Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have stone in my kidney size 8.5 and 6.5, I have taking Medicine from last one year but don't work.
I'm afraid of crowd, my heart beat will increase even if I talk with customer care services, in interviews, if anyone talks loudly or any violence happens fear starts like shakiness increased heart beat and all what you call all this? and please suggest me how to over come all this? any medication?
I have a acne problem on my body. N I think this is a type of allergy. I m taking treatment from 2 doctors but no one can solve my problem.
I've scars on my hand cut by blade, near the wrist. It's been 8yrs old due to depression, isolation, loneliness. I'm all better but scar reminds me of bad things. Will mederma take good effect although it's 8yrs old scar? do i've any other options? thanks in advance. Appreciate your opinion.
I am losing my hair, I usually don't use oil for my pimple on face, I have tried several kind of shampoo also, what should I do to stop hairfall?
Dandruff & rash is giving me so much problem. I have used various types of hair oils, shampoos but have not get relief. So how can I be free from these?
I am 26 years old and my height was 5 recently I noticed my height is increased n noe its 5.1 n m surprised now. Is there any possibility to increase my height at least upto 5.2?
When I used facewash overtime my scan become dull after a few time. Give me advise about perfect face care. Plz.
Sir, I am 19 year old. I am suffering from psoriasis can you give perfect suggestions as I am very disappointed with my treatment. Thanx.
I'm 29 years old and Im underweight. Just 40 kgs. I'm really worried to gain weight. I had gone through thyroid test too but it's ve. I don't find any reason for my low weight. Please suggest some solution.
Can a marginal diabetic have soup made of carrot and tomatoes? Second,how to prevent frequent urination in the night?
Hi. Am a 23 year old girl my height is 4. 11 inches and weight is 57 kgs which is over by 7 kgs. I have a hectic schedule so cant opt gym classes. Suggest me some ways to loose weight asap.
My friend has a black dots on his whole body & he is very tense about his health. He has a doubt of aids. Doctors can you please answer me. It's aids or something else. He has black and red dots. Pls reply.
How can a women identify her fertility days is there any signs in body or any indications there please let me know.
Hello my name is syed I using cream for fairness name is melacare one say I am looking full red and one day iam. Red and white I only wanna look fair may I know which cream is help me.
I took a medicine a year ago; on that time that medicine reaction on me I mean due to that medicine some dark spot became under my eyes so what should I do to get rid of it.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.