Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Joshi Pankaj DhirajlalYour feedback matters!
My back side of the head pains a lot when I'm stressed but goes back to normal after sleeping. Am I going to die? Please help me. I have a family to support:
My legs are painful anytime if I am running, sitting, walking please suggest me for gaining good health to my legs.
My mom suffers from body pain daily when she gets up especially in heel. What she should do to get rid of this problem?
I am feeling ache in my neck, it feel pain when I turn my neck, I applied pain reliever cream, but no satisfying solution. I think it is neck cramp. Kindly guide me.
I am a 44 years old married woman having a son of 17 years. I am suffering form mild spondylitis for last few years. Recently I find my foots are in swallowed condition and paining frequently. What I should do?
I sometimes have pain and heaviness in my hands and fingers, it becomes difficult to lift things. All tests are normal. I have pain in my elbow and shoulder (right) which sometimes subsidise and something increases. Suggest.
Respected sir I just getting pain on belly one side actually I just working in software line I have to do my computer work more than 9 hours its make me eye problems and back problem. I get pain one side belly. Why I just get that type pain. Is this any symptoms. Kindly help me.
What are the causes of tailbone pain? What is the treatment when it occurs during long time sitting?
I am 31 year old and I have two knee pain . I have used some pain relief balm but no result. Should I do?
Age 72, male, pune weight 88kg ,diabetic last 20 years, I Am having pain on the left hand between elbow and back of the wrist, pain is not connected to heart problem. I am applying pressure on the bone of the elbow as advised by the doctor but for 4 months the pain has not subsided
My mom is 49 years old. She has now pain in neck and right hand. I consult with ortho doctor they said it will come due to her age and work nature. Kindly suggest.
Sir there is some pain in my waist since last 10 days. I am little fat. So, suggest me sir how I remove this pain.
I'm having very sharp pain in back region and also having pain in legs feeling very weak can you tell how to deal with it some supplement treatment and exercises to better my condition.
For last so many days I feel extreme pain in my left arm above elbow. At times shooting pain. Hv problem in lifting things, rolling chapatis etc. At times problem in rotating shoulder also. Used muscle relaxant like move, volini but not of much use. Could it be an indication of some underlying problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering polio & my height is 5ft 3in wt 76kg age 44 yr. Myupper half has become bulky and now I am finding difficult to walk 50mtr.
Hi, This is Khaleel from India my father is suffering from back pain. We have consulted doctors in my town and done scanning as well but nothing found. Some doctors suggested to take rest. Actually my father is a welder and he is mostly sits in the workshop on a lower sitting table. I want to know what could could be the reason of back pain. Looking forward to get the reply soon. Appreciate your help in this regards. Thanks, Khaleel.
I am 22 years old. I have pani in my legs. I used painkillers tablets. But it's still remaining. What should I do now. Please help me with this.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.