Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a male and I can masturbate twice in a day because due to masturbate I have pples on my face.
I am diabetic last 3 yrs .my age is know 39 yrs but my obesity problem not cure when i am getup gastric problem facing me last 6 months.
I generally used to have digestion problem and I want to gain my height and weight too. I used to do a bit of exercise to stay fit and active, but I am not satisfied with my physical growth. Can you please guide me?
I used to get to suffer from cold very often since I was 10. It's like whenever it catches me, my eyes too suffer, a kind of itchiness or burning in the eyes, and in my nose it feels like the bulgum is always liquid like water. I consulted with EnT doctors they told me it's allergy & told me if it's not handle, it could be asthma too & gave me some medications and a nasal spray called" nazomac f" but it didn't help me much in relief. Those cold attacks were very often in the winter but as nowadays are summer I am not caught up with cold but yes I still suffer from that eye problem, that burning feel still affect me, sometimes much some times less but it's there. I just want cure for the eyes & proper treatment for my problem. Please help me.
After 6 months I played cricket. So the next day I am not able to get out of my bed because of pain. Which tablet should I have and why does it happens.
I'm suffering from stuffy & painful nose these days, is it because of weather change or something else, I started having this prob since last year! Please suggest me the possible solutions. Thanks & Regards
Sir aap mujhe sleeping pill prescribe kare mujhe raat bhar neend nhi aate main bahut pareshaan hu maine apne city main bhi ilaaz karvaya koi fayeda nhi hua unhone mujhe medicine prescribed kare (zolpidem10 mg) app mujhe sleeping pill prescribed kare mujhe subha 8 baje job ke liye jana hota hai plzzz prescribe sleeping medicine.
Wife ko kin point pe kiss krne se wo sex me sabse jaida utthejitt hoti hai aur kaha touch krne se .aur kaise kaise krne se wo apni taraf khichi chali aayegi?
1. It keeps your immune system at great -- sexually active people take fewer sick days. People who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Studies found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of certain antibody compared to students who had sex less often.
You should still do all the other things that make your immune system happy, such as:
Eat right- balance diet.
Stay active - do morning workouts.
Get enough sleep- at least 6-8 hours.
Always use a condom if you don't know both of your std statuses.
2. It boosts your libido -- having sex will make sex better and will improve your libido. For women, having sex ups vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, she says, all of which make sex feel better and help you crave more of it.
3. It improves women's bladder control -- a strong pelvic floor is important for avoiding&nbsp;incontinence, something that will affect about 30% of women at some point in their lives.
Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor muscles. When you have an orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, which strengthens them.
4. Can be counted as an exercise -- sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something.
Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching tv. It gives you a one-two punch: it bumps up your heart rate and uses various muscles.
So get busy! you may even want to clear your schedule to make time for it on a regular basis. Like with exercise, consistency helps maximize the benefits.
5. It lowers your blood pressure -- research suggests a link between sex and lower blood pressure. There have been many studies - one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure. That's the first number on your blood pressure test.
6. Can lower heart attack risk -- a good sex life is good for your heart. Besides being a great way to raise your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance. When either one of those is low you begin to get lots of problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease.
Having sex more often may help. During one study, men who had sex at least twice a week were half as likely to die of heart disease as men who had sex rarely.
7. As a pain-reducer -- before you reach for an aspirin, try for an orgasm. Orgasm can block pain -- it releases a hormone that helps raise your pain threshold.
Stimulation without orgasm can also do the trick. It has been found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
8. Reduces the chances of prostate cancer -- men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer. You don't need a partner to reap this benefit: sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, and masturbation were all part of the equation.
However it is still not clear that sex was the only reason that mattered in this aspect. As lot of factors affect cancer risk. But more sex won't hurt it rather.
9. It improves sleep -- you may nod off more quickly after sex, and for good reason. After orgasm, the hormone prolactin is released, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
10. Stress reliever -- being close to your partner can soothe stress and anxiety. Touching and hugging can release your body's natural feel-good hormone. sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system.
Sex and intimacy can boost your self-esteem and happiness, too.
It's not only a prescription for a healthy life, but a happy one.