Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 years old male I travel lot in bike because of my work, I did not care much about my face skin I made a mistake now I am facing sun tan black patches I need know best sunscreen for my face and its oily skin and any cream to remove sun tan and black patches thanks.
I am 28 years old. I have skin disease from 8 months mere Dono arm joints, neck and face mein white daag ho gaya hai aur khujlata bhi hai. please iska upchaar batayei.
Respected sir/madam my aunt is suffering from piles problem, 2 months, inflammation and swelling with tiching the needle around anus area for bowel time please without operation only medicines give me information. Thanks for you sir/madam
I have black spot due to chicken pox. I am also a doc as well. But I do not know how to clean this rashes nd spots.
I have stretch marks on my arms and chest because of gyming its looking so odd. Which cream or product I could use.
I am suffering from skin allergies and it is spreading slowly whole body like dark and white patches pls guide me how to cure this.
I have old scars on both my legs due to insect/mosquitoes bites. I used mederma advanced gel but didn't finduch difference. Any suggestions to get rid of scars? Thanks.
I've black patches on just above both eyebrows since long time. How can be cured or can make even with my other skin color of my face.
How should I remove sun tan as well as fake tan. Also I would like to know which sunscreen should I prefer. Last year I should lakme spf 24 pa. And it gave me good results.
How to use glutathione effectively? I am using maxiliv 500 mg. How to use. When to use. What is the best time to use. Please tell Im taking these supplements for fairer skin. Only the doctor who has seen better results of glutathione. Answer me.
I have dark circles under my eyes and I become tired after a few works. What should I do to get freed from them? I also have tension and headache.
Hi, my age is 23. I use sunscreen, moisturiser, wash my face regularly. Yet my skin has open pores and breaks out sometime. How to get rid of open pores, blackheads and keep my skin clear? Can I use retinal A at night?
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.