Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have been married since 1.2 years. It's time for a child now. What is the effective way to make my wife pregnant. Now we both in hurry for that kindly suggest on that. We have tried multiple time but no result.
Yesterday I had sex with my girlfriend it was anal but after that my lower back is paining and I feel pain near my both sides of my buttocks please help to solve this.
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
If I take unwanted 72 when period it will start and how many days it'll take to recover this process?
Hi mam, my wife is last stage in pregnancy. But 2 days, facing itching problem on all body. Can you suggest me what we do?
I am six months pregnant my scan is good not having low lying placenta can I continue to my office and I have to climb steps for my office.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone:The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.