Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
My wife is 48 years old. She is HCV positive. 6 yr. Before we come to know. 3 years before we take inj. Treatment 6 month. Now she is ok. Today she done her LFT test that is absolutely normal. Is it necessary to do hcv viral load test or not. Pls suggest me.
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.
My wife is facing some issues, 1. No period are coming since 5 month, we checked from doctor. Doctor suggest some tests, 1. Thyroid - Normal, 2. TSH- 1.830, 3. HB- 09.8 4. S. Protactinium - 8.87 5. Sugar - Fasting - 98 and post-postprandial - 120 6. Pregnancy Test - Negative Doctor Prescribe her - Yamini LS and Feronia-XT. Taking mechanic but no results are coming. Her age is 36, Pls. Help What to do in cause.
Masturbation is considered as a good way of pleasuring oneself and leading to a more qualitative sex life. Masturbation is a sexual activity that is at par with sexual intercourse that will create a basis for an improved sex life. This will ensure that the need for sex is one that is based on respect and love, rather than a mere bodily function.
Let us find out how it helps in having a better sex life:
- Awareness: Masturbating is also a great way to know more about your own sexual preferences and what you like in terms of sexual activities. This awareness helps in better understanding and channelling ones sexual appetite for even better gratification during intercourse.
- Staying healthy: Masturbating can help in releasing even more dopamine and oxytoxin, both of which have a favourable effect on your brain and mood. These hormones can also help in improving your immune system in the long run.
- Knowing your partner: Masturbating alone and with your partner can help in knowing your partner and his or her sexual preferences. This can help in pleasuring your partner in a better way which will further fortify the relationship.
Excessive masturbation is strongly recommended as it has its long-term side-effects:
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
My spouse @44, her breast are heavy, than she wants get rid of from heavy, kindly suggest some tips.
I am suffering from bronchitis from many years recently I got surgery of ca rectum after chemotherapy my chest remains congested and my sputum is yellow I took med but no relief. What should I do.
Hello, I am 22years old woman and I play cricket a lot. So is it okay if I practice during periods? Well, our coach takes up rigorous exercises and there's a lot of strain to body. If I go to practice will my body be affected? Will it cause any problem related to pregnancy later on?
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.