Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Juliet Nathwani
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Juliet NathwaniYour feedback matters!
I am too Lazy Nd Cannot Do Anything Nd Feeling Depression Sometimes What Should Be Done In This Can You Suggest.
Sir bodies me 1 month se pain ho raha hai Sir kya ye calcium ki kmi hai ya phir kuch or Sir please write this answer fast.
I'm 21years old male and I have problem of memory I can not remember things quickly or easily I have to memorized a particular thing to remember so is there any solution?
Carry a laminated card in your pocket which has the following written on it and read it calmly during a panic attack:-
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Why I have no remind some products name in my mind than what should I do for memory reminding In my mind.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
Suffering from sleepless with anxiety neurosis. Habituated to depend tab. Restyle 0.5mg for sleep. Some times, have to take 2 tabs. Ofcourse, am in severe financial crisis due to loss of job for 1-1/2 year. Seeking a suitable solution to get rid of my above illness asap.
I stopped smoking recently. Now I want to clear my lungs. Is there any method like medicine or diets.
She is suffering with ocd which is fear of contamination she always thinks about purification of house due to fear from religious value and consequently she will wash hand even her own hair touched and will do for a longer than normally we do. As it is normal to touch all these thing she becomes busy towards her compulsion. If we try to stop her she starts abusing loudly so that we feel embarrassed but she doesn't think. She always talk about how poisonous it is? As lizard and any wasp, mosquito etc. She washes her hand after feeling to be touched but really she didn't touch it. When we try to stop we feel embarrassing due to dirty words language used by her. If I do not interrupt how she will overcome from it as she also frustrates with these activity and if I leave alone again there is problem she always makes situation quarrelsome and then after she calms for some duration. So very disgusting situation we face she doesn't care about her activity and never regret for embarrassment due to slang and abusive word which cannot be expected from a good family. She always feels herself right. Pls give a proper solution to resolve issue as it is frustrating too much me.
I can not concentrate on study while studying I can't remember what ever I read and how I can increase my IQ. I want to that what ever I read it will remember for long time.
Hi this is my mom case and very strange also she is under depression but she is very smart also. She repeat one thing at least 10 times doesn't take bath for long time she cares for small small things in the morning she looks more worried compare to evening and repeat one thing ten times. When ever I go out she calls me various times pls suggest.
I guess I have borderline personality disorder. I studied the symptoms thats why I feel it. I feel depressed and full of anxiety. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks.
I'm very weak. No glow in face. feel depressed. Tired.I can't make concentration in studies what to do?
2 months ago I broke up. Due to this all my friend who are his friend also stop talking to me. Even I didn't tried to talk with them. But till today I cry daily because I miss them so much. How they can just leave me, I was also their friend. But they choose him over me. I know I shouldn't care for them but I do and do a lot. I just can't take it anymore. They even don't wished me on my birthday. I try to be normal, starts laughing more than before, take care of my look more but inside I am becoming weak more. This me is just a illusion for other to show them I am happy but inside I am broke. I want them back. Among all of them there was a boy who was my first male friend in my college, I miss him the most and basically cry only for him now. Whenever I see him tears comes because he was the closest to my heart but he doesn't take a second to just eliminate me from his life. I though we can be friends for life but he just left me all alone. I don't know what to do. I just can't concentrate anywhere. Due to all this my health has gone down, my eyesight has also weakened, my eyes hurts a lot. I always remember those past day, all those masti, travelling, celebrations. I just want to live in my present and snap out of my past. Does I am going in depression?
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.