Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jithesh DeshayiYour feedback matters!
I am having pcos and size of right ovary is 45x23 mm (32 cc) and left ovary is 45x25 cc mm (20 cc). I had an ectopic pregnancy in last year november and treated with methotrexate. Diagnosed with tuberculosis (test tb gold positive) since last year December I am on tb medication (ATT). I am having lower abdomen pricking pain on right side which goes off in a few seconds and having lower abdomen pain while bowel movement. Done whole abdomen and tvs ultrasound. Everything is normal except minimal free fluid in POD. I need to urinate frequently (sometimes 3 times in half an hr) and bladder never seem to be empty. What should I do?
During routine ultrasound check up , it is learnt that there is a 5 mm calculi in the left kidney. What medication and precautions are required?
My friend have some kidney problem could be due to stone or something. She always feel pain and sometime its horrible pain in stomach. Kindly advise some precaution and good diet so she can get relief by the pain?
When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?
I am a 53 years male, suffering from diabetes since 3 years, taking an ayurvedic capsule madhu sanjeevini and the diabetes is under control. Since 1 month, while sitting and passing urine, I feel the bladder is incomplete, urine is passing continuosly by stopping and stopping. For eg, if I pass 200 ml urine, it stops and again it comes to 100 ml, again it comes to 50 ml. Some times dropping of urine. What could be the reason? please suggest.
I am a 62 year male. I had a urinary tract infection recently and cured with a course of antibiotics. While investigating doctor had advised a cy scan of abdomen. The report is normal except that the urinary bladder is showing a diverticula of size 15x7.5x13.8cm with a communication measuring 2.7 cm. It also shows a calculus of 2 mm there is np mass lesion in bladder or diverticulam. The diverticulum is not an acquired one my doctor is of the view that there is nothing to be anxious.
Whenever I pee my pee point pains a lot And I had to go to pee again And again.what is wrong with me?
My daughter is 5.7 years old but still she pee on the bed at night. I have scolded her for that but she didn't stopped yet what can I do to teach her to get up in night. Everyday I get her up by 1 in night to go to wash room. The day I for get by her own.
What is the cause of trembling? In case of diabetes patients, can it be happened? Or in urine infection?
33 yrs male. Multiple stones in kidney. Having this problem from last 14-15 yrs. Urinated many without medicines. Sometimes took homeopathic berberis vulgaris Q. But medicines did not work from last 3 years. Went through Lithotripsy in December 2014 for 15 mm stone. Now I have 2-4 stones in both kidneys size between 4-8 mm. I drink 3-4 ltr water in a day, but can not drink on daily basis. Feels moderate pain both side of stomach at times. Please suggest.
I am a male aged 58. I have prostate problem with a slow speed urination. If I will not urinate when I feel to do so, urination will happen only in installments. I have no sleep problem or other symptoms of this disease. Can any medication improve my urination speed. My disease is almost 6 years old.
In night my wife have felling of urine that never end, she is continuously going to urine. In day or evening she is fine.
I have a problem with kidney stone from both side and I am suffering from pain so please suggest what can I do. please help me.
I am a 26 year old male frequently suffers from bladder not emptying completely, after voiding after sometime urine comes drop by drop without any control on that and sometimes sneeze and cough cause urine to come out. THis condition is for few days and then it becomes normal and after few days it recurs. Urinalysis, culture and PSA is normal. Please tell what to do?
Sir I'm facing kidney stone pain since 8 months 3 months back consult a doctor but no result how to remove my kidney stoned pls tell me sir.
The kidneys filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It causes the urine to get highly saturated. The solid depositions then turn into stone like formations, also termed as renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination and discomfort during urination, presence of blood in the urine, are some major signs of kidney stones.
Kidney stones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet with sufficient nutrients:
- Calcium and oxalate-rich food should be consumed together. This leads to the binding of calcium and oxalate together in the stomach intestines, before they can be processed in the kidneys. This helps to control the formation of calcium and oxalate depositions in the kidneys.
- Do not cut down on calcium. Since most of the kidney stones are found to be calcium depositions, many people tend to cut down on their calcium intake. It is important to continue with food that is rich in calcium such as milk. However, it is necessary to reduce intake of other calcium supplements. Decrease in calcium can lead to degeneration and deformation in bones and muscles.
- Too much of red meat consumption and high fat dairy products can lead to the formation of stones in the kidneys. Animal protein is rich in purine that increases uric acid, saturating the urine and creating stones. It is important to balance your diet by including lots of green vegetables, whole grains, fibres, fruits and low-fat dairy products. Opt for non-animal protein such as lentils or legumes.
- Cut down on sugary and aerated drinks. They contribute to the formation of depositions due to their high and unhealthy levels of fructose and preservatives.
- Reduce or abstain from alcohol. Alcohol is known for its multiple disadvantages to the human body. It has also been found to increase the levels of uric acid in blood.
- Keep your body hydrated. Drink adequate quantity of water throughout the day, preferably 3 litres or more depending on your physical activities. It prevents the solidification of the depositions and helps to eliminate wastes smoothly.
- Increase the intake of anti-oxidants in the form of green tea, dark chocolates and fruits.
- Lower the intake of salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist.