Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
My mom is suffering from dental problem. SHe has problem in her teeth. Her teeth is in pain. She has'fluid' in her teeth. Pls advice me some medicine.
Regularly occurring Mouth Sores. Really painful. I can't speak, eat properly. I used to get these but they were temporary for 4-5 days but this time its more than 2 weeks still Sores are hurting me. I'm using Quickool gel. I'm drinking lime water with sugar because I can't drink normal water because of pain suggest me any medicine.
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
I suffers from mouth ulcers at regular basis kindly suggest me what I have to do or suggest me a medicine for the same.
Actually after brushing my teeth of 4 hours automatically bad smell starts coming from my mouth. How can stop this? Please advise.
I have a small injury on mouth while brushing ,I am requesting you to please share the tablet details.
Hello Sir. I am going for teeth implant. I have a question whether it will damage my eye sight. Many said it will but I am not sure. Please suggest.
I am Suffering from small mouth ulcer. Having unbearable pain when in contact with acidic or spicy food. Please let me know how to reduce it asap.
Doctor sb there are some problem in my teeth like Bad breath so give me some advise that what should I do.
3 years back I had met with an accident then I lost my 2 tooth after consulting dentist they replaced artificial tooth since then there is no problem. Since 10 days the gum beside the artificial tooth is swelled and causing pain when I followed amoxicillin 250 mg and gargling with hot salt water the pain is reducing and the inflammation also reduced. Can you suggest the problem and prevention.
I don't have a good dental placing. My teeth is not aligned properly. How to take care of my teeth properly.
I am a 35 year old male. I am suffering from brauxism for the last 3 years. Have used mouth gaurds and meds as suggested by my dentist. But there seems to be no improvement. Fed up of using the mouth guards. Can you please suggest dos and don'ts to improve upon my condition. Looking forward to an earnest response.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.