Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 17 years old and I have varicocele. I am shy to say it to my parents. What should I do and does it needs any immediate treatment?
Sir please help me I am facing a problem from few weeks I cannot consult a doctor for that reason my problem is itching on hands I am staying in hostel and also it spread to whole body but there is a bad condition on my pennis and gall bladder the whole part is very dry which means in winter season we will apply vaseline or any lotions to skin to make skin not to dry the same problem facing by me with some kind of small dots which makes it in that way (in Telugu kurupulu) I am also ready to send the pic sir please help me sir provide with any ointment or tabs sir.
Sir m kbhi kbhi chakkr se aane lgte hai apne aap ye koi bimari h kya doctor. Kyoki meri eyes bhi weak abhi one month pehle hi speaks lge h kbhi kbhi esa lgta h ki sir andar andar hi ghum rha h please help me?
Meri ek girl friend .2 saal say meri ussay baat ho rhe hai .but kabhi milay nhi hai. Last usnay colg join kiya. Uska ek friend bna. .fir. Sbbkuch normal tha .hmlog sb happily baat krtay thay .but. Uska friends bhaut jyda close ho gya .hrr cheej batanay lga .meri gf ko .ke meri size itta .dono gali MAY be baat Krnay lgay .mtlb bhaut jyda close ho gye .hrr jagha meri gf ke pic lgana. Usko raat Kay 2bjay msg krna .I miss you .phailay meri gf ko meri sari baat acche lgte the .abb meri sari baat khrab lgnay lge hai .hmse jyda baat be nhi krte hai .agr krte hai to .bhaut jldi chle jate hai .yaa fir gussa ho Jate hai .wo sirf usse he baat krna pasand krte hai .call krta hu .to bhaut he rudely baat krte hai. Alg alg trha kaa excuse Dena .har time mere say jb bhi baat hote hai to .sirf apni friend ke baat krayge. Agr usko kuch bol detay hai to .bhaut gussa krte hai .hrr kosis krr dala lekin kuch be sahi nhi ho rha hai. Wo jo be bol day sbb sahi hota hai .meri sari baat khrab lgte hai.In sbka kya mtlb huwa .or bhaut jyda depress may .hai .plzz help me.
Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin that is soluble in fat. Vitamin D is essential for the growth of your bone and it ensures increased flow of calcium into your bloodstream by promoting the process of its absorption from the consumed food. Poor concentration of vitamin D may result in the development of rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults. Vitamin D is important in maintaining the immunity of your system; deficiency of vitamin D gives rise to a number of health problems including cardiac disorders, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
Daily exposure to mild sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D in body. Dietary sources include milk, cod liver oils, fish, meat, fortified dairy and food products.
The most reliable way to diagnose the deficiency of vitamin D is through blood test; it is the most effective method of measuring the level of vitamin D in your blood. The following are some dominant symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Influenza: According to studies, vitamin D acts a guard against the attack of a number of respiratory infections which are widespread in children. Hence, lack of vitamin D in children is responsible for the development of various respiratory tract infections and diseases.
- Depression and Schizophrenia: The root cause of depression and various other psychiatric disorders have been linked to deficiency in vitamin D. It is extremely important for expecting mothers to maintain a sufficient level of vitamin D in their body, during the gestation period to reduce the risk of delayed brain development and other mental ailments in the new born babies.
- Cardiovascular disease: Cardiovascular ailments are more prevalent among people, who tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Patients who suffer from cardiac discomfort have responded well to vitamin D treatment.
- Asthma: Intake of vitamin D supplements reduces the severity and discomforts that are associated with asthma and have also shown considerable reduction in the occurrence of asthma attacks.
- Periodontal disorders: Lack of vitamin D may result in the formation of numerous harmful bacteria in your mouth and may give rise to several oral discomforts in form of painful gum inflammation, bleeding and loss of tooth. Vitamin D aids in the formation of cathelicidins and defensins, which are effective in maintaining the overall oral health.
- Cancer: Types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer are linked with vitamin D deficiency. Supplements of vitamin D are helpful in controlling the growth and development of breast cancer, especially the estrogen sensitive breast cancer.