Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jotwani Mohna PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had intercourse on 22nd july n consumed unwanted 72 on 24th (before 48 hours). I had it multiple times yesterday .initiated with protection but shortly shifted to condom. Can I take another pill just ti be sure. My Lmp is 17. N last period gap of 32 days.
Dctr I am 21 and I am using pills after sex and now the problem is it was 2 months back I have taken a pill and at the time of menses is there any effect by pills and I am having lot of back pain and stomach pain. Suggest me.
Jamun (black plum) the sweet and tangy fruit that leaves your tongue purple, is not just great on taste but comes with a host of health benefits. Fruit, seeds, bark, and leaves of Jambul have medicinal properties. Jamun is loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids essential for a healthy body and mind.
It has fewer calories when compared to other fruit and is a good source of iron, apart from its mineral content. Jamun not only helps in increasing haemoglobin but it has anti-diabetic and antihyperlipidaemic effects also. The juice of the ripe fruit or a decoction of it is administered in spleen enlargement, chronic diarrhoea, ulcers and urine retention.
'The leaves have antibacterial properties and they are used for making medicines for the strengthening of the teeth and gums.'
Jamun Vinegar is also helpful in Migraine. Apply little vinegar on the head it will give you relief from migraine pain.
Jamun fruit and Seeds powder can be used to controlling glucose level in the body. The glucoside in jamun that stops the conversion of starch into glucose and this helps in controlling blood-sugar. So, the diabetic patients can consume seeds powder with a consultation of a Dietician.
Jamun vinegar or juice of the fruit is a traditional cure for digestive problems and is known to be good for reducing menstrual problems in women.
Nutrition facts (for 100gm of jamun):
Energy: 62 kcal
Protein: 0.70 gm
Carbohydrates: 14.00 gm
Calcium: 15.00 mg
Iron: 0.30 mg
Potassium: 55.00 mg
Sodium: 26.20 mg
Carotene: 48.00 mg
Vitamin C: 18.00 mg
Below are some Jamun remedies you can use at home
- Diarrhoea- Make a paste of two soft leaves of Jamun then add some rock salt and make small pills and take twice daily with water.
- Conjunctivitis- Boil 20 soft leaves of Jamun in 2 cups (400ml) water till it reduces to 100 ml. Cool down this and wash eyes with this decoction(water).
- Dysentery (bloody) - Take 20 gm of powdered seeds with 1/2 cup of water twice daily.
- Child's bed wetting- Give 1 teaspoon ground seed with water.
- Acidity- Drink 10 ml Jamun vinegar with some water.
Sir, my girlfriend period was on 8/7/2017 and we have done unprotected sex on 12/7/2017 but I hope sperm will not fall inside can we safe from pregnancy, she is irregular period of 35 days and now she got loose motion on 19/7/2017 and stomach pain on 20/7/2017 is it symptom of pregnancy? please suggest me sir.
Researchers have identified a receptor in the brain that shows male and female bodies differ greatly in response to stress The findings showed that when we are stressed the cells in our hypothalamus the brain region steps up the production of a receptor called CRFR, known to quickly help activate the stress response nervous system
The study could aid in the development of treatment for regulating hunger or stress responses including anxiety and depression
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.