Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Juliet NathwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old boy. I want to concentrate in my studies even me too studying mbbs. I am addicted by gay sex. I want to relieve from it. Wat should I do?
Hi I'm 19 year's old boy. Sometimes I just forget the things I do before sometimes. Because of this problem I face many problems in my life. Please give me any suggestion to make my mind sharp.
Hello Madam/Sir,, I am Priya. My problem is my hair was very thick but now its so thin that anyone can see my scalp. I am 28 and I am so tensed because of this. I do not have thyroid problem. Whenever I consult doctors, they do check for thyroid and give vitamin B and calcium. After using months also, no change, so I stopped of consuming those tabs. Kindly suggest me what I should do?
I am 50 Years old. I can't sleep at night because of heavy stress and sometimes I feel some thing is moving in ears & pain. How to overcome these stress andfeelings?
In these days I am feeling very tempered for anyone and any questions time I want to express my self against any time any where please tell me some help about these.
My daughter is 15 years old, she has anxiety disorder, she always oversleeps, has no interest in studies or any activities, she gets very hyper when somebody scolds her and she shouts and screams. Sometimes she talks of heart pain, she overeats and is very lazy.
Sir I am feeling down. And fear of unknown places which I had never gone before. I am feeling nervous maximum in a day.
Dear sir/ma" m I want to left cigarette. I was tried so many time. But I can't please give suggestion?
Respected doctors. Please give me the best solution. I am 20 years old male. Till tenth class I was very intelligent student. I got 90 prcent in 10. But as I moved to +1 I started losing my concentration on studies. Inspite I had set a goal in life but I was not able to focus on it even after lot of hard work. Now my memory which was very sharp is also deteriorating. One thing I will also tell that I started masterbating after tenth. Please doctors. Save my life. I am really worried about my future. Please give me best solutions.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
My husband has a habit of forgetting things. He is in a private job and has a lot of workpressure. Medically he is fit we have got the blood examinations done and there is no issue found in the reports. What can I do naturally to improve his memory power.
There are many structures in the lumbar spine that can cause pain. Any kind of trouble to the nerves and veins that goes through the spine, joint issues, the disks themselves, the bones and the muscles - would all be able to act as a cause behind the pain.
Numerous lumbar spine conditions are interrelated. For instance, an unstable joint can lead to disk degeneration, which can put weight on the nerve roots and cause the disk to collapse at times. The following are the main reasons behind the lumbar disk pain:
- Problems in the muscles: The biggest reason behind lumbar disk pain is muscle strain or other muscle issues. Strain because of truly difficult work, twisting, or different activities that can put pressure on your spine like heavy lifting, cause the disk to rupture or slip at times.
- Disk degeneration: Intervertebral disks are pads that are spongy and act as shock absorbers. This can cause pain in your disk. This condition can be referred to with many names, however, is famously known as degenerative disk disease.
- Lumbar Disk Herniation: Herniated disks are most common reasons behind the lumbar disk pain. A herniated disk may be caused all of a sudden because of damage to the spine or truly difficult work or happen gradually as a form of general wear and tear in the spine. Leg pain (sciatica) is the most widely recognized symptom of a herniated disk.
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: The sacroiliac joint, which attaches to the base of the lumbar spine and the tip of the tailbone, can cause lumbar disk pain or even sciatic pain if there is any kind of fracture in the joint that allows for movement or rather, limits any particular movement.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis happens when one vertebra slips behind the other or underneath it. The slip most normally happens in the lower lumbar vertebrae (e.g. L4 –L5 or L5 – S1). In case that the slipped vertebra presses the nerve root at that point, it can bring about shooting leg pain and gradually foot pain as well.
There are certain ways in which this problem can be treated to a certain extent. These methods are as follows:
- Common medications: Muscle relaxants. This solution works as an anti-depressant of the nervous system and expands as well as relaxes the tense muscles, easing pain from muscle stiffness or fits
- Back supports: A few patients find that a back support can be used to bring comfort and gradually diminish the pain. There is some proof that using a brace every day, can speed up the healing process and lessen the pain. A back support may likewise be useful after back surgery.
- Back Braces: Epidural steroid infusion. This infusion includes a steroid inserted specifically into the external piece of the dural sac, which surrounds the spinal chord. An x-ray, called fluoroscopy, is utilized to control the needle in the right area. The objective of the infusion is to soothe the pain by decreasing irritation around a compressed nerve root. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Stress promotes oil production and can lead to clogged pores or break outs in people with acne prone skin. Reduce stress in your life.