the month of March and April. I find that whenever I release vaginal fluids such as during menstruation or ovulation these urinary symptoms come again. In May I started to take antibiotic for the first time but it did not work and then I switched to taking cranberry and D mannose capsules. It worked to some extent as I could sleep reasonably well at night without having to urgently pee all the time. But when my periods started the symptoms are worse with more frequent and incomplete voiding. I have NO pain nor have I experienced bleeding. My urine is a healthy pale yellow color as I drink lot of water but the peeing is frequent and incomplete and I feel a constant pressure to avoid lot of the time. I don't have other bodily symptoms. I am worried what all this could mean.
I have oily skin of face and usually regular periods. This time they got delayed by around two weeks. I am having hair fall and acne or pimples. Please how to resolve naturally.
Hi ,my age is 29 years, we are facing problem in pregnancy, fallopian tubes are fine after hsg test we came to know that utres is bicornuate uterus, what to do now.
Meri wife k haath or pair me sansnaht hoti h or sun ho jate h. Pain b hota h. Fingurs me pain hota. Or apne aap normal ho jaate h. Ye achnk hi hota h. Ye last 1-1. 5 month se ho rha h. Hmari saadi ko 3. 5yrs. Ho gye. Baby concive nhi hua. Report normal h. Haat pair ki problm abhi suru hui h. Kaam me nhi lgta. Thoda wait b bdha h. Sir please help me.
6th week of pregnancy after IVF. Hv been taking progesterone inj on buttocks. Hv to take ten more days. Hard lump on inj area causing severe pain. Any Remedy?
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am pregnant from 3 month. But my husband wants to sex with me. Is it right time to do this or not. Please guide me.
Hi I have a problem of loose vagina I Will get married after 2 months I am very worried about it there is any solution for that situation. If there is any medicine available for that please guide me.
I got married about 2 months back. Before we were known to each other and it was a love affair marriage. We had sex before marriage as well. Now after marriage for the last 10 days whenever we are having intercourse a yellow coloured liquid is coming out from my nipples and my breast size have gone larger by 2 cups. Most of my dresses are not fitting. And from the last 10 days I feel like wanting to have intercourse every now and then. And whenever I am thinking of sex by breasts are tingling and yellow liquid is coming out. Please help.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac Disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.