Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Juili InamdarYour feedback matters!
My teeth was so dirty. Even I brush regular. But it will not clean. But there is no bad smell from my mouth.
My gums are bleeding and smelling also. I am using sensodine Repair and protect toothpaste and oramint herbal mouthwash. Is it right medication for my gum problem or I have to do something more to cure my gum problem? So, doctor please help me out and guide me for my cure and healthy gums and teeth. Thanks!
Doctor, my teeth is uneven. What should I do to make my teeth even. Does it effect to nervous system?
I have gap between my front two teeth, I want to close the gap as it does not look good. If it can be corrected with braces, how long will I have to wear them, or is there any other way?
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
I WAS TAKING half lemon with one glass of warm water after brushing But my teeth got irritated, hence now I take with a glass of buttermilk Along with lunch at noon and night, is it ok? My Dr. says aloevera has side effects to be very careful?
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
Sir, mai 33 years ka hoo, maine 29/04/2016 to last teeth 8 No right side uper wala nikalvaya tha waha nikalte samay root ka kuch part under rah gya tha, 04/05/2016 ko detal Dr. Ne X ray kiya us mai bi vo tooti root dikhai de rahi hai, vo tooth 40% damage ho gya tha, us ki side mai jaw k under ek tissue ban gya tha, abi jo teeth nakala tha us ka dressing bi hata diya hai, us mai infection hai
Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.
My mother is a liver cirrhosis child's A patient .with esophageal varices grade 2.for last few days her gums are bleeding heavily. Is it something to worry about? She also takes insulin for diabetes.
I have a ulcer like small bumps inside mouth, i.E. Inner chick without any pain for a longtime. How to remove it
I have problems in my mouth ad it is hurts in teeth when I am eating food its hurt in teeth very much please consult me as soon as possible.
I get blood from my tooth gums when I get up in the morning and these days during the day feeling odd to speak to anyone, as it smells.
Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.
Regular visits to the dentist can help get confident smile back