Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jodh TakkarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pain in legs in behind 2years. I can't put on in front. Than pain in my behind legs. Pain in my back. My bp is low some time. On rain time I pain my back. I am 36 years old.
Sir I have problem regarding my stomach pain if I eating potato And also suffering from fever in week to week And many time my body is pain hard.
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
My hands starts paining in winter after I have met a accident and got it fracture Is there any solution for it?
I am 24 years old and have severe joint pains in my body, pain in the fingers and knees is the most, have tried certain exercises but not much of result have been obtained, kindly guide and suggest for better. Thank yu.
I have pain all over body particularly in arms and shoulders. I am diabetic taking insulin doses with gilipirimide. Values are normal. Please suggest.
Why my body is paining either I doing gym previous 1 Months please tell me solution and medicine for this.
I am 20 years old boy I am not to sleep last two nights and feeling cold and my body paining regular sir suggest me something what should I do?
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.