Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JojiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am rohit I have a hair fall problem and white hair. I want a solution for this. I face very difficulties due to this problem. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
What is symptoms of zika virus? How can I safe from this type of viruses. I have heard about it and I am very afraid about it so please provide me correct knowledge about it.
I am suffering from loose motion since 7 days. After taking medicines it stops but everyday whenever I eat something it starts. Help me.
Sir, my age is 21 (male) and I am very skinny. My height is 5'8 and weight is 50 kg. My skin is very oily. Having a good nutrition and diet, I am not gaining my weight. please suggest me some effective medicine for my both problems.
I had unprotected sex on 8th Oct. My period date was on 28th but period didn't come. Earlier Ihad consulted a gynecologist who prescribed m meprate for 3 days .I had bleeding around 14th but scanty flow dark brown in color for 2 days. I did a self urine pregnancy test on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there still any chances of pregnancy. Was it implantation bleeding? Nd I had taken meprate 2-3 days before I had unprotected sex with my partner. I am very tensed. please guide m.
Now I am 22 year old and my height 164 cm bt I want rapidly grow height 5 cm in 2/3 month due to army rally so please help me.
I am 67 hereditary Diabetic since 15 years. I am on Allopathic medicine. My fasting 188 PP 195. HbAc 8. I am professionally active after retirement. Since last 2 Months feeling tired, not able to go for walk and recently allergy of heat. Kindly advice me to improve my physical strength, weight 78 Kg. Getting sound sleep and spiritual mind.
I am suffering from pain and swelling at my lower back region I. E, at outer upper quadrant of my left buttock and the pain is sharp, intermittent nature. Actually 1month back went for IM injection, so what is the reason for it and treatment for it?
She is getting pain in her stomach since last 2 months. Every day she is getting pain in her stomach. This has happened after our first sex encounter before 2 months. After than she is getting pain continuously. She has proper periods but unable to find the reason of her pain. After that we both have never been in sexual relations as of this pain. Please suggest something Thanks a lot.
I have serious bloating problem whatever I eat.. I am taking omesec 20 from past 10 days but to no avail.. What should I do. I am an architect by profession and most of the time I am sitting due to work.
How to make her cum by touching just her breasts
A lot of women are able to achieve orgasm simply by having their nipples stroked the right way.
A breast orgasm takes place at the peak of stimulation as it activates the same region of the brain that is activated by stimulation of the clitoris and cervix.
First, completely avoid pinching or twisting her nipples at all costs! that can be painful and not to mention, also a complete turn off for any woman.
Gently touch, squeeze and caress her breasts. Then use your thumbs to gently massage her nipples in circular motions. Don't apply too much pressure and continue squeezing her nipples gently. Then, you can slowly start licking and sucking her nipples. While sucking her nipples, apply a little pleasure and alternate it with running your tongue over and around them.
Continue doing this for several minutes on end and don't only concentrate on one breast! show equal love and attention to both.
Once you start licking and sucking her nipples, you can build up the intensity and use your hands to gently squeeze her breasts simultaneously.
Once both of you are in the groove and you build the intensity while sucking her nipples, she will start enjoying it immensely and moan the entire time
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.