Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Jain
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra JainYour feedback matters!
I have been treated for OA with adhesive capsulitis for my shoulder by Dr Jain. My wife, who had coccyxdenia, has also been treated by Dr Jain. Both of us are very happy with the treatment.
Dr. Zerxis Umrigar.
Very pleased with his professionalism. Would rate his competence in his field veryhighly. I have recommended him to patients.
know Dr Jain since many years. one of the finest pain specialist in the country
Best pain physician
Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.
Am 32 years old, had Pulmonary Embolism two years back, now I am off of blood thinners since six months. I am interested in muscle building/body building so just started working out in gym, I was wondering when can I start taking supplements, such as whey protein, creatine or any other. Thanks.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.