Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi KherYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 year old female I have pregnancy problem and I consulted doctor, they told Harmon imbalance so what precaution is better please suggest me.
Hello Mam actually I am 22 year old girl since beginning of my periods they r irregular I had tests all r normal so please suggest medicine so that I get the cycle regularly in every month.
The condition of uterine prolapse takes place when the floor muscles (and sometimes, ligaments) of the pelvis region gets stretched overly and then gradually weakens, thus becoming unable to provide adequate support to the uterus. This often leads to the protrusion or the slipping down of the uterus out of the vaginal opening. Though it can affect women of any age, it usually happens to women after menopause, especially those who have already had deliveries out of the vagina.
The weakening of the muscles in the pelvic region is the chief cause that leads to uterine prolapse. Other causes include:
1. Natural estrogen loss, especially after menopause
2. Gravity effects
3. Supportive tissues of pregnancy and childbirth being damaged
4. Constant straining over time
5. Excessive smoking
6. Improper weight - obesity or being overweight
There are a number of varieties of uterine prolapse, of varying severity. In case of moderate to severe uterine prolapse, the symptoms tend to be more pronounced and include a number of prominent symptoms.
1. Protruding tissue from the vagina
2. Problems in bowel regulation
3. Increased lower back pains
4. Increased urinary problems, such as leakage or increased retention
5. Looseness in the vagina, which may affect your sex life
Usually, these are symptoms which become pronounced in the morning and eventually worsens through the course of the day.
Risk Factors - The major risk factors that may increase the risk of being afflicted by uterine prolapse are:
1. Multiple pregnancies
2. Increasing age
3. Past problems relating to the pelvis - including surgeries or accidents
4. General weakness in tissues
5. Frequently lifting heavy weights
Additionally, there are a number of conditions, such as chronic constipation, obesity or other pulmonary diseases, that may apply excess strain on tissues and muscles of the pelvic region, that accentuates your chances of being afflicted by uterine prolapse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I want to make my wife pregnant soon which medicine can I take its been 8 months I married exact medicine which can get my sperm better.
Hello Sir / Madam, I am 32 years married woman mother of a 3 years old daughter. My husband lives in dubai. I am visiting him in next month for three months. I am planning to conceive so please suggest me some medicines which helps in attaining pregnancy. The weather is very cold there so if I get cold or cough or fever which precautionary medicines I can carry to get treated which won't effect in conceiving. I would be very thankful to you for your kind suggestion n prescription.
If I do sex without condom with my partner and ejaculate inside then what would be the probability of getting her pregnant, if both of us are fully functional. Is there any time period during the menstrual cycle, during which we can do sex without any protection and still avoid pregnancy without any pills? And also what is good time for sexual intercourse to create a ZYGOTE. Please take menstruation as reference point for both questions.
I have faced stomach pain issue as I have irregular periods happen for one or two days in a month. Also hemoglobin is also very low about 8gm and I am currently taking thyroid tablet of 5 mg. I have high weight according to my height. Please suggest.
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
Hello there I am a 12th std student and I'm having trouble falling asleep. As you know this is a very important year for me and I have to wake up everyday in the morning for tuitions. Even if I sleep early I can't sleep please help.
Mere breast m skin ke ander ek moti jaisa daana h jo kaafi mahino se ek hi condition m h. Dard nhi krta ise kaise htaya jaaye?
Juvenile arthritis also known as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and is a chronic, systematic and inflammatory disease, which causes damage to joints or damages of connective tissues. Symptoms include fever, rashes and hepato-spleenomegaly. This disease is persistent and inflammatory in nature and occurs before the age of sixteen. Homeopathy is widely used to cure juvenile arthritis. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines used to treat juvenile arthritis along with the symptoms based on which they are prescribed.
- Abrotanum: This homeopathic medicine is used when a child is suffering from juvenile arthritis and is unable to move. Symptoms include soreness and paleness and the condition worsens in the morning. Gouts may occur in the wrists or ankles. Inflammatory rheumatism is indicated before the start of swelling. Marasmus of children may occur signified by marked emaciation, especially in the leg. The skin tends to hang loose and gets flabby. Constipation and diarrhea occur.
- Aconite: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy, which is used in arthritis where there is tearing pain in the limbs. Violent pulls in the joints and bones are experienced. Contraction of the tendons and feeling stiff in the flexor muscles are other symptoms. Cramps affect several limbs. Aconite is used in early stages of juvenile arthritis. Atmospheric changes affect the patient, and dark hair, and eyes are developed. The muscle fibres becomes rigid.
- Apis: Apis is used in oedematous swellings and synovitis. The knee gets swollen, sensitive, sore and shiny along with stinging pain. The feet also swell and feel extra large. There is a rheumatic pain in the backside and in the limbs. The fingertips and hands become numb, and the patient is tired. Glands are enlarged or indurated.
- Arsenicum Album: This homeopathic medicine is used in juvenile arthritis where the patient experiences acute pain in the arms and hands. The pain begins from the elbow and extends to the armpits. There is an acute, pulling and shooting sensation in the wrists. The fingers swell as well along with pain in the finger bones. Cramps occur in the legs and swelling is felt in the palms at night. The hips experience acute pain as well, which extends to the thighs, groins and ankle bones.
- Belladona: Belladona is used for joint and bone pains. The pains generally increase at night and during the afternoon. Any kind of movement or touch leads to aggravation in the pain. Palpitations in muscles are caused. Cramps, spasms and movements which are convulsive are indicated.
Homeopathy is an ideal remedy for treatment of juvenile arthritis. Homeopathy being purely natural has no side effects and puts a check on all underlying causes of juvenile arthritis.
When it comes to chocolate, darker is usually healthier. Dark chocolate is generally made with a high ratio of chocolate solids and very little added sugar.
Choosing low carb chocolate
- Choose dark chocolate made from at least 70% cocoa solids
- Choose chocolate that hasn’t come in contact with any gluten-containing grains.
- Select chocolate produced organically by people working under fair conditions.
- Choose specifically labeled low carb chocolate.
- Double check the label for net carbs and hidden carbs.
The chocolate rules
For health benefits and weight loss, dark chocolate enjoyed in moderation on a low carb diet is possible – but there are rules.
- Set a “chocolate limit” and eat only a realistic amount – a few square inches.
- Count your carbs and your calories. Be strict, honest and accurate.
- If your cravings for sweets increase, reconsider your decision to eat chocolate.
- Eat a maximum of 10 net carbs per hour to avoid insulin spikes.
Your best chocolate choices
Low carb chocolate is readily available online and in retail stores. The amount of choices is mind-boggling. These all-natural choices are the highest in nutritional value and the lowest in net carbs.
Eating dark low carb chocolate rules:
1. Natural dark chocolate
Dark chocolate can be a part of your low carb diet or keto plan. Dark chocolate is low in carbs and contains powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can find with real cacao and cocoa butter.
2. Organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic raw cacao nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips,” boasting a strong, raw dark chocolate flavor. Snack on these chocolate nibs or use them in recipes.
- Plentiful source of antioxidants and magnesium
3. Organic cacao powder
Cacao powder offers a rich taste and bold chocolate flavor. Viva labs cacao powder is made from criollo cacao beans – the highest quality cacao without bitterness.
4. Low carb cocoa powder
- Viva labs cacao powder is unprocessed, retaining important nutrients like magnesium, calcium, iron, fiber and protein.
- Antioxidants in cacao provide cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Lift your mood, elevate energy and burn more fat. Add cacao to your favorite cup of bulletproof coffee and smoothies.
5. Atkins low carb chocolate
- Atkins endulge low carb chocolate bars
- The atkins company features an endulge line. Each low carb chocolate treat has less than 4 net carbs. Grab three free full-size atkins bars (and the quick start kit) here.
- These chocolate bars do have artificial sweeteners, so track your progress. Some low carbers experience a diet stall when eating these types of low carb treats.
6. Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss has a flavored line: pecan delight, milk chocolate dotted with almonds, truffles and french.
- Stover chocolates are artificially sweetened and have 0.3 net carbs per square.
7. Amber lyn low carb chocolate
- Amber lyn low carb dark chocolate
- Amber lyn chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss strives to give the “perfect chocolate experience” – especially to low carbers. Their rich, low carb dark chocolate has only 2 net carbs per bar.
8. Hershey sugar free low carb chocolate
- Hershey’s 1 carb chocolate barslow carb chocolate speeds weight loss are available at popular drug stores and grocers.
- This corporate giant’s 1 net carb collection of chocolate bars come in three flavors: chocolate candy, chocolate candy with soy chips and chocolate candy with almonds.
Should you be eating chocolate?
Thinking of adding chocolate to your low carb diet? first, weigh the pros and cons.
- Chocolate has antioxidants and helps repair free radical damage.
- Dark chocolate is a good source of iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Dark chocolate is low or very low in sugar.
- Cocoa butter is a healthy, low in polyunsaturated fat.
- Eating chocolate on a low carb cheat day speeds fat loss.
- Dark chocolate still has some sugar – a toxin.
- Chocolate often triggers sugar cravings and carb binges.
- Many chocolates have soy lecithin, an emulsifying agent.
- Some chocolates are cross-contaminated with gluten grains.
- Global chocolate is sometimes made in exploitative or unsafe working conditions.
Sir What is the safe period for sex. I have no clear idea about that. Me and my gf had sex just in the 2nd day after her period (when the bleeding stopped). She's showing symptoms of pregnancy. It was our first time and I entered only about 4 inches into her. Should I be worried? I didn't ejaculate in her, I'm worried about the potential of the precum to make her pregnant. I need help!
Breastfeeding up to two years of age or beyond is based on the fact that breast milk is a [key organic source of DHA (Omega fatty acids), vitamin A, calcium and proteins and provides protection against infectious agents].
In 2008 the American Academy of Family Physicians said this in their [position paper]:
> It has been estimated that a natural weaning age for humans is between
> two and seven years. Family physicians should be knowledgeable
> regarding the ongoing benefits to the child of extended breastfeeding,
> including continued immune protection, better social adjustment and
> having a sustainable food source in times of emergency. The longer
> women breastfeed, the greater the decrease in their risk of breast
> cancer. There is no evidence that extended breastfeeding is harmful to
> mother or child.
[Many scientific studies prove] the point that longer breastfeeding [enhances the
neurodevelopment of infants] and their intellectual and scholastic ability in later life. **from one of these studies increase in the IQ by breastfeeding is directly related to the duration of breastfeeding**. These benefits are strongest for the infants of low birth weight on breastmilk feeding. It is found that Poor who are more likely to
enter into child malnutrition are more likely to benefit from enhanced optimal breastfeeding
longer breastfeeding promotes suppression of [following Diseases and benefits to the infant] :
- Enhanced stereoscopic vision
- Neuromotor development
- Lower chances of obesity in Adult life
- [Increase in height]
- suppression of gastrointestinal and respiratory infectious morbidity
- suppression of atopic eczema
- suppression of asthma
[Benefits for the Mother]:
- [Weight loss]
- lower chances of breast cancer
- lower chances of premenopausal ovarian cancer
- suppression of hypertension
- suppression of type 2 diabetes
- suppression of myocardial infarction (heart attack).
**WHO recommends that breastfeeding should continue for two years or more without accurately establishing a maximum duration for breastfeeding.In addition, there is insufficient evidence on the advantages and disadvantages of continuing breastfeeding after two years.**
[It is unfortunate that about many mothers are unable to breast feed even upto 1 year]. This may be because We’ve sexualized the breast so much that people have forgotten breasts are for breast-feeding. There is A [Harvard Study which looks at both health AND cost outcomes for U.S. mothers] if they were to breastfeed for 1 year.The study found that if 90% of mothers breastfed, U.S. women would significantly lower their risk of heart attack, breast cancer, and hypertension. On a macro level, further investment in lactation support for moms could prevent $17.4 billion in maternal health costs.
Many mothers have shared [positive Experiences of extended breastfeeding in this article]