Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. JithendraYour feedback matters!
My cousin have been diagnosed with chikungunya. What food can he eat? He is already on a liquid diet but wants to eat something good? Can he eat fried and spicy food?
Sir I am 58 years old. I have blood pressure and diabetes but in control stage. Bp 120/65 and fbs 99 mg/dll. I am taking glyree-M1 tab and TriPin-om. But last 6 month I fell very weak. I am not feeling hungry at all. So kindly tell me what to do.
Sur I have studied about masturbation so much and I know its harmful but every time I masturbate my face gets full of pimples and acnes and if I stops masturbating for a week my face gets clean so my question is does masturbating cause pimples.
I have constant pain in my entire head, Specially in the back side of head below left ear followed by the irritation in eyes and forehead. I got my eyesight check too but it came correct without any lacking. Please suggest me whar to do.
Hello in last few days in the evening my head is paining so much only in the middle and front eye side. I take few pain killer bur still its not solved. What should I do.
Iodine is often considered as a trace element and most people do not give it the importance it deserves. This is wrong on many counts. Iodine is very much needed by your body and it is essential for thyroid hormone synthesis in our everyday lives. A lack of iodine can lead to many complications and can affect the physical and mental health of a person.
Worse, in case if you are pregnant, it can affect the health of the fetus. The telltale signs of a thyroid deficiency can be found in thyroid glands, and in case you feel you are suffering from the symptoms, consult your physician immediately. Let us look at some of the signs that can indicate you are suffering from thyroid problems.
- Goiter: Iodine deficiency if left unchecked can lead to the development of a goiter- A swelling around the thyroid gland, resulting in a visible lump in the throat. As the swelling continues to grow, it might cause severe difficulty in swallowing. It also hampers the thyroid gland and prevents it from producing adequate thyroid hormones. It can lead to a condition known as hypothyroidism as well.
- Constant weakness and fatigue: You might experience low energy levels and feel weak all the time in case you are suffering from iodine deficiency. Iodine deficiency can also make you feel tired all the time and you may experience blackouts frequently. Do consult with your physician in case you are suffering from these symptoms as they are extremely harmful in the long run.
- Difficulty in concentrating and lack of memory: Your memory functions may get compromised in case you have low iodine levels in your body. Iodine is vital for the smooth functioning of the nervous system and can have a direct impact on your learning capabilities. It can also cloud your thoughts and lead to mental confusions. It also increases the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Unusual weight gain: Lack of Iodine in your body can make you gain weight. You may feel bloated all the time even though you do not eat properly. Your internal systems may not work to its potential in case you have an iodine deficiency and this may lead to loss of appetite and vomiting in some cases. It also increases the chances of accumulation of unwanted gas in your body.
- Depression: If you feel depressed and restless, it can be due to a nutritional deficiency, such as iodine. The mineral can be very beneficial in increasing the nervous activity and can reduce anxiety, restlessness, and irritation. Iodine also induces sound sleep. Hence a lack of proper sleep can also mean that you are suffering from iodine deficiency.
- Iodine intake: The necessary amount of iodine can be consumed regularly through Iodized salt. Other food supplements can include seafood, cow’s milk, potatoes, and seaweed, which are all rich in iodine.
Consult your doctor before taking in other Iodine supplements.
Felt tired quickly in moving on stairs or doing small chores. Blood pressure is normal. Anxiety is there. So please provide which medicines to take.Please tell.
I am 36 and my cholesterol total is 252, triglycerides is 266, hdl is 43, ldl is 156 and vldl is 53. Us there anything serious. My weight is 95 and height is 5 ft 10 inches.
That my son, 10 years old suffers from acute headache for the last two years. Consulted various local doctors, suggested medicines for migraine like almotar 6.25 and meftal 250 without any improvement. But all in vain. liters kindly provide with suggestions.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems
I am suffering from hair fall. And having lots of dandruff. Please suggest some good medicine. Thanx.
My face is full off pimples and acne I solve this problem but I can not remove pimple spot please help me.
What are the main reasons of headache? I had it from many days I use many medicine but its not working at all please help.
I am suffering from acne since 2012 and it is not gone yet it comes in the loop and most of the time it's always there on the face. Should I eat Maggi (oil fried one not the soupy one) in this case and what about tea? Name some of the things that I should not be eating to take care of acne and in addition I also drink 2.5 litres of water everyday.
I am have a doubt when a females get pregnant some people say that chances are very high during their period a male have sex with them.
Lybrate | Dr. Poonam Negi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY