Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JojiYour feedback matters!
After drinking the smell lies for very long next day even upto afternoon what to do to get rid of this mouth smell.
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from acne and pimple problem. I've taken homeopathic for around 7 months and 2 bottles of berberis aquifolium, and 1 bottle of Safi. Still no results. Please help me to get rid of them.
Suffering from pimple problem mostly on upper part of face (matha) It is little paining How to cure it.
I have been suffering from depression for a year. I attempted suicide last month though my parents don't know anything about this.My acedemics ,my lyf everything is just going down. I m just student and can't manage fee for any consultant. I have lost my friends too. I just want to be ok....
Sir, My son is 2 years old he is active but weight is not improving he is 11kgs since past 6 months . please suggest to improve the weight.
Ayurveda doc gave me nidco angrag face wash (Tulsi neem) and vaidyanath sarivadhyasava to drink for my skin problems and really get good results within few days. please tell me along with it what I can add in this to remove scars totally or its alone enough. He did not gave me anything to apply over face. Please tell me what I can do to remove red spots as well.
Hi mai computer operator ho isliye mujhe seat PR bahut der tak baithna padta hai Jissi mujhe back pain hota hai help me.
I am mangesh 28 year old. I suffered from depression from 3 years. I afraid to take antidepressant treatment bcoz it has too much side effect. Please help me to live stressless happy life. And it could overcome for permanent.
What are the food precautions to be taken to lower the fat and to reduce sitting belly which affected my personality. I have more fat at the point of my belly when compared to my body fat? Should I prefer any medication for this? How would I burn/reduce my fat at belly area? Is it possible by changing my diet? Please suggest?
In medical world, there are countless accidental discoveries. Doctors realise that something used for one purpose can be used for another condition. The side effect of one drug could be used to treat another disease altogether. There are numerous instances but the botulinum toxin would be the first that comes to the mind.
The neurotoxin extracted from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum was used to treat strabismus, which is an eye condition where there is an excessive muscular contraction. It blocks the release of the chemical acetylcholine, thereby blocking the muscle contractions. It is actually a neurotoxin and causes temporary paralysis of the muscles. Eventually, it began to be used for cosmetic reasons to paralyse muscles that cause ageing and frowning.
Gradually, Botox made its way into more remedies including removal of wrinkles, cerebral palsy, migraines, excessive sweating, bladder spasms and depression. There are many studies relating how Botox has improved a person’s happiness quotient. Read on to know some substantiating facts:
Anti-aging Effects: One of the common things we all smile at is ourselves – the reflection we see in the mirror. Botox is an anti-aging agent beyond doubt and is the most common agent to reduce wrinkles and reduce aging effects. When you are happy with what you see in the mirror, you definitely feel good and happy. This is something that gets spread and overall emotional well-being is improved.
Anti-frown: Botox injections are also done along the frown lines, where the muscles responsible for frowning are treated. This ensures the person is less frowning. The effect is contagious. When you see someone not frowning or unhappy, you loosen up and lose that frown too (or smile if you did not have a frown in the first place). This effect spreads and the overall environment or ambience just becomes a happier one. The same applies to the anger expression. There is less anger that is visible on a person’s face, and therefore, the other person/people perceive less anger. This ensures there is a smoother environment.
Anti-Depressant: Botox has been used for treating depression widely, and there are studies to corroborate that Botox, when used for treating depression, improves the happiness quotient. It may be due to multiple reasons, including improved appearance, but it definitely has some effect on the psychology in addition to removing wrinkles on the face. It is not necessary that people should be depressed to feel better. Even in people with no depression, the usage of Botox has improved their well-being.
So, the next time you think of Botox, do not just think of the various celebrities who fail to age over decades. The Botox could be giving them more reasons to be smiling and happy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 31 years old and wants to get rid of Acne, Pimple & Pigmentation. My skin becomes oily always. Kindly help me in this issue.
My age is 21. I'm Losing my hair daily. I have used all the shampoos but no use. Please tell me solution about this problem.
I am 47 year old man. I did my check up 1 year earlier. My Vitamin B12 level is 173.0 pg/ml, and one year before my blood ESR was 63.0 mm/hr (after that I did not medicine). My serum triglyceride level were 234.1,(after that I did not take medicine). My Vitamin D3 level was also very low. I took 3 or 4 injections each for Vitamin B12 and D3 and then stopped. Some vitamin B12 and D3 medicines were also taken for a month later this , I got sleep disorder and it continued for 2 months. Now my energy levels are very low, I get tired easily. I also breath very fast after climbing stairs of 2 floor building. I perspirate a lot and also on my forehead, I get lots of perspiration. Please suggest me some diagnose with medicine and other treatment so that my energy levels come back and I do not get tired, physically and mentally quickly. I was having lots of stress and one doctor suggested me that low energy and chest pain (swelling of muscles at left side of chest) is due to psychosomatic disorder but I do not agree with him completely and hence I am taking second opinion.
My Resting heart rate is 116 bpm it was going upto 155bpm while walking this symptoms is from 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with Pneumonia Using tellzy h for bp please suggest my condition.
Summer is the best season to lose weight. It's warm outside and you can indulge in light aerobic exercises like swimming and walking at your will. Choose from nature’s basket of healthy, low-fat and low-calorie summer fruits and vegetables to lose weight easily. So when the hunger bug strikes, you can snack on low carb foods, which help you lose weight fast.
Still not convinced? Read on to understand why you should plan to chuck the extra kilos during summers.
- Hot summer weather suppresses your appetite: Sunlight may help weight loss in summer season by increasing serotonin levels. That’s one way doctors treat the depression of seasonal affective disorder. Increased levels of serotonin reduce some people’s need to eat, especially if the cravings are for comfort foods. In a 2013 study, people who worked out in a hot environment (86° F) ate less afterward than those who exercised in a cooler setting (50° F). This suggests that sweltering temperatures during summer may, in fact, reduce your desire to eat—even after you’ve done a tough workout.
- Its easier to eat better when it’s scorching hot outside: It’s easier to eat better in summer because there’s an abundance of seasonal, fat-burning foods that are relatively low-priced. Summer foods such as Lady finger (an important source of vitamin B6 and folic acid), cucumbers (a good source of silica, which is good for the skin), peaches, (a good source of fiber), asparagus and broccoli (which are full of hunger-satisfying protein), are all readily available. These foods not only promote a healthy digestive tract but are a key for weight loss in summers. Hence include these local produce in your weight loss diet plan.
- Choice of delicious low-carb fruits and veggies: Summer comes with an abundance of seasonal, nutritious and fat-burning fruits and vegetables like cucumbers, peaches, asparagus, broccoli and water melon to name a few. Health professionals say that these low-calorie food items should make up about 50% of your diet, especially if you’re trying to lose weight. If you make half of your plate or half of all your meals a fruit or a vegetable, you straightaway promote weight loss as both fruits and vegetables are naturally very low in calories and contain loads of water. Eating limited amounts of whole grains and having more lean proteins in the form of fish, eggs and chicken in moderation, helps you cut down on high calorie foods and fastens weight loss. A low carb diet has been shown to help people lose more weight in a shorter period of time as compared to low-calorie or low-fat diets; so concentrate on low carb foods.
- Water becomes ultra-attractive: In summers, we tend to drink more water than any other season and this wonder drink is a big friend of weight loss. Studies show that drinking water before meals helps you to lose weight as it makes you feel full.
- Mood swings are out of picture in summers: We know women and men both binge eat when they are low or depressed. Studies have shown that 27% people with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) binge eat during winters. Almost 90% of these have severe cravings for carbs that makes one fat, especially when it’s cold outside.
- Summer makes exercise and weight loss easy: All you have to do is to ensure that you choose indoor exercise programs like indoor gymming, swimming etc. to beat the heat.
Summer is a great time to try and lose weight, but remember to not let yourself go and pile on the kilos during the long winter months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.