Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joyti Dalal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Joyti DalalYour feedback matters!
Is there any fixed date for sex. For helping in positive pregnancy. I'm trying from last 8 months but not getting positive result.
My wife had ectopic for first pregnancy. How to avoid second ectopic and what are the root causes for ectopic.
My wife not getting period since last 20 days from the date expected. Now she is feeling weakness a lot. Home Pregnancy tests are negative. We went to a gynecologist and she prescribed gynaset tablet for three days and wait for a week. Now I want to know if she is pregnant than can she get period because of this tablet. Means tablet can terminate pregnancy. We asked for blood test but doctor said it's not required now we will do it later.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I'm married from 6 months. Me and my spouse make love but he hasn't snatched my virginity, it is because of his fear to see me in pain, well I'm ready for loosing it psychologically. Please tell about the related troubles. How can we do this so that causing lesser pain?
Pregnancy is something, which is quite divisive. The mere prospect of it can really go a long way in scaring people. At the same time, for some others, giving birth to a baby can be the primary cause for a lot of happiness. When a couple is having trouble conceiving, infertility is usually the reason why there is a relationship strain between the two of them. Considering this, doesn’t it make sense to learn a bit about infertility and the truth to all that is said about it so as to separate the wheat from the chafe?
To start with, it is often said that when there is an infertility issue, it is probably due to the lack of fertility of the woman rather than the man. However, this is pretty untrue. It has been found that both men and women are responsible for infertility almost equally. In fact, according to a study, in about a fifth of the cases of infertility, the reason for it was that both the man and the woman were not fertile.
Many people say that, if a woman wishes to have a baby, she should do so before she crosses the age of 35. This is true to some extent as the chances of a woman conceiving do fall to a significant extent after the age of 35. As a matter of fact, a woman can expect to reach the peak of her fertility while she is in her twenties, itself!
Without a shadow of doubt, having sex around the time of ovulation is the key to getting pregnant. However, it is believed by a large number of people that there is no chance of getting pregnant if sex is had too soon or too late after ovulation as sperms only live for a few hours after an intercourse. The truth is that the sperms have the ability to live for several days.
When planning to conceive, many women believe that for about a quarter of a year or three months after they stop making use of the birth control pill, they will not be able to get pregnant. The good news for them is that as soon as the pill is stopped, the levels of a woman’s hormones return back to their pre-pill levels almost immediately and ovulation can be expected to occur at the time of their following cycle.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doctor, I had a miscarriage 5 months ago and had bleeding for 25 days. I had it when I was 11 weeks. After my miscarriage I am feeling very depressed and week so I have gone throw some tests and the results are TSH: 2.91 Hemoglobin: 6.2 Total RBC count: 4.44 Total WBC count: 9900 DIFFERENTIAL COUNT neutrophil: 58 Lymphocytes: 34 eosinophil: 02 monocyte: 06 basophil: 00 Platelet count: 382000 OGTT Oral Glucose load: 75 grms Glucose fasting: 105 Glucose 30 min: 172 Glucose 1 hour: 171 Glucose 1 hour and 30 min: 71 Glucose 2 hour: 51 Vitamin B12: 95.6 Serum ferritin: 1.7 Iron: 13 TIBC: 484 Homocysteine: 18.86 Now I am taking iron tablets and b 12 injections. So I want to know a vegetarian diet in detail can please suggest me.
I got intimated using a condom but still I am afraid. I got intimated on the first day of my periods and took a test at home on 12th day after intercourse and the result was negative but I am feeling tingling in nipples. What shall I do?Is there any chance of pregnancy.
- Here I would like to have your attention to quickly look out some points which are easily missed out while living our day to day life. Even we don’t realize, those points could make a huge difference in our life. A bit small points have a capacity to make drastic changes in our life.
- Our life style has changed a lot. It has transformed from healthy living life to wealthy living life. We do gain some short term benefits but also suffers from long term permanent health losses. The reality is while it is actually happens with us we don’t realize it and simply face the after effects.
- To convey this point let's take an example, which will help us to get more clarity and also you can feel the importance of being healthy.
- Our day to day life is more associated with table and chair, constant staring at screen, our working hours usually gets extended, no need to say that this is going to cause us and going to gift us wrist, elbow, arm, shoulder, neck, back, hip, knee, ankle, joint pain, and many more. Some of permanent gifts are like spondylitis, spondylolisthesis, pivd, straightening of the spine, osteophyte formation, which are enough sufficient to spoil your life.
- Awareness of some simple yet effective ways of proper sitting posture will help us to stay away from dangerous effects and thereby abusing our backs, necks and arms.
- It is always been said that prevention is better than cure. Without extending your curiosity much here we go by the right information about how to sit in proper posture and not to make crime by abusing our backs, necks and arms.